Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6883 times)

Lunatic

Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2008, 08:01:53 AM »
^LOL at all y'all..Turkey was bigger divers than us, twice they had HARDCORE dives in the box trying to win a penalty, i don't think we went down even once in the box
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2008, 08:15:38 AM »
the tradition of the big competitions openers  continues : boring game
yup, this has been terrible.

i thought it was a good game.

easy win for portugal, should have been by more, not sure how turkey kept 11 players on the pitch.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2008, 08:33:57 AM »

easy win for portugal, should have been by more, not sure how turkey kept 11 players on the pitch.
I was talking about Swiz-CHZ game .. Portugal- Turkey was indeed a very good game

Elano

« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »
Modric  8)
1-0 for croatia @ the moment

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2008, 09:30:17 AM »

I was talking about Swiz-CHZ game .. Portugal- Turkey was indeed a very good game

when i said it was a good game i was talking about swiss game then i moved on to the portugal one.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2008, 09:45:33 AM »
Austria has had some decent chances, perhaps they aren't as bad as everyone claims.

wcsoldier

« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2008, 10:08:03 AM »
^^^^ Austria is weak but at least they are trying and their crowd has understand the Euro ship was a big event .. not like that wack ass Swiz

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2008, 10:08:43 AM »
also, anyone else notice the portugese were on the floor for most of the match? go down under the softest of challenges, even the defenders...

I didn't wanna start about it, but yes! You're completely right.

Co-sign, that's why I hate CR with a passion, he's such a homo and that's why I won't cheer for Portugal, despite them playing attractive football. Ah the good old days were Figo was the leader of the team  :'(

Euro 2008 looks boring as hell though, group C will be dope but the rest zzzzzzz, except Portugal and Spain.

Lunatic

« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2008, 10:13:27 AM »
Co-sign, that's why I hate CR with a passion, he's such a homo and that's why I won't cheer for Portugal, despite them playing attractive football. Ah the good old days were Figo was the leader of the team  :'(

Euro 2008 looks boring as hell though, group C will be dope but the rest zzzzzzz, except Portugal and Spain.
LOL the best is always hated - whether most like to admit it or not, CR7 is the best player in the world and he doesn't dive nearly as much as he did let's say 2+ yrs ago. In the end, CR7 will be a better player than figo, have more club trophies and have more int'l success (i am confident portugal will win a major tournament under him, figo only has a under 19 world cup).

I love figo as well, just telling it how it is.

You find Germany to be boring?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2008, 10:15:46 AM »
I know, I know, Ronaldo is dope as fuck, altough his long air pass (I don't know what's the english term) still sucks, at least he stopped doing usless tricks for no reason.

Germany is cool, they're always involved in some wierd games and that's why I also miss England. What's an Euro without them losing by penalites ? :D

Lunatic

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2008, 10:17:34 AM »
I know, I know, Ronaldo is dope as fuck, altough his long air pass (I don't know what's the english term) still sucks, at least he stopped doing usless tricks for no reason.

Germany is cool, they're always involved in some wierd games and that's why I also miss England. What's an Euro without them losing by penalites ? :D
lol at least u admit he's good ;)

yeah i hope portugal can take germany out

lol i myself am going to miss having the pleasure of portugal eliminating england - we've done it in the last 2-3 major tournaments :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2008, 10:45:26 AM »
also, anyone else notice the portugese were on the floor for most of the match? go down under the softest of challenges, even the defenders...

I didn't wanna start about it, but yes! You're completely right.

Yes!
Figo >>>>>> Cristiano R

kemizt

wcsoldier

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2008, 10:47:20 AM »
Eusebio >>>> insert any Portugaese player

wcsoldier

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2008, 10:49:17 AM »
don't even think about watching Italy games then ..

Lunatic

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2008, 10:49:53 AM »
don't even think about watching Italy games then ..
o yea, they dive more than portugal