Author Topic: whatever happened to Voodoo/Diverse/Mykill Myers from all Carson and ahmad?  (Read 169 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
ALL SPITTERZ

^^ crack

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
The good ol days! Diverse manic beats and rappin still. He blessed Caltroit on that song Bang that Shit wit Bishop and Black Milk.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

AnybodyKilla

Who the hellz Mykill Myers, isnt it Micheal Myers from movie Halloween LOL?

D-Stress

^^ a rapper, check his ish out!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol .. and his flow is on some horror shit , its dark but super lyrical at the same time lol he used to go on the wake up show and ripp mic's in half freestylin no joke!

i need to hook a tape recorder up to my cpu, i got some classic wake up show shit like kurupt battlin a mc who randomly called the show and called kurupt out

D-Stress

^ wow, i want to hear that shit.

AnybodyKilla

lol .. and his flow is on some horror shit , its dark but super lyrical at the same time lol he used to go on the wake up show and ripp mic's in half freestylin no joke!

i need to hook a tape recorder up to my cpu, i got some classic wake up show shit like kurupt battlin a mc who randomly called the show and called kurupt out

Hook some myers and kurupt shit up mayne!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fow shos fo certain ight ima see if i can score a tape recorder from somewhere yall gonna make me go to my aunts crib and borrow hers lol

AnybodyKilla

fow shos fo certain ight ima see if i can score a tape recorder from somewhere yall gonna make me go to my aunts crib and borrow hers lol

Haha do it up man. You got any Micheal Myers shit in the mean time on your comp?