Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6897 times)

Elano

Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #495 on: June 18, 2008, 05:08:58 AM »
Italy well deserved to advance. Romania should have finished it off against the French, but they failed. Italy was overrun by the Dutch and didn't really impress against Romania, which is a hard opponent anyway (I don't see why everyone counted them out - they're tougher than leather). Italy ended on top when Romania failed and France never even got anywhere near. Not that the French sucked, but it just wasn't working out for them.

Spain - Italy will be a great game. The Spanish have already proved that they can perform really well, although they're not invulverable. As has been said before, the Italians never get weaker during tournaments, only stronger. Although I still think their team "isn't quite what it once was," at least they'll give Spain a hard time.

At the same time, did anyone notice the strength of just about the entire Dutch selection? Their B-team had some trouble with the match flow early in the game, yet even players who normally wouldn't play one second of a tournament like this, got something done against Romania that the Italian and French main teams wouldn't accomplish. I'm fairly well impressed.

robben and van persie shouldn't be on the "B-Team" ::), especially Van Persie

Well, they were both injured at the start of the tournament. On a midfield with Sneijder, Van der Vaart and Kuyt, with Van Nistelrooij as a striker... Who are you going to leave out, in order to let the fragile Van Persie and Robben play? Kuyt and Van Nistelrooij? Or Van der Vaart?

I thought van persie was not really injured......
whatever.....this guy can play even with just 1 leg. injured VP is better than kuyt

smegma

« Reply #496 on: June 18, 2008, 05:10:24 AM »
LOL at all y'all, i could care less if Spain always starts beautifully and Italy starts slow, that does not have to happen all the time and will not this year.

Spain (IMO) looks better this year than it has in years and has a very strong chance to win the entire tournament - they will beat Italy, mark my words.

shut the fuck up moron,your national team has never won A DAMN THING.
bunch of pussies

^ did you just call someone other than yourself a moron? :laugh:

your father  :D
je kunt de pot op

Shut the fuck up, bitch >:( My father is dead.

Elano

« Reply #497 on: June 18, 2008, 05:13:51 AM »
LOL at all y'all, i could care less if Spain always starts beautifully and Italy starts slow, that does not have to happen all the time and will not this year.

Spain (IMO) looks better this year than it has in years and has a very strong chance to win the entire tournament - they will beat Italy, mark my words.

bunch of pussies

je kunt de pot op

if you don't wanna be insulted,mind your fuckin business IDIOT

smegma

« Reply #498 on: June 18, 2008, 05:15:06 AM »

bunch of pussies

je kunt de pot op

^ you just lost the little bit of respect that I had for you ::) unbelievable...

Elano

« Reply #499 on: June 18, 2008, 05:20:26 AM »

bunch of pussies

je kunt de pot op

^ you just lost the little bit of respect that I had for you ::) unbelievable...

i don't give a fuck,you are just a piece of shit. SUCCHIAMI IL CAZZO

Elevz

« Reply #500 on: June 18, 2008, 05:21:18 AM »
Calm down now, children... :nawty:

Elano

« Reply #501 on: June 18, 2008, 05:26:08 AM »
Calm down now, children... :nawty:
lmao. you're 21  :D
anyway,let's back on topic  8)

Elevz

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #503 on: June 18, 2008, 06:22:58 AM »
only ones who deserved to go i quaterfinals are dutch...italy OMG, that team is just lucky is one of their pagan gods that is helping them, good of cowardness and corruption LOL shame that we gotta see teams like that in quaterfinals

i guess your reactions show that u are aware of what i say and that u agree but u are tryn to repress that in your brain with this reamarks. that just shows im right.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #504 on: June 18, 2008, 06:32:59 AM »
Elano says "shut the fuck up" and "succhiami il cazzo" about as frequently as 7even says "nigga", why do you people get excited about it? Don't turn this interesting thread into shit.....................................it's ooooonly soccer, it's oooooonly a game. Kids :P

Lunatic, I think you're getting some people wrong. No one says Italy will definitely beat Spain, the way it's been going, Spain should win, but some people are not quite ruling out the possibility. There are tournament teams and teams that usually fuck up in tournaments. There's a reason Italy has 4 world cup trophies and Spain has none, and part of that reason is definitely this tournament thing. The Euros have tended to be a bit less predictable (Denmark, Greece...), but the general logic is not all that different.

smegma

« Reply #505 on: June 18, 2008, 07:22:01 AM »
what does succhiami il cazzo mean?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2008, 08:43:10 AM »
Damn those Italians   >:(

Well, they were both injured at the start of the tournament. On a midfield with Sneijder, Van der Vaart and Kuyt, with Van Nistelrooij as a striker... Who are you going to leave out, in order to let the fragile Van Persie and Robben play? Kuyt and Van Nistelrooij? Or Van der Vaart?

RvP in for Kuyt! :raisetheroof:

so who's finishing runner up in group D then.. Sweden or Russia? i gotta feeling 2-1 to the swedes

I'm rooting for Russia. Arshavin is finally eligable to play and I hope Sweden crash and burn!

Elano, could you please tone your awful sig down?
And Mauzip, tight sig 8)

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #507 on: June 18, 2008, 09:05:15 AM »

Lunatic, I think you're getting some people wrong. No one says Italy will definitely beat Spain, the way it's been going, Spain should win, but some people are not quite ruling out the possibility.There are tournament teams and teams that usually fuck up in tournaments. There's a reason Italy has 4 world cup trophies and Spain has none, and part of that reason is definitely this tournament thing. The Euros have tended to be a bit less predictable (Denmark, Greece...), but the general logic is not all that different.

really: how spain or italy played is obsolet, it doesn't mean shit. Your argument (lunatic) is that Spain looked good so far or sth. like that, but this only comes  from the Russia game because Russia played very dumb and invited them to score. Italy won't invite them, they will destroy the game and their offense. Plus Italy wasn't that bad. You base your opinion on one or two games, which can give u a wrong picture of both teams. The same goes for Holland: Italy won't make the same mistakes again, and Italy's great strength always was their cleverness and effectivness.
Sorry that I quoted you, but I wanted to elaborate ;)

I am 90 percent sure Italy will beat Spain. I would even bet on it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #508 on: June 18, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »
what does succhiami il cazzo mean?
Cazzo is dick, maybe you can find out about "succhiare" yourself :)

Jan Itor: 90% wow, that's pretty confident. To me this is completely open, but you're right about the Russian invitation thing, it was different against Sweden already. Ok, to be fair, Sweden played cattenaccio that would make Rehagel proud, but still, it's not like it was a walk in the park for Spain. If you're efficient about destroying the Spanish offense, cutting off Xavi and Iniesta and quickly switching to attacking yourself, then this Spanish team does become vulnerable, great as they might be.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #509 on: June 18, 2008, 11:24:45 AM »
If Gattsuso would play, they wouldn't even make it past the midfield without breaking into tears :D

Seriously, people have a wrong idea both about Italy and Spain based on the first game
Holland surprised them in the first game, but be sure that won't happen again.
ok, 90% may be to high, but also just because of the loss of the Cannavaro/Nesta wall.

Dasselbe gilt übrigens auch gegen Ronaldo und co: Hinter der Mittellinie muss der Schmerz regieren ;D Am Besten nominieren wir noch Maik Franz und Bernd Hollerbach nach
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:45:30 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »