Author Topic: Crooked I - "I'm a rich thug".........where he getting the cash flow to be rich?  (Read 1055 times)

No Teflon

I can Name you 9787950749578-3840934730598495498574895745948574 rappers who claimed to be rich as fuck and got this an dthat..

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of them are working as cab drivers(Capadonna), skinny and sick as fuck(prodigy), cant afford a laweyer, even a free legal advice lol(Prodigy), had their car repossed(Lil KIM),

I just heard a wack ass track by NYCE making a a song, rapping about what he has,,,

Its not about having money, its about earning money. Banks, Buck and YAyo have money,if something happens, Buck is gonna get chased to IRS, coz his dumb ass didnt think in future to invest money...

Game is gonna have not only money, but money comming into his account everyday, from Hurricanes, Bunch of Endormsents, i bet Lou Vitton is paying Game to wear shit in the Videos, Lonsdale Does, this and that...

But 99% of rappers are broke as fuck,MC Eight, C bo all them niggaz that had a spark in the past selling Gold or Plat albums,they aint got shit.,

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
We own companies now, don't have to touch bricks.
That's if he ain't lying...and I'm pretty sure I read from somewhere that he invests, not sure though.

D-Stress

that or he saved his Death Row money real well
he got paid?for what?

LONSDALE pays game?LONSDALE IS STRAIGHT GABBA/NAZI WEAR IN EU, didnt know it counts as hip-hop/urban mode in US.

messi19

I can Name you 9787950749578-3840934730598495498574895745948574 rappers who claimed to be rich as fuck and got this an dthat..

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of them are working as cab drivers(Capadonna), skinny and sick as fuck(prodigy), cant afford a laweyer, even a free legal advice lol(Prodigy), had their car repossed(Lil KIM),

I just heard a wack ass track by NYCE making a a song, rapping about what he has,,,

Its not about having money, its about earning money. Banks, Buck and YAyo have money,if something happens, Buck is gonna get chased to IRS, coz his dumb ass didnt think in future to invest money...

Game is gonna have not only money, but money comming into his account everyday, from Hurricanes, Bunch of Endormsents, i bet Lou Vitton is paying Game to wear shit in the Videos, Lonsdale Does, this and that...

But 99% of rappers are broke as fuck,MC Eight, C bo all them niggaz that had a spark in the past selling Gold or Plat albums,they aint got shit.,

shut the fuck up sometime russian figgat (faggot).

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
in his freestyles he's always talking about how he's a rich thug/gangsta but where is the money coming from for him to be saying he's rich?

album sales?

DVD sales? no, the production of that had to come out of his own pocket so at best he's breaking even with that

so how is he claiming he's rich, and I'm talking about at least 500,000+ yearly income
IT REALLY AINT NOBODYZ GODDAMN BUSINESS, I UNDERTAND YOUR CURIOSITY BUT YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT UNLESS U PAYIN HIM FOR SOMETHIN OR HE TAKIN YO MONEY FOR SOMETHIN

No Teflon

that or he saved his Death Row money real well
he got paid?for what?

LONSDALE pays game?LONSDALE IS STRAIGHT GABBA/NAZI WEAR IN EU, didnt know it counts as hip-hop/urban mode in US.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/mostpopular.var.1081323.mostviewed.rovers_score_big_with_the_game.php

game signed the deal as soon as he saw the Money yearly and Advance for the deal, he gets % of pretty much all T shirt and Jacket Lonsdale Sold, As he wears their shit and did photoshoots for them

Hurricane-game.net has pics and the front Pic of Him holding achain was done by Lonsdale to Advertise Thier stuff in the magazines, in return Game gets % of their shit for each Item sold.By the Time its millions sold, Game ends up on Forbes Making 11 million in just 1 year..

Also, Thanks to Kangol and Sketchers, they are paying him also,Kangol also pays Samuel L Jackson and LL Cool Jay to constantly wear their hats and Caps.

How Else do u think Game Made 11 mils in 1 year??? Thats a hell of a record sales and touring to get that much in 1 year.

Source

Forbes.com richest kings.

messi19

Im pretty sure dude invests his money.

smegma

so what do you base that on? his lyrics? his interviews? :laugh:

Drop A Gem On Em

"Got my mind on my money but my moneys on your mind" - Crooked I   8)

messi19

so what do you base that on? his lyrics? his interviews? :laugh:

no my bitch told me.

Crooked I

It depends always what you mean by rich.

I mean ppl at Universal who had 1-2 Albums in there Career are broke as fuck. Crooked may have 200 000 maybe,but if he was really rich he would have brought out his Album by himself.And for shows at some Clubs like Zelda he may get 3-4000 dollars that's it.

He has a good live i guess,like someone who earns maybe 4000 a month,but not rich.

hrsmn_london

LoL at Game in a Blackburn shirt.

As for Crooked I, I think rappers in general make a lot of money.

How about off an advance?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
in his freestyles he's always talking about how he's a rich thug/gangsta but where is the money coming from for him to be saying he's rich?

album sales?

DVD sales? no, the production of that had to come out of his own pocket so at best he's breaking even with that

so how is he claiming he's rich, and I'm talking about at least 500,000+ yearly income
IT REALLY AINT NOBODYZ GODDAMN BUSINESS, I UNDERTAND YOUR CURIOSITY BUT YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT UNLESS U PAYIN HIM FOR SOMETHIN OR HE TAKIN YO MONEY FOR SOMETHIN

or maybe he's just a lying sack of shit

that nigga talking about Phantoms and shit, where he making the money to pay for it?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah ghostwritin, shows
but i can feel what you sayin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why are u so worried about Crooked I's income?
Why are you so worried about why he is so worried about Crooked I's income? ;D
shit had me dying hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp