Author Topic: Crooked I - "I'm a rich thug".........where he getting the cash flow to be rich?  (Read 1052 times)

yourdead

• 'G'
So do you think that all people in the Death Row who were in the back, never got paid either?
yes i think they never get/got paid.ppl like young soldierz, 6 ft deep, BGOTI, all these one-song-on-OST artsits never got paid.for what?for one song by a nobody?come on man, these ppl were "fillers on OSTīs" but they were dope.

From Big Wy's last mixtape..

"we made so much noise in the hood flipside hooked us up meeting with suge, blood got us right i've never seen that much money in life"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 05:19:20 AM by yourdead »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
still waiting for that apology..........
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D-Stress

So do you think that all people in the Death Row who were in the back, never got paid either?
yes i think they never get/got paid.ppl like young soldierz, 6 ft deep, BGOTI, all these one-song-on-OST artsits never got paid.for what?for one song by a nobody?come on man, these ppl were "fillers on OSTīs" but they were dope.

"we made so much noise in the hood flipside hooked us up meeting with suge, blood got us right i've never seen that much money in life"

they got "so much money" for two songs? ???

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I guess hes pretty much more rich then we are here on this forums lol.

Dont know wheres he gettin his money from, but dude sure got some cash off Deathrow, sure got some cash from Treacherous, heard that he got payd from that LADR DVD that sold arround more then 80k, but im not really interested in all this....

All i wanna see is that album cause i know its gonna be classic.

Long Beach Is Active im really sorry if u feel bad like im sorry for every human not being happy and stafisfied in his life. Hope you gonna get better soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ghost writing now makes people millionaires? LAMOAMLAMOA

Errr.. yeah, of course it can, you get royalties for every album sold, every time it's played on the radio, etc - you can be getting more cash from the song than the actual artist who performed it if you wrote it and you're getting royalties off it

Also - all the best MCs ever aren't exactly millionaires: Rakim, KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick, Chuck D, etc etc - no one is touching these dudes on the mic and they're not millionaires. Though some of them do talk about being rich and shit, because guess what, it's art and you say whatever you like

It depends what you're in the game for, a lot are just in it for the money -

When people make lists of the albums that sold the most you'll have dudes like 50 Cent, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, The Game and dudes like that, the big sellers, dudes who you can compare to the big pop stars like Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Justin Timberlake...

If you're in it for the talent, when people make lists of the best MCs ever, you'll have dudes like Rakim, G Rap, BDK, and then on the same list you'll have dudes like Crooked I and Kurupt. They won't have sold as many records, but they will be remember for their skills

Lucifuge

he's rich,thats d reason he dont ont put album out ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

D-Stress

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
LOL @ long (HE REALLY MEANS GREENLAND) beach is active you got owned 

Jimmy H.

If Crooked really owned his own publishing on Death Row as he claimed then he got paid when those albums (Dysfunktional Family, Too Gangsta) with his music on them sold. Put that together with whatever he was given as an advance for signing in the first place. Ghostwriting can also pay off very well. A lot of songwriters make more off writing shit for platinum artists than they do off their own albums. He could very well be exagerrating his finances for show but it's not impossible for an artist with no album to have money.

D-Stress