Poll

Who's more of a dickrider?

Soopafly DPGC - Soopafly
14 (56%)
Twisted Smoke - Kurupt
11 (44%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Twisted Smoke or Soopafly DPGC?  (Read 2228 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Twisted Smoke or Soopafly DPGC?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 07:14:51 AM »
I forgot the same dude who said Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive (K.Dub) that mufucka is dumb as fuck. This nigga actually said that he's better than Kurupt because Kurupt "aint been
consistent enough" according to the dude. Smh

Oh god, u changed your nick again?! You got identity issues or something.

When did I say Wayne is best rapper alive?
And Kurupt.. please... I rarely speak about Kurupt. Like never.

kemizt

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 07:18:22 AM »
I would prefer to be notated as the guy who recognizes the true greatness that is Soopafly.  Game recognize game, and I recognize Soopafly's rap game as well as his pimp game.  When you got a rapper who has lines like "It's my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie", how can anyone deny that he's one of the all-time greats?  If he stays at my house in July, I will drop the dopest interview anyone has ever read.  I'm going to try to get some local hoes lined up for him, but there aren't alot of good looking chicks around here...there are alot of heffers, soi i'm going to have to do some good searching to find some hoes that are Fly-worthy.

boycriedwolf

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 07:32:15 AM »
I would prefer to be notated as the guy who recognizes the true greatness that is Soopafly.  Game recognize game, and I recognize Soopafly's rap game as well as his pimp game.  When you got a rapper who has lines like "It's my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie", how can anyone deny that he's one of the all-time greats?  If he stays at my house in July, I will drop the dopest interview anyone has ever read.  I'm going to try to get some local hoes lined up for him, but there aren't alot of good looking chicks around here...there are alot of heffers, soi i'm going to have to do some good searching to find some hoes that are Fly-worthy.

so Fly is staying at your house, Twisted Smoke is sharing those duties with Kurupt4life for Kurupt and Dre is staying at DreDays and Chaz Vaders house. Where is Daz and Snoop staying at

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 07:53:50 AM »
Well, nothing is set in stone at this point.  Snoop is coming for a concert here in July.  I don't even know if Fly is coming with him yet, Nima is supposed to find out for me.  If Fly is coming, I have offered him a place to stay so he doesn't have to stay at a dingy hotel.  I don't know if he's even going or if he'll accept my offer.  Snoop is not welcome to stay at my place, he will have to find somewhere else to stay as sell-outs aren't welcome at my pad.  The rest of the Westurn Union can stay with me, but, they will have to sleep on the floor somewhere since there is only one guest room at my place, and Fly gets it.  There is a couch, but Damani would probably be the only person that could fit on it, as I think Lucc would be too big for it (not a diss, just stating a fact).  I have a nintendo Wii that we could all play after the concert.  I already made a Soopafly character for him in anticipation of our big party night.  The only thing I am going to ask in return is for Soopafly to let me interview him and maybe he can bust a freestyle for my answering machine message.  I'll supply all the food and drink for them.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 07:54:57 AM »
they are both a couple of dickriders, Its too close to call.....Mind you this being a west coast forum, there are too many of them.......these 2 fools give me too much joke....
They are so petty, for example I said one minor negative comment about Kurupt in a post a couple of weeks ago and them bitches been hitting my karma like a mutha fucca....thats how small minded these degenerates are.....I think its 50/50......How can u be that obsessed with a rapper, in reality its quite sad....

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 07:57:17 AM »
please tell me you are fucking around.......why the fuck would anyone want to stay at your house ???? Let alone Soopafly, leave the dudes dick alone......

