Author Topic: its soo funny ( jobs thoughts)  (Read 338 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

its soo funny ( jobs thoughts)
« on: May 04, 2008, 04:16:49 PM »
watchin these court tv or reality cop shows on the difference on how they handle white & Black people. eye just saw this pale face get out of his car with a screw driver!?!??!?! threating to slice n dice........... what happens they tase him but it doesnt fade him then they just circle around him with they guns drawn then after about a while of talkin.......they finally neutralize him by hitting him in a spot that wont kill him.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if this nigga was Black as soon as them cops seen that screw driver no talkin , nothing they would of unload on his ass. do you know why. because to them (this country) we are only 3/5's of a human being!!!! (didn't know that huh), was written in the constitution.

wonder why we are considered 3 /5's and not 5/5. because they took away 1.) our nationality 2.) they took away our God and religion and replaced it with theirs.
 so to these devils we are just property , and nothing more. dont let these people fool you

jeromechickenbone

Re: its soo funny ( jobs thoughts)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 04:19:09 PM »
Don't you know this site is owned by the devil?  You're putting money in his pockets everytime you come here.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 02:42:45 AM »
watchin these court tv or reality cop shows on the difference on how they handle white & Black people. eye just saw this pale face get out of his car with a screw driver!?!??!?! threating to slice n dice........... what happens they tase him but it doesnt fade him then they just circle around him with they guns drawn then after about a while of talkin.......they finally neutralize him by hitting him in a spot that wont kill him.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if this nigga was Black as soon as them cops seen that screw driver no talkin , nothing they would of unload on his ass. do you know why. because to them (this country) we are only 3/5's of a human being!!!! (didn't know that huh), was written in the constitution.

wonder why we are considered 3 /5's and not 5/5. because they took away 1.) our nationality 2.) they took away our God and religion and replaced it with theirs.
 so to these devils we are just property , and nothing more. dont let these people fool you

Don't you ever get bored of talking like this? i mean if thats your beliefs then great, but must we suffer your constant incoherent babbling nonsense? Can we not create another sub forum called "why jobology hates everyone" and let him run it.

He says he hates pale faces. Calls Latino's white and any black person who speaks up is instantly called an uncle tom. no one is ever allowed an opinion.

[img]

smegma

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 03:06:58 AM »
Don't you guys see this is an alias?

MarkCruz

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 05:40:15 AM »
YEAH BUT HE HAS 1K POST  ;D

JOB YOU NEED TO GET A JOB.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 06:52:21 AM »
Gimme jewbacca as an alias over job. Black supremism is Wack

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 07:25:54 AM »

Don't you ever get bored of talking like this? i mean if thats your beliefs then great, but must we suffer your constant incoherent babbling nonsense? Can we not create another sub forum called "why jobology hates everyone" and let him run it.

He says he hates pale faces. Calls Latino's white and any black person who speaks up is instantly called an uncle tom. no one is ever allowed an opinion.
so eye see you didn't read it just babbling like dumb pale faces usually do,  you people crack me up on the real

YEAH BUT HE HAS 1K POST  ;D

JOB YOU NEED TO GET A JOB.
very interesting  but my whole thing is this. how come others can post @ work but all of a sudden its different with me, eye cant be possible doing this @ work?? eye need a job, or this and that...... riddle me that

MarkCruz

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 07:56:02 AM »
LOL WE'RE NOT WATCHING THE TYRA BANKS SHOW, THE REAL WORLD AND JUDGE JUDY/BROWN/MATHIS/ALEX/MARIA/MILAN SHOW ETC... :laugh:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 08:01:35 AM »
LOL WE'RE NOT WATCHING THE TYRA BANKS SHOW, THE REAL WORLD AND JUDGE JUDY/BROWN/MATHIS/ALEX/MARIA/MILAN SHOW ETC... :laugh:

lol you pale faces are too much,,,,,,,,,,,,, since eye been here you had like "how many different names" yeah nigga shut the fuck up. are you even old enough to work?? yo where you live in cali?

MarkCruz

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »

lol you pale faces are too much,,,,,,,,,,,,, since eye been here you had like "how many different names" yeah nigga shut the fuck up. are you even old enough to work?? yo where you live in cali?

OH WOW I CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME ::)
YOU WATCH DAY TIME TELEVISION.

DO I NEED TO FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER JOB ?
FIRST AN E-DEATH THREAT.
NOW YOU'RE ASKING WHERE I LIVE.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 08:18:38 AM »

OH WOW I CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME ::)
YOU WATCH DAY TIME TELEVISION.

DO I NEED TO FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER JOB ?
FIRST AN E-DEATH THREAT.
NOW YOU'RE ASKING WHERE I LIVE.
you changin your name so many times and your lame ass immature topics & me watchin a show eye caught on tv at night , you do the knowledge dumb nigga hmmmmmmmmm. dont worry at the moment your pale faced friends arent around to cheer for you, but they soon will be in here yellin some dumb shit to root for you
daytime television......... u might want to learn about different timezones
eye am just sayin you consider this a e-threat so then it should be no big deal. u can hit me up in a pm if you want to tell me through that  no biggie.

MarkCruz

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 08:25:14 AM »
LOL YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT EMO NIGGA.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 08:28:23 AM »

now this nigga tryin to call me elmo.....nigga you whack. whats the problem here eye live all the way on the east coast and you live on the westcoast.......... 3,000 miles apart. so whats good u got an address or are you homeless?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 08:40:13 AM »
This thread is full of comedy  :D

MarkCruz

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 09:15:16 AM »

now this nigga tryin to call me elmo.....nigga you whack. whats the problem here eye live all the way on the east coast and you live on the westcoast.......... 3,000 miles apart. so whats good u got an address or are you homeless?

I'LL POST MY ADDRESS IF YOU POST YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER, DANNY=PALE FACE WANNABE.