Author Topic: Don't forget, Kobe's MVP presentation is today  (Read 1000 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Don't forget, Kobe's MVP presentation is today
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 09:38:49 AM »
long overdue, he better win it the next three years to make up for all the years he deserved it and people like dirk and nash were winning it  ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 11:20:06 AM »

^ Corey Maggette, Trevor Ariza, Sasha Vujacic, Pau Gasol

^ Corey Maggette, Trevor Ariza, Sasha Vujacic, Andre Iguodala, Pau Gasol

^ Pau Gasol, Sasha Vujacic, Luke Walton, Ira Newble

^ They're all pointed out in this one
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »
It feels so good to see him holding this...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »
+1 on the pic bro.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QtLJuzTnNxE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QtLJuzTnNxE&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QtLJuzTnNxE&amp;hl</a>

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 03:40:04 PM »
Finally

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 04:15:34 PM »
ali quit quoting people and make some original posts god dammit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »
He's still a little bitch....

lol

Naw, but he deserved it this year. I thought him and Paul were neck and neck. But, I think the Lakers coming in first put him over the top. And for all the nutriders...this isnt necessarily "overdue". Kobe had some great seasons over the last few years....but this is the first time his TEAM has actually been a force in a long time. The years when Nash, Dirk, etc were winning it...their teams were one of the favorites to win the title going into the playoffs. This is the first time a Kobe led team could say the same. If the Hornets had won 42 games this year....do you think Paul would have been one of the favorites to win MVP, no. But anyways, good shit Kobe.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 10:55:28 PM »

lol

Naw, but he deserved it this year. I thought him and Paul were neck and neck. But, I think the Lakers coming in first put him over the top. And for all the nutriders...this isnt necessarily "overdue". Kobe had some great seasons over the last few years....but this is the first time his TEAM has actually been a force in a long time. The years when Nash, Dirk, etc were winning it...their teams were one of the favorites to win the title going into the playoffs. This is the first time a Kobe led team could say the same. If the Hornets had won 42 games this year....do you think Paul would have been one of the favorites to win MVP, no. But anyways, good shit Kobe.

Isn't the MVP the player most valuable to their team? Kobe shouldn't be penalized because he played with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as primary starters for 2 seasons. The fact that he carried those teams to the playoffs was enough to make him MVP in '07 and definitely in '06. And he shoulda' won it in '01, '03, and '04 as well.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 11:02:16 PM »

lol

Isn't the MVP the player most valuable to their team? Kobe shouldn't be penalized because he played with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as primary starters for 2 seasons. The fact that he carried those teams to the playoffs was enough to make him MVP in '07 and definitely in '06. And he shoulda' won it in '01, '03, and '04 as well.

Wtf? Nah

01: The case can be made that Shaq was the best player on that team and Kobe was equal at best so you can't give it to him then.
04: He only played 66 games that year and his numbers were average.

There's no excuse in the world for him not having the 03 and 06 MVP trophys in his house. Especially 03, Kobe was insanely good that year. The all-around numbers were ridiculous and he was the main option that year since a certain someone came to training camp big as hell.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 11:52:08 PM »
^this is how I see it, as far as who was better between Kobe and Shaq during the threepeat era...
2000 - Shaq was the best
2001 - 50-50
2002 - Kobe was the best

in 2001, Kobe shoulda gotten MVP...by that time, he already developed into the best overall player in the league and Shaq had just gotten an MVP trophy the previous year, so it shoulda gone to Kobe. The shit he pulled in '04 was amazing, considering he was supposedly going to take that season off. From flying to Coloroda and back just before tipoff of some big games, to leading that Payton-Malone-Shaq team (there's a reason his numbers were so low) to great success in the regular season, I think he was better overall than Garnett. '03 was the year Kobe started breaking Jordan's records. '06 was the historic season where he did some unbelievable shit...This should AT LEAST be his 3rd, but if the media loved him, it'd be his 6th...PeACe

Elano

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 09:35:08 AM »
Even if she's his daughter......a kiss like that to a kid is UGLY

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 09:37:01 AM »
Even if she's his daughter......a kiss like that to a kid is UGLY

That's his baby girl...LMAO
Come on now my dude!
if it was his son then we'd have a prob.

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »
kobe should get mvp next year and the next 10 years after that to make up for this hes been the best since he came in the league mj wasnt shit fuck chris paul
overrated

fag

pussy

bunch of fat asses