Author Topic: JOE BUDDEN replies to PRODIGY, prays for SAIGON  (Read 491 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: JOE BUDDEN replies to PRODIGY, prays for SAIGON
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »
HE'S NOT on P level

Are u serious? 

Dumbout > any one of P's solo songs & mobb deep verses.

pffft, go post a link to madonnas new album, stay away from hip hop

lol? 

U must be one of those close-minded fans who only listens to Gangsta rap..  Put the guns down man...

Go hit up a link to madonnas album, expand ur mind.  Or let's try something small first.  Go hit up the J Dilla link..  Start with sumthing in the same genre.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 05:04:48 PM »
HE'S NOT on P level

Are u serious? 

lol? 

U must be one of those close-minded fans who only listens to Gangsta rap..  Put the guns down man...

Go hit up a link to madonnas album, expand ur mind.  Or let's try something small first.  Go hit up the J Dilla link..  Start with sumthing in the same genre.

lol dont even pretend to go down that road i forgot more music genres than your little ass has even been been exposed to...

you want me to expand your mind hit me up i'll get you some sun ra, quincy jones, les baxter, funkadelic, lemme know.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 05:55:16 PM »
^^Its OK man there are alot of close minded rap fans, your not the only one next door neighbor.

There is no way anyone can listen to songs like "Three Sides To A Story",     "Explain My Life"   ,  "Dumbout"     and not say Joey is flat out as good as any other rapper alive right now. 

Budden is really one of a kind,  He is the Willie Mays of Rap,  dude can do it all!!  There is no type of song that he cant do,  the guy is brilliant plain and simple.

DIP DIP SET SET

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 06:44:04 PM »
HE'S NOT on P level

Are u serious? 

lol? 

lol dont even pretend to go down that road i forgot more music genres than your little ass has even been been exposed to...

you want me to expand your mind hit me up i'll get you some sun ra, quincy jones, les baxter, funkadelic, lemme know.

sun-ra = jazz
funkadelic = funk
quincy = everything

got me on les baxter....

I could be hater like u, right here, and say go back to ur jazz, stay away from hip-hop.  But thats the difference between u and me.  I'm more elevated into a higher respect for the living..

Finito.

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »
^^Its OK man there are alot of close minded rap fans, your not the only one next door neighbor.

There is no way anyone can listen to songs like "Three Sides To A Story",     "Explain My Life"   ,  "Dumbout"     and not say Joey is flat out as good as any other rapper alive right now. 

Budden is really one of a kind,  He is the Willie Mays of Rap,  dude can do it all!!  There is no type of song that he cant do,  the guy is brilliant plain and simple.

dont get me wrong, i like joey, but dude wrote off all of p's contributions to mobb deep when he said dumbout completely overshadowed them. assholes are like opinions but that was just plain ignorant and vague, not very becoming of someone who claims to be elevated.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 08:31:25 PM »

dont get me wrong, i like joey, but dude wrote off all of p's contributions to mobb deep when he said dumbout completely overshadowed them. assholes are like opinions but that was just plain ignorant and vague, not very becoming of someone who claims to be elevated.

Let's get into it then.

Quote me a P verse or few lines that is something u would listen to when ur 30 years old and still be able to relate to it.  (aka a classic verse)

Then I'll pull something out from Dumbout and we can debate more then..

P's music is very disposable, he has flashes in the pan of out-of-the-box lyrics but for the most part, he is mainly a gun rapper with a potent flow.  That's what makes him work...

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 08:51:56 PM »
i never could nor would i want to relate to any prodigy song, i'm not a thug or project dweller or any of that shit, nor can i relate to joeys dumbout, its his own bio song.

fact of the matter -  why i was trippin off your first mistake (dumbout>>mobb deep), p and joey are not one in the same at all.

p is like you said a one track gun rapper but he has good flow and he knows his place in rap.

joey is entertaining and does some good reflective songs but to me it's not even worth it to compare the two. i might compare some of joes gutter songs with a p song, but for the most part they are in two different lanes.

now if you truly believe that joe buddens is better all around than old school mobb deep, that's fine.

however, just because a rapper you like now is making fun of a cracked out rap vet, that does not make him more talented as a musician (if you want to call a rapper that) than said crackhead.

dig?

i'm not trying to discredit joe budden or his style of rapping, i just don't feel that blanket statement you made was anywhere near the base.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 09:07:25 PM »
Prodigy in his prime couldn't fuck with Joe Budden. Niggas is gonna hate me for saying that but I keeps it real. Not all old rappers are better than young rappers just cuz they're vets.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 04:11:39 AM »
Prodigy in his prime couldn't fuck with Joe Budden. Niggas is gonna hate me for saying that but I keeps it real. Not all old rappers are better than young rappers just cuz they're vets.

Word man.

i never could nor would i want to relate to any prodigy song, i'm not a thug or project dweller or any of that shit, nor can i relate to joeys dumbout, its his own bio song.

fact of the matter -  why i was trippin off your first mistake (dumbout>>mobb deep), p and joey are not one in the same at all.

p is like you said a one track gun rapper but he has good flow and he knows his place in rap.

joey is entertaining and does some good reflective songs but to me it's not even worth it to compare the two. i might compare some of joes gutter songs with a p song, but for the most part they are in two different lanes.

now if you truly believe that joe buddens is better all around than old school mobb deep, that's fine.

however, just because a rapper you like now is making fun of a cracked out rap vet, that does not make him more talented as a musician (if you want to call a rapper that) than said crackhead.

dig?

i'm not trying to discredit joe budden or his style of rapping, i just don't feel that blanket statement you made was anywhere near the base.

I dig man, props.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 07:51:47 AM »

real spit

K-9

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2008, 08:30:12 AM »
who give fuck what this nigga saying .......joe Budden who?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 08:36:31 AM by Too Juicy for tv »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2008, 08:54:59 AM »
who give fuck what this nigga saying .......joe Budden who?

lol?  if u havent heard joe budden u aint listening to the right kind of hip-hop. 

or maybe u just don't care about lyrics.....

or u a newbie head..

its ok, i forgive u.