Author Topic: Is Omar Cruz the only "potential" on the west? ("To The Top" Download Inside!!)  (Read 730 times)

The_Offence

Looks like the roles of ethnicity in music have shifted... That's all I gotta say on this thread.
where have you been eminem was the top rapper for years big pun also had his time but the fact will always remian rap music will and always will be dominated by blacks, one artist and ethnicity in music have shifted  ;D ;D

then you wonder why nobody wants to support your artists 

if anybody fucks up omar cruz shot of blowing it will be his people, by that hitting up the net talking shit like, we're taking over...once people see that they won't support homie, thats the problem with these essay rap fans there favorite artist have a track out and they hit up every forum were taking over , brown pride, viva la raza, raza taking over, we run the streets now were running the rap game.... thats why people support latinos like Dominicans & Puerto Ricans,there fans don't act as dumb as some of you essay rap fans in southern cali, other people see that and right anyway they gonna say this people are making this a race issue i ain't supporting this guy, why would someone support a artist if they see his supporters on the net basically saying brown power,we're taking over  :-\ ::)

look at this dude already saying

Looks like the roles of ethnicity in music have shifted  ;D

eminem blew up white did'nt go hitting up websites screaming we're taking over hip hop ?, they supported homie without bring race into it, it seems like everything these southern cali mexicans do,( i can't say all mexicans just the southern cali one) on a major level they bring some race shit into it

they got 1 football star that got a lil shine..... mexicans taking over viva la raza
they got a soccer star, mexicans taking over puro mexicanos fuck everybody else
when lil rob had summer nights on mtv , chicanos running this shit, rap is ours now ;D ;D

and the only reason i even know these dumb lil slangs is because ya'll keep saying it over and over in any thread that has a chicano rapper featurng a well known rapper
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 11:09:56 AM by The_Offence »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Omar is irrelevant.. Dude has no talent .. Forget him..

DPGC23

BLOWIN UP IS A BIG WORD,
NO1 WILL BLOWUP LIKE SNOOP,
EVERY1 KNOWS SNOOP
OMAR CRUZ IS DOPE THO, IHAD HER HIS NAME N MAYB A SONG OR 2
BUT ISAW EM PERFORM @ DJSKEE EVENT , N HE DID SOME CUTS FROM CRUZIFIXTION,
OHBOY ITWASA WRAPPPPP

HE'S GOT TALENT 2 MAKE NOISE, HE'S GOT SOME BACKIN LABEL WISE,

LES JUS C WHA HAPPENS,
NTHAT NEW JOINT WITH FRANKIE IS LAID BAK DOPE

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Omar has a good thing going. Great single. We just have to see what happens when his album drops. Good to see another west coast artist makeing some noise.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Looks like the roles of ethnicity in music have shifted... That's all I gotta say on this thread.

Omar is my dude, the ethnic roles at LA radio have changed,so lets be more specific. There is not one black influential person on LA radio,which is why the play list is different than the rest of the country to cater to L.A's large hispanic demographic. And for those that say he's the first one with an official single. G. Malones certified got over 2000 spins per week nationally,was number 1 in Atlanta. Los Angeles & Utah,tiger,(the little dude from Compton) is all over MTV with that coconut juice joint. Mr. Criminal is making noise and moving units(the joint with Fat Joe goes hard). My single with Birdman is in it's third week and not only is it being played on Power, but in 7 of the top ten markets in the country.
So there is plenty of dudes doing they thing. It's a grip of Hispanic Artist that make noise,if the music is hot,EVERYBODY will support it,rap cant be segregated.Much success to Omar cus HE's A DOPE MC

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
And before anybody comments,thoroughly read my statement. being dope has nothing to do with ethnicity...

J Bananas

Everyone saying he is the next to "blow up"...

Are you

A) From LA?

B) Mexican?

