Author Topic: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.  (Read 1942 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »
Maybe that guy had a reason for mocking Fisher's daughter.  Maybe Fisher fucked dudes girl or something while he was playing in Utah.  So I'm not gonna call it either way.

You can't be serious with that statement.... lol.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 09:40:12 PM »
I work with a Mormon.  Really funny guy, but one of the most judgmental people out there.  I point out his hypocrisy all the time and he just brushes it off.

And saying that all Jazz fans are classless is retarded.  Sure, there are classless fans there just like there is in LA.  I got news for you numbnuts, everywhere you go there are classless people.  If you haven't figured that out yet then there may be no hope for you.

Maybe that guy had a reason for mocking Fisher's daughter.  Maybe Fisher fucked dudes girl or something while he was playing in Utah.  So I'm not gonna call it either way.

If you haven't figured out that some fans are more bitch-made than others, then you're the hopeless one... just like the Sacramento fans in the Chris Webber era who used to come with the cowbells, these Jazz fans are extreme. extreme in every way possible, including classlessness...and they seriously collectively bitch about the officiating more than any crowd I've ever witnessed. Like Sparegeez said, there's a reason the Warriors couldn't stand those Mormons.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »

You can't be serious with that statement.... lol.

Lets hope not...I wouldn't put it past him, though.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »
^dude would end up dead if he tried to pull that shit in Staples Center.

lol yah....with all those thugs at Staples Center lol

Notice how the only black or hispanic people in the Utah crowd are sporting Laker gear...LOL

LOL you gotta be kidding me! There are no black or hispanic people in utah who are not on a basketball court in Energy Solutions Arena. LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »
^LOL...besides the hardcore Laker fans who fly in from LA.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 10:00:00 PM »
lol ok and those 5 guys

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »

What in the fuck!?!?!  If you are being serious then I feel very bad for you.

DIP DIP SET SET

thisoneguy360

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »
I work with a Mormon.  Really funny guy, but one of the most judgmental people out there.  I point out his hypocrisy all the time and he just brushes it off.

And saying that all Jazz fans are classless is retarded.  Sure, there are classless fans there just like there is in LA.  I got news for you numbnuts, everywhere you go there are classless people.  If you haven't figured that out yet then there may be no hope for you.

Does that actually make sense to you?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2008, 10:36:13 PM »

Does that actually make sense to you?
lmao...

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2008, 10:45:13 PM »
I have always thought Jrome was a intelligent dude but that comment by him in this thread is the easily the most moronic thing I have read during my 5 years posting here.

DIP DIP SET SET

J Bananas

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2008, 10:50:32 PM »
did any of you brainiacs stop and think maybe he was slapping his hand against his face in frustration? one of the bitches near him is putting her hands over her face, does it have to be that a hand over one eye is a direct dig against fishes daughter?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2008, 10:51:25 PM »
damn, thats fucked up.

heckling players is one thing, but what the fuck did his daughter do to him? 

fucked up for real.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2008, 11:02:58 PM »
did any of you brainiacs stop and think maybe he was slapping his hand against his face in frustration? one of the bitches near him is putting her hands over her face, does it have to be that a hand over one eye is a direct dig against fishes daughter?

even you can't be this stupid.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2008, 11:06:13 PM »
I absolutely stand by my statement.  If Fisher ass fucked this guy's mother, I could see how this guy would mock Fisher's daughter.  I'm not saying that it happened, I'm saying that IF that were the scenario I could understand this guy being pissed.

The point I'm trying to illustrate is two fold: 

1)  If the guy mocking Fisher's daughter is justified, than he shouldn't be villified.  We don't know what motivated him to mock her because we haven't asked the guy, we just rushed to judgment without knowing the facts.  That act in and of itself is despicable if it was solely done as heckling and there is nothing more to the story.

2) If, by some small minute chance there is indeed more to the story everybody in here would look like judgmental pricks.  Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. 

And then you've got Elior speaking in absolutes that all Jazz fans are beyond classless based on one APPARENT / ALLEGED / UNVERIFIED asshole.  That's like me saying all Jews are sheltered and spoiled and have the maturity of a 10 year old because of some twerp that I talk sports with on the internet.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2008, 11:09:40 PM »
^ your theory that Fisher ass fucked this guys mother and sister is 99.99999999999999 % wrong ..... and that he is a douchebag asshole fan trying to use extreme means to distract Fisher from making a free throw is 99.99999999999 percent correct.

happy?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 11:15:04 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