Author Topic: Any UFC/MMA fans?  (Read 306 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Any UFC/MMA fans?
« on: May 05, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »
Was Wonderin who your dream fights would be for UFC?

I think if Brock Lesner gets his defence in order he will be unstopable. the guy is a monster. would love to see him fight Tim Sylvia.

I also think Dana White should stop bitching and sign Kimbo Slice to the UFC and give him a shot at rampage jackson. I know they are different weight class but Rampage could move up. the reason i think this would be a good fight is because..... Kimbo is a big hitter and i don't think there are many can match his power. but Rampage can also hit hella hard but has the speed and agility to counter any disadvantage in power he might have. I would like to see how kimbo fairs against a KO technician like Jackson who is at he top of his game.

does anyone know the latest on the Anderson sylva vs roy jones junior? last i heard Dana White said NO

[img]

Intriago33

Re: Any UFC/MMA fans?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 10:47:01 AM »
We had a thread and it was a sticky, but we only had a few active posters, and one of them (Bramsterdam) left the forum.

I absolutey do not want to see Rampage-Kimbo, it makes no sense. Rampage by murder round 1.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 10:58:30 AM »
I think rampage might take him as well. But Kimbo has only came up against cannon fodder so far and i want to see how he would do against a champ like rampage

[img]

Intriago33

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »
I think rampage might take him as well. But Kimbo has only came up against cannon fodder so far and i want to see how he would do against a champ like rampage

I think there are enough challenges in EliteXC for Kimbo. James Thompson has a weak chin, but he also hits very hard, there's a possibility Kimbo will not get past him yet. I don't think we will ever see Kimbo in the UFC. His main advantage is though that he is under Bas's wing.

Nick Diaz is fighting at Dream 3, that's the fight I am looking forward to. It's been too long since his dissapointing display against KJ Noons.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 11:50:39 AM »
I like that Nick diaz, even though he is a cocky fuck. his Fight against Robbie Lawler was great. They were going toe to toe throughout the fight and it could have gone either way.

[img]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »
I personally think Kimbo would toss Rampage Jackson...

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 05:25:17 PM »
I watch every PPV, but Im not huge into MMA.  I dont study the fighters or watch anything but UFC.  My favorite fighters are GSP, Rampage and Forrest.  Never was a huge fan of the Iceman either.  One thing fo sho is that UFC has definatly become the PPV of choice, I dont know anyone who is jonsin to see a Boxing PPV anymore.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 01:20:42 AM »

I think if Brock Lesner gets his defence in order he will be unstopable. the guy is a monster. would love to see him fight Tim Sylvia.

I also think Dana White should stop bitching and sign Kimbo Slice to the UFC and give him a shot at rampage jackson. I know they are different weight class but Rampage could move up. the reason i think this would be a good fight is because..... Kimbo is a big hitter and i don't think there are many can match his power. but Rampage can also hit hella hard but has the speed and agility to counter any disadvantage in power he might have. I would like to see how kimbo fairs against a KO technician like Jackson who is at he top of his game.

does anyone know the latest on the Anderson sylva vs roy jones junior? last i heard Dana White said NO

wow...kill yourself.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 01:40:37 AM »

wow...kill yourself.

wow..... nice reply, way to contribute

[img]

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 05:38:49 AM »
when is Lesnars next fight?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 05:46:32 AM »
i think its ufc 85, i may be wrong. Its against former world heavyweight champ mark coleman. ( he famously threw a fight for $50,000 in japan

[img]

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 09:04:08 AM »

wow...kill yourself.

wow..... nice reply, way to contribute

you don't sound like a UFC?MMA fan..more like a wwe fan looking for circus match ups.

Honestly..Rampage vs Kimbo? Kimbo ain't gonna cut down to 205...and i doubt Rampage moves up in weight to fight a street fighter. That's just dumb.

Anderson Silva vs Roy Jones jr?  ::)

Tim Sylvia vs Brock Lesner?  ::)

You'd have to PAY ME to watch Lesner fight Sylvia.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 09:06:05 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 12:35:54 PM »

You'd have to PAY ME to watch Lesner fight Sylvia.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 01:08:17 PM »
The First sentence in the topic says DREAM FIGHTS

the reason i went for these fights are:

Lesner vs Tim sylvia - everyone knows tim is in desperate need of a big fight or his chance of a title shot are slim to none. Lesner needs a big fight to gain some credibility to step up. and with the majority of heavyweights being ground fighters Dana White won't put Lesner in with another one in case its a repeat of Frank Mir, cos Lesner could be the biggest marketing tool Dana ever had. It wouldnt be the most technical fight but you could almost gaurentee a knockout.

Kimbo vs Rampage -  Rampage did an interview and had a dig at Kimbo calling him ugly and it built up quite a bit of heat on the internet and got a lot of people thinking, (me incliuded) What would be the outcome of this fight? Kimbo hasn't fought anyome as on top of there game as Rampage ( and Rampage could move up a weight) so why not? and Kimbo is desperate to prove himself as more than just a street fighter.

Silva vs Jones jr - this one is just a circus fight, but who cares. I think everyone wondered at some point how a professional boxer would fair, when Tyson and Mayweather were rumoured to join. i want to see how they'd fair.

Just my thoughts

[img]

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 01:12:23 PM »
Fedor was the only fighter I really liked, but from what I heard he's not even fighting any big names. Would like to see him fight against the best again. I was just watching his fights against Minotauro last weekend.