From the entire west coast I don't see him "blowing up" on a national level. I doubt you will hear his songs bumping from kids cars in Seattle or Kansas City like you would say...E-40, Mista Fab...Yukmouth has been doing pretty well...See where I'm going, the bay has been doing real well exposure wise...

Most of  y'all have been talking about "the next west coast mc to blow up" for so long it makes wonder what you consider blowing up, a lot of dudes have been doing just fine and getting airplay.

THIS IS NOT 1993.

Rethink your terms of blowing up, and then realize that plenty of new west rappers have been blowing up.

MTV or mainstream radio are no longer accurate measures of one's success in the rap game.

You like Omar Cruz, cool. He's a cool rapper. But what do you want?

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'm just glad to see a latino artist getting a push. It's also good to see a couple of westcoast artist getting out there & make some noise.

spliff239

• 'G'
Hes gonna sell a lot of records when he does drop.

Ese Torsido

Mr. Criminal is making noise and moving units(the joint with Fat Joe goes hard).

Really? I read on certain Chicano-related forums that this was not the single the fans wanted to hear from him. Can't believe it's even doing this good on the market.

(Bigg Steele, I sent you a PM.)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
^That joint is the shit!!!! I heard  it when they were mixing it.I think when dudes expand what they are doing, Its all good!!!!

DPGC23

WHAS UP BIG STEELE,
BEEN A MIN MAN,

BUT UR RITE,

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

jai0489

• Lil Geezy
  • WEST WEST Y'ALL
I BELIEVE U RIGHT OMAR DOES HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BLOW WIT THE LATINO POPULATION HIS SINGLE IS SICK N WIT ROME BEHIND HIM BOY BE PUTTIN' ON BANGIN' BEATS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT WELCOME TO ROME THAT TRACK OMAR WAS ON BORN N RAISED ON THE WESTSIDE CERTIFIED BANGER N G. MALONE DOES AIR PLAY NOT MUCH BUT I HEAR HIS SHIT BEING PLAYED BUT USUALLY LATE LIKE AROUND 10 N SHIT LOL HE GOOD JAY ROCK WOULDA BEEN TOO BUT HE HAS SORRY ASS WILL.I.AM SINGIN' THE HOOK FOR HIS SINGLE SHOULDA HAD K.DOT THATS WHAT U CALL A DUMB MOVE FOR TRYIN' TO HARD TO GET INTO MAINSTREAM SUCCESS I'LLL STILL BUY THERE ALBUMS CUZ THEY DOPE ARTISTS 8)
TRAX I BE FEELIN'
YOUNG KENO - LETS STAY TOGETHER REMIX
K-BOY - MY LIFE
THE GAME - DOPE BOYS
WIZ KHALIFA - SAY YEAH REMIX
SAN QUINN - SF ANTHEM
BOSKO - LAKERS ANTHEM (TOO BAD WE LOST)
PARKER BROTHAZ - TEXT ME REMIX
YOUNG BUCK - THE TAPED CONVERSATION
THE GAME - TAPED CONVO REMIX
PROBLEM - IM TOE UP REMIX
SPIDER LOC - LEAN ON ME
LIL EAZY - WEST SIDE
NIPSEY HUSSLE - THEY ROLL
NIPSEY HUSSLE - BULLETS REMIX
TERRACE MARTIN - BOUNCE ROCK SKATE
THE COOL KIDS - MIAMI BEACH

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
WHAS UP BIG STEELE,
BEEN A MIN MAN,

BUT UR RITE,

DPGC23

Wuddup Homie? Imma prob. shoot out and see yall friday

Ese Torsido

YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT WELCOME TO ROME THAT TRACK OMAR WAS ON BORN N RAISED ON THE WESTSIDE CERTIFIED BANGER

I'll be finishing up the freestyle for "Born & Raised On The Westside" soon.

Speaking of "Certified," I just finished my freestyle. Will be posting it on a secret account on an unlikely source. Aside from MySpace.