Poll

just wanna see what people here think...

Yes
22 (68.8%)
No
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Is Job an alias?  (Read 449 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Is Job an alias?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »
its funny.....the same people that call me a loser, blah blah and they dont give a fuck about me, this and that........but yet ya niggas pay soooo much attention to me....its truly flattering eye mean really people. for you guys to dedicate a portion of your life to me (the guy who you could give 2 shits what comes out my mouth) eye mean really who is the winner and who is the loser. eye be damned if eye make topics about ya niggas on the real......... but eye see eye got the high card on this one.......... eye control ya niggas, eye make ya niggas dedicate your time to me...... ya need to get a life

JAZ

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »
its funny.....the same people that call me a loser, blah blah and they dont give a fuck about me, this and that........but yet ya niggas pay soooo much attention to me....its truly flattering eye mean really people. for you guys to dedicate a portion of your life to me (the guy who you could give 2 shits what comes out my mouth) eye mean really who is the winner and who is the loser. eye be damned if eye make topics about ya niggas on the real......... but eye see eye got the high card on this one.......... eye control ya niggas, eye make ya niggas dedicate your time to me...... ya need to get a life
nigger its the internet. youre the geek that interpretates it like it means something.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 09:34:51 AM »
nigger its the internet. youre the geek that interpretates it like it means something.
this right here its what eye call the one way street.

these people only see things they way for example.

he claims its just the internet, but yet ya sooo infatuated with me.....dont make sense

1.)"nigger its the interent" - okay so why ya niggas give a fuck about me soo much then. remember eye aint the one making topics non stop now.

2.) "your the geek that interpretates it like it means something" -- once again who is doing the interpretating here.........ya niggas steady worrying about me, and makin topics about me...............or just me (who dont give a fuck about ya, and dont make topic about ya niggas) hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ya your right eye am the one that really gives a fuck here........   ::)  ::)  ::)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »
.....eye be damned if eye make topics about ya niggas on the real...

Didn't u just made a thread about/to yishay the other day?

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 10:20:31 AM »

xD
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JAZ

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »

he claims its just the internet, but yet ya sooo infatuated with me.....dont make sense

1.)"nigger its the interent" - okay so why ya niggas give a fuck about me soo much then. remember eye aint the one making topics non stop now.

2.) "your the geek that interpretates it like it means something" -- once again who is doing the interpretating here.........ya niggas steady worrying about me, and makin topics about me...............or just me (who dont give a fuck about ya, and dont make topic about ya niggas) hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ya your right eye am the one that really gives a fuck here........   ::)  ::)  ::)
i post 1 line of text, you dedicate a whole essay to me. you do the worrying, i get entertainment. you lose.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 10:40:26 AM »

i post 1 line of text, you dedicate a whole essay to me. you do the worrying, i get entertainment. you lose.

lol yeah, it's so easy to pull Job's strings (no homo). He's always acting like a victim. One personal comment and he automatically responds with a whole story defending his character etc. 

JAZ

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 10:44:18 AM »

lol yeah, it's so easy to pull Job's strings (no homo). He's always acting like a victim. One personal comment and he automatically responds with a whole story defending his character etc. 
its the best. tom & jerry style.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 11:05:46 AM »

compare my one time topic to the rest of his and everybody else............ doest matter anyway a devil will be a devil and you people side with each other no matter what..... only strings being pulled is ya and thats clearly obvious

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 11:20:03 AM »

compare my one time topic to the rest of his and everybody else............ doest matter anyway a devil will be a devil and you people side with each other no matter what..... only strings being pulled is ya and thats clearly obvious

I'm not saying "we pale ass faces" don't make thread about you, but you of all shouldn't say one thing and don't follow it

kemizt

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 03:03:51 PM »
if you dont like someone, dont pay attention to them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 11:53:35 AM »
LOL

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »
For his sake, I hope so.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »
^but if he is an alias, don't that make him more pathetic than if he's not? LOL

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 12:13:36 PM »
^ Yeah... :-\