Author Topic: Is Omar Cruz the only "potential" on the west? ("To The Top" Download Inside!!)  (Read 731 times)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I feel like Omar Cruz is the only one on the Westcoast that has potential to be big...

While rappers like Crooked i are talking about being a boss, or others on the West just straight up being mixtape rappers...

while these guys are talking, Omar cruz is out there trying to get his name out there releasing songs, being on mtv3, being on power 106...

and having his song played on power 106 right now....

I feel hes best chance we got at having a westcoast rapper be mainstream....The good thing is that he can make good songs...Including this one..

Omar Cruz Ft. Frankie J - To The Top (from Power 106)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11739960c9743263/
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Omar definetly has that potential. The team behind him is amazing and keep everything rolling. Lulu knows how to work everything!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
props for that link homie!!  this is a good summertime song!  :bandit:

o. cruz doing it big! 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
thanks for that link this song is growin on me more and more.....
 8)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
this the latan population behind him Omar Cruz has massive potential to blow up

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Defently think O.Cruz has the potential to be the next biggest artist from the west. He has a lot of things going for him. Getting a lot of love from radio now with his new single ft frankie J. He has a lot of press from mtv, mtv3,mtvjams, magazine's, internet buzz & street buzz.Plus to top it all of he is Lation & if latino's get behind him like it's looking like they are he will out sale any new west artist. 1 more thing he has Interscope behind him. If they push him you know what could happen. Ex. Eminem,50cent & Game. I defently think he is the next one to blow up. B.Y.I & Cruz deserve there respect for what they have accomplish so far. Hopefully they keep it going & knock those door's down for LATINOS!!!

DJJohnB

• 'G'
omar cruz is garbage

No Teflon

joints is a die hard, homo ass stan for real, he is a fan of Sucess, not music...He aint here talking about Cruz, only when he is dropping songs and making moves, watch Omar Cruz flop hard and this stan never ever say his name again...

Omar Cruz has 0 chance of becoming anything, Spider loc ios a much bigger figure on the west, even thou he raps worse than my 6 year old sister

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
joints is a die hard, homo ass stan for real, he is a fan of Sucess...
That coming from you you is like... :catfight:

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
From the looks of things, Omar might be the first out of all these New West artists to actually release an album. He's been creating his own buzz since 2005/2006 (that's when he signed his deal). He's released a few mixtapes since 2006, he dropped a street single & a video to go along with it and now he just released his official single.
Things have gone according to plan thus far. And important to point out: Interscope/Geffen is still backing him.

We still haven't gotten an official release date for the album though, but with "To The Top" being released to radio stations, I assume it'll be somewhere around July/August...

The_Offence

From the looks of things, Omar might be the first out of all these New West artists to actually release an album. He's been creating his own buzz since 2005/2006 (that's when he signed his deal). He's released a few mixtapes since 2006, he dropped a street single & a video to go along with it and now he just released his official single.
Things have gone according to plan thus far. And important to point out: Interscope/Geffen is still backing him.

We still haven't gotten an official release date for the album though, but with "To The Top" being released to radio stations, I assume it'll be somewhere around July/August...
yes he the only new west artist that has an offical single out  ::)

both g malone & jay rock released there official single's where have you been, omar is signed to intercope as you know anything dropping on intercope will get push back, so once he sets his album date expect that to get push back

im pretty sure G malone will drop before him

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yes he the only new west artist that has an offical single out 

both g malone & jay rock released there official single's where have you been, omar is signed to intercope as you know anything dropping on intercope will get push back, so once he sets his album date expect that to get push back

im pretty sure G malone will drop before him

The only other person other then Omar Cruz that might blow up is G Malone....

And G-malone just released his single just like Omar Cruz...

except Omar Cruz is actually getting played daily on power 106...  Havent heard G Malones new single on the radio...

Hopefully they play G Malone on the new at 2 on power 106...Because i really like his song Haters...

But i think Omar will drop before G Malone...or probably their both gonna drop around the same..
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
this the latan population behind him Omar Cruz has massive potential to blow up

BUT STILL i dont think latinos will be buying his shit.. your going to see his CD's on the corner over there on alvarado on the corner 3$ lol in his own hood u know how the paisas be doing it they bootleg everything
the way album sales are nowadays...a great goal for him is to get the fan base across the western, southern and even the florida/east coast latinos out there so he could go around touring doing shows getting $$$
he's got great mic presence, and i feel like he can only get better at his lyrical skills

""" Omar Cruz has 0 chance of becoming anything, Spider loc ios a much bigger figure on the west, even thou he raps worse than my 6 year old sister """ 

i know you dont stay in LA/CALI so.. you didnt hear omar cruz single being played on the #2nd biggest radio station in the USA 30 spins a day, you didnt see omar cruz at the powerhouse concert getting love on stage with the game and WC

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
yes he the only new west artist that has an offical single out  ::)
both g malone & jay rock released there official single's where have you been

I was simply summing up what he did over the past 12 months or so. So like I said, he just released his official single. I never said "he's the only New West artist to have released an official single".

Ese Torsido

Looks like the roles of ethnicity in music have shifted... That's all I gotta say on this thread.