Well, nothing is set in stone at this point.  Snoop is coming for a concert here in July.  I don't even know if Fly is coming with him yet, Nima is supposed to find out for me.  If Fly is coming, I have offered him a place to stay so he doesn't have to stay at a dingy hotel.  I don't know if he's even going or if he'll accept my offer.  Snoop is not welcome to stay at my place, he will have to find somewhere else to stay as sell-outs aren't welcome at my pad.  The rest of the Westurn Union can stay with me, but, they will have to sleep on the floor somewhere since there is only one guest room at my place, and Fly gets it.  There is a couch, but Damani would probably be the only person that could fit on it, as I think Lucc would be too big for it (not a diss, just stating a fact).  I have a nintendo Wii that we could all play after the concert.  I already made a Soopafly character for him in anticipation of our big party night.  The only thing I am going to ask in return is for Soopafly to let me interview him and maybe he can bust a freestyle for my answering machine message.  I'll supply all the food and drink for them.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 07:58:51 AM »
Nima is supposed to find out for me.

lol

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 08:05:06 AM »
Nima--when are you shipping the hardcopies of the Westurn Union Mixtape??  Soopafly said I could have one, i've been waiting forever for this!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 08:10:19 AM »
please tell me you are fucking around.......why the fuck would anyone want to stay at your house ???? Let alone Soopafly

What's so bad about that?  I know when I travel, after about a week of contant hotel stays, no matter how nice they are, it gets old.  The constant check ins, check outs, etc., etc.  Sometimes it's nice to stay in a normal house and get some home cooked food (my bitch will cook for us).  Then Fly can hang out with a real fan and just kick it.  I'm sure he's got all kinds of groupies waiting in the lobby at all hours of the day.  I live in a gated neighborhood, so no groupies are going to be following Fly in there.  It'll be just like chilling at one of his homboy's houses.  Like i said, if it's nice outside, we'll fire up the grill and have a barbeque.  Can't do that stuff at a hotel.  It's not that crazy of an idea, really.  It'd be just like staying with family.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 08:15:55 AM »
I can't believe nobody named westside159 yet, the number 1 MC Eiht dickrider evern been born.
Too many dickriders out here, don't live in reality. That Soopafly dude is hilarious, but it's more sad than funny.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

messi19

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 08:29:23 AM »
I forgot the same dude who said Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive (K.Dub) that mufucka is dumb as fuck. This nigga actually said that he's better than Kurupt because Kurupt "aint been

lol at this nigga. keep on lyin to the public, real niggas know your history.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 08:38:39 AM »
mate, you MUST be kidding me...
why the fuck would he want to hang out with some obsessed fan ??? Sit back, put yourself in his shoes and think about it for a second before you start typing your reply..
My bitch will cook, we'll get the bar-B-Q going, it would be like staying with family....WHAT ARE YOU ON ???? You need some councilling bro...

please tell me you are fucking around.......why the fuck would anyone want to stay at your house ???? Let alone Soopafly

What's so bad about that?  I know when I travel, after about a week of contant hotel stays, no matter how nice they are, it gets old.  The constant check ins, check outs, etc., etc.  Sometimes it's nice to stay in a normal house and get some home cooked food (my bitch will cook for us).  Then Fly can hang out with a real fan and just kick it.  I'm sure he's got all kinds of groupies waiting in the lobby at all hours of the day.  I live in a gated neighborhood, so no groupies are going to be following Fly in there.  It'll be just like chilling at one of his homboy's houses.  Like i said, if it's nice outside, we'll fire up the grill and have a barbeque.  Can't do that stuff at a hotel.  It's not that crazy of an idea, really.  It'd be just like staying with family.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 08:50:14 AM »

lol at this nigga. keep on lyin to the public, real niggas know your history.

And u ain't real.
I know my own history so shut the fuck up

kemizt

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 09:25:54 AM »
mate, you MUST be kidding me...
why the fuck would he want to hang out with some obsessed fan ??? Sit back, put yourself in his shoes and think about it for a second before you start typing your reply..

I have put myself in his shoes, and I would do it if i were him.  Why wouldn't you want to stay someplace where you'd be treated like a king.  It makes perfect sense to me.  He could prop his feet up on the couch, play some video games, i'd get my hoes to rub his feet, i'd cook him some burgers.  Sounds like a great time to me.

~Lucien~

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 09:54:56 AM »
^^^^ you need serious help man