Author Topic: The Cavs vs. The Celtics - Round 2 Thread....  (Read 791 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: The Cavs vs. The Celtics - Round 2 Thread....
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 07:23:23 PM »
C's where lucky that lebron had an off night
lucky? this ain't luck
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Watcher

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2008, 07:29:38 PM »
nice win by the celtics

looks like lebron had another off night  ::)
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 07:38:02 PM »
don't start jumping up and down yet, leprechaun fans.... the series is heading to Cleveland. Atlanta part 2?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 07:56:34 PM »
don't start jumping up and down yet, leprechaun fans.... the series is heading to Cleveland. Atlanta part 2?

why are we still talking about last series?  this is a totally new round son.

atlanta is much more athletic than Cleveland.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 09:26:32 PM »
LOL one of my friends was convinced (enough to bet me) that Lebron would get more than 30 pts today...easy money for me  8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
LOL one of my friends was convinced (enough to bet me) that Lebron would get more than 30 pts today...easy money for me  8)

I would have took that bet against you as well bro.
and promptly would have paid you tommorow...lol

never would I imagine 2 straight garbage games by James.
(What R your odds for 3 straight?...LOL)

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »
LOL @ Lebron

Worst shooting performance by anybody in 2 games of a series with 30+ shots, since 1948.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 03:23:38 PM »

why are we still talking about last series?  this is a totally new round son.

atlanta is much more athletic than Cleveland.

so what, it's still a legit concern. you don't think that their terrible road play can't catch up with them again sonny?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 04:16:43 PM »
I bet David Stern hates this match up.  He needs the Celts to go to the finals against LA, but he needs LeBron in the finals as well. 

he doesn't "need" either.  He loves this.

Boston-Detroit or Cleveland-Detroit are both very marketable

Why are you arguing East finals matchups?  I'm talking about the NBA Finals.

You're smoking massive crack rocks if you don't think Stern wouldn't kill to have LA vs BOSTON.  It's all about the money and that will EASILY be the most watched series out of all possible matchups. 

LA - Boston might bring in some decent ratings

but I think Utah-Detroit is what Stern reallllly wants.

lol@ LA vs. Boston maybe bringing in decent ratings.  I don't think you quite understand the demographics behind this.  The 2 greatest franchises in NBA history resurrecting their rivalry.  LA is a phenomenal market, Boston is THE bandwagon team this year.  You got Kobe back in the finals after a few year hiatus, you got Garnett finally playing with the chance to get a ring.  Because of the tradition of these teams, you are going to pull in a lot of the older crowd who remember these teams from the 60's and 80's who have very little interest in the young generation of stars.  A lot of casual fans would tune into this that wouldn't otherwise.  All of us are prolly gonna watch the finals regardless of who is in it.  The real money is made by bringin in viewers who wouldn't typically watch this type of thing.

LA vs Boston is easily THE most lucrative finals possible.  And that's what it's all about if you're David Stern. 

you didnt read my sarcasm?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2008, 12:56:07 AM »
LOL @ Lebron shooting 19%

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2008, 08:31:18 AM »
as styles said, let's see if cle can shift the series in their home like atl did..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2008, 08:47:06 AM »
as styles said, let's see if cle can shift the series in their home like atl did..

i cant wait man i get outta work at 7:30, gonna pick up some food and game at 8

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2008, 06:36:28 PM »
^ I know that the game isn't over yet, but I am sensing in the Force that there are many Celt fans crying over that first half.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2008, 07:24:22 PM »
^ I know that the game isn't over yet, but I am sensing in the Force that there are many Celt fans crying over that first half.

lol yeah, i had a feeling the cavs would win game 3.  hopefully we can rebound game 4 and finish them up back in boston in game 5.  this game is ugly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2008, 07:29:12 PM »
^Did you have a feeling yall would get blown out? The two wins in Boston were relatively close. this is something else, and LeBron is sucking ass. I'd be worried right about now if i were a Celtic fan.