Author Topic: Spider Loc Talks To Dubcnn - Exclusive Interview Up Now + New Audio  (Read 1403 times)

inDAstreets TV

• Lil Geezy
Re: Spider Loc Talks To Dubcnn - Exclusive Interview Up Now + New Audio
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2008, 11:35:13 AM »
^^
on behalf of his street shit yes i do. his music is "OK"
you hate anybody who game hates ive seen you talk shit to people even real rappers who "might" have a situation with game lol

homie look man lol you know you dont like spider loc, 40 glocc, g unit because they beefing with game but dont be madd at me, be madd at yo self for letting the game dictate your actions for you. think for yourself you groupie thats all im saying

and yes its music not the streets so stop getting a hard on everytime game says ima og compton blood from the streets throw it up sawoop cuz u know thats the only reason u like him

::) at this post. Spider Loc is GARBAGE and so is 40 Glocc..okay i dont hate Buck, 50, Banks, Dresta, Bishop etc? So what does that mean fool?!

lmao when has Game said "og compton suwop blood throw it up" thats Lil Waynes thing. Sit your ass down with lame ass posts like that booyyy.
Ya really just hate ya self, we call people like u BURN OUTS, cuz your BURNT OUT... your replies or post have lost all value to them, and to top that off your a WEIRDO, and this is your DADDY Crash speaking, you hoe ass member of dubcc forums.... haha ha u stay losing

messi19

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2008, 12:08:44 PM »
^^
on behalf of his street shit yes i do. his music is "OK"
you hate anybody who game hates ive seen you talk shit to people even real rappers who "might" have a situation with game lol

homie look man lol you know you dont like spider loc, 40 glocc, g unit because they beefing with game but dont be madd at me, be madd at yo self for letting the game dictate your actions for you. think for yourself you groupie thats all im saying

and yes its music not the streets so stop getting a hard on everytime game says ima og compton blood from the streets throw it up sawoop cuz u know thats the only reason u like him

::) at this post. Spider Loc is GARBAGE and so is 40 Glocc..okay i dont hate Buck, 50, Banks, Dresta, Bishop etc? So what does that mean fool?!

lmao when has Game said "og compton suwop blood throw it up" thats Lil Waynes thing. Sit your ass down with lame ass posts like that booyyy.
Ya really just hate ya self, we call people like u BURN OUTS, cuz your BURNT OUT... your replies or post have lost all value to them, and to top that off your a WEIRDO, and this is your DADDY Crash speaking, you hoe ass member of dubcc forums.... haha ha u stay losing

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao at yall niggas getting mad..hilarious. Lol i ended your career Crash. U started cryin sayin u wouldnt post here no more smh at u 38 year old nigga cryin on the net. Spider will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have a song in the top 50's. It feels so good when wack rappers gets no love.

Ahhhhhhhh and lol at weak niggas using the whole "oh u must be a Game fan" as a crutch because they think that every nigga that say the nigga garbage (even G-unit fans say that shit) is a Game fan. I am a big Game fan but i still like Buck, Banks, 50, Dresta, Bishop and theyve had issues with Game but still that dumb ass nigga Nautica uses the whole "u a Game stan" as a crutch because he mad nobody likes Spider.

"im in a blu caaaaaar every bluuuuuuuu mooooooon, i drink blu shit with my bluuu raaaaag" typical SpiderJoke line

inDAstreets TV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »
how did you figure out my real age? damn your good, who dosn't get any love besides you?????? what's wrong with a 38 year old crying on the net? your a weirdo that keeps G-Unit West SWIPE in ya mouth all day...

messi19

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2008, 02:42:47 PM »
how did you figure out my real age? damn your good, who dosn't get any love besides you?????? what's wrong with a 38 year old crying on the net? your a weirdo that keeps G-Unit West SWIPE in ya mouth all day...

haha u mad u mad lililili u mad Games dick > Spiders??? (no homo)

inDAstreets TV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »
nah that's a territory you'll NEVER catch me in..... your on your own with that shit

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2008, 03:40:20 PM »

haha u mad u mad lililili u mad Games dick > Spiders??? (no homo)

Damn you're on that gay shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

messi19

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »
nah that's a territory you'll NEVER catch me in..... your on your own with that shit

aint nothin wrong with being confident about your sexuality u know theres no denying pleasure.

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2008, 04:29:51 AM »
Dope interview Nima ! You should keep us updated on Spider Loc more often and keep pushing this true west movement !

Lucifuge

« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2008, 05:33:13 AM »
they hate oj Loc but they now the Bars :D :D :D :D :laugh:
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

h2k4

« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2008, 10:10:13 AM »
yea he do, and its mostly game fans that if they seen spider loc in the streets they wouldnt say or do shit just put they heads down and then immediately jump online and get all RAH RAH

he brought up some good points about snoop.. and he's been putting in work way before the fame i dont know why people dont give him more credit , take it he's not the best lyracist out the west but hes improved since he dropped on the scene...
no bullshit how are you going to hate on another rapper because your favorite rapper doesnt like him lol
havent you guys learned from having 50s nuts in your jaws so long back in 2003 when he was going at ja rule and then became ja rule ?? if groupies dont remember the past they gonna repeat it
I'm sure there are some fans who dislike him because of Game.  There's also those fans that dislike him because of his antics and lack of flow.  You can't go from garbage to less than mediocre and call that improvement.  I have a few of his songs but the beat and the features is what makes the song good.  He seriously needs to work on his craft more.