Author Topic: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.  (Read 1943 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 11:11:16 PM »
More proof that Jromo is a piece of shit.

Johnny B

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 11:24:04 PM »
that is some terrible shit man.

::) at that dude. what's the point of even doing that ???

I never knew that Jazz fans were like this.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 11:30:33 PM »
^ your theory that Fisher ass fucked this guys mother and sister is 99.99999999999999 % wrong ..... and that he is a douchebag asshole fan trying to use extreme means to distract Fisher from making a free throw is 99.99999999999 percent correct.

happy?

Again, it's not about the theory it's that we don't know the facts until somebody asks this guy.  Either way I'm still not gonna judge the guy.  I'll likely never meet him, he has no impact on my life, I'm not gonna get worked up about it either way.

I just get pissed that a discussion as trivial as this sparks such outrage when there are things happening in the world that are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more atrocious and nobody really cares.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 11:37:25 PM »
^you are one dumb motherfucker.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »
^you are one dumb motherfucker.

lol

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2008, 12:06:22 AM »
^ your theory that Fisher ass fucked this guys mother and sister is 99.99999999999999 % wrong ..... and that he is a douchebag asshole fan trying to use extreme means to distract Fisher from making a free throw is 99.99999999999 percent correct.

happy?

Again, it's not about the theory it's that we don't know the facts until somebody asks this guy.  Either way I'm still not gonna judge the guy.  I'll likely never meet him, he has no impact on my life, I'm not gonna get worked up about it either way.

I just get pissed that a discussion as trivial as this sparks such outrage when there are things happening in the world that are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more atrocious and nobody really cares.

c'mon man... do you not have an ounce of decency? the unfortunate situation of a little girl with eye cancer is being used against her father just for the sheer sake of him making a mistake in a basketball game.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »
I cant believe I ever thought Jrome was smart,  this thread is proof that he is as dumb as anyone here.  Seriously Jrome your reasoning in this thread is disturbing.

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2008, 01:18:35 AM »
I absolutely stand by my statement.  If Fisher ass fucked this guy's mother, I could see how this guy would mock Fisher's daughter.  I'm not saying that it happened, I'm saying that IF that were the scenario I could understand this guy being pissed.

The point I'm trying to illustrate is two fold: 

1)  If the guy mocking Fisher's daughter is justified, than he shouldn't be villified.  We don't know what motivated him to mock her because we haven't asked the guy, we just rushed to judgment without knowing the facts.  That act in and of itself is despicable if it was solely done as heckling and there is nothing more to the story.

2) If, by some small minute chance there is indeed more to the story everybody in here would look like judgmental pricks.  Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. 

And then you've got Elior speaking in absolutes that all Jazz fans are beyond classless based on one APPARENT / ALLEGED / UNVERIFIED asshole.  That's like me saying all Jews are sheltered and spoiled and have the maturity of a 10 year old because of some twerp that I talk sports with on the internet.

are you for real?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2008, 07:29:18 AM »
As I've said NUMEROUