Author Topic: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.  (Read 1945 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.
« on: May 11, 2008, 12:05:47 AM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 12:11:41 AM »
Don't act like you weren't one of the fans chanting "D.U.I." during the Nugget games. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 12:13:38 AM »
^SMH@comparing making fun of cancer to chanting DUI.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 12:15:21 AM »
^SMH at you labeling all Jazz fans because of one idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 12:22:23 AM »
Most Jazz fans are like this...There was another guy doing it throughout the whole game... Their fans were chanting "can-cer, can-cer"... Their fans bitch and moan about every call... They collectively boo Fisher... One fan reportedly got in a dispute with Fisher, calling him a "liar" and talking a gang of fucked up shit. A majority of these people are classless idiots.

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 12:25:35 AM »
Yeah, I remember these fucking Mormon faggots in the series against the Warriors. Fuck the Jazz and their fans.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »
Pretty rough to lump all Utah fans together due to a couple fans actions...

But CHRIST that is some heartless shit to be doing. Fuck that guy.

wcsoldier

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 12:32:35 AM »
There is little difference between mormon and moron... this ain't no coincidence

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 01:05:21 AM »
To that fan "Die slow"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 01:19:45 AM »
Pretty rough to lump all Utah fans together due to a couple fans actions...

But CHRIST that is some heartless shit to be doing. Fuck that guy.

Dude, their fans are known as "crazy"...the classlessness factor plays a big role in that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 01:55:50 AM »
wow i'm so glad i was still in a funky state of mind when i was watching that game! that's some BULLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT!

1. i don't get how a region that is soooooo concerned with "family values" can look down upon what fisher did. that is the definition and epitomy of the word hypocrit. fuck that shit

2. fisher is one of the most outstanding players in the league, and i've never once heard him say one bad word about utah or it's fans....remember he's one of the big reasons why they pulled that famous game off in the first place.

3. utah is a weird place, i have a couple of family members out there and i got to say, you might as well be living on the moon cuz those people are OUT THERE in salt lake/provo, orem, taylorsville.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 02:41:00 AM »
fuck everything about utah, but its not like theyre alone in this type of shit. fans of probably all pro sports teams have fucks just like that guy in the stands (except the Blazers of course. We all have no less than the most amount of class ever.).

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 07:57:53 AM »
man you act like he threw a syringe at him like San Diego fans
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 11:05:04 AM »
Don't act like you weren't one of the fans chanting "D.U.I." during the Nugget games. :D

Are you fuckin kidding me man?? How can you even compare the two??

A chant to a player who had a DUI compared to taunting player who's young child who might lose their eyesight?  I thought you were smarter than this Teddy,  what that Utah fan did IS A MILLION TIMES WORSE than any stupid DUI chants,  the majority of Utah Jazz fans are disgusting and thats why even though I dont like the Laker's AT ALL,  I cant wait to watch LA eliminate the Jazz yet again.

DIP DIP SET SET

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »
I'm not for all this classy shiet. I'm all for fans being hard on the opposing team; BUT - there should be a limit. Making fun of an innocent child like that is by far the lowest thing I've seen in my life. The Jazz went to the WCF last season. Fish wouldn't have left that team unless he absolutely had to. I mean the guy was even considering early retirement, its obvious this was all about him taking care of his daughter.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"