Author Topic: Real shit just cant crack no mo !  (Read 122 times)

SouthernG

• 'G'
  • Realest ni66a to eva touch a mic !!!!!!!!!!!!
Real shit just cant crack no mo !
« on: May 08, 2008, 02:02:16 PM »
why niggas like Crooked i, Ras Kass, Killer Mike from the south, Joell Ortiz from NYC just cant seem 2 catch a break man, these niggas go so so hard on the mic but all u hear on the radio is that wack ass "pop yo ass dance shit" i use to think it was just down here in the south where i'm from but trust me that shit is on the radio everywhere man lol lol its just sickening !!! I can think of niggas from every region that shoulda been on the radio or selling units cause they had fiyah ass albums like The Product from the Scarface camp- album was straight wicked, Killer Mike from the A killin shit but he cant catch a break, you got Crooked and Ras them niggas been killin it since back in the day and they cant catch a break , That nigga T-k.a.s.h from the bay is fiyah too, but oh well i guess us real niggas will just keep supporting till it comes back,, 1
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

D-Stress

Re: Real shit just cant crack no mo !
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 01:39:47 AM »
support real WEST COAST artists.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 05:36:00 AM »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 07:05:32 AM »
because they turned rap into little kid shit. there's no room for intelligent music, but feel free to do the solja boy and talk about how poppin your lip gloss is.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 11:57:31 AM »
thats why we've been blessed wit the internet n dubcnn n shit where we are kept updated bout all artists, not just soulja boy, the game, young jeezy, and jay z
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »
I only listen to real shit. If I wanna listen to club songs ill listen to Jeezy or T.I. not Shawty LO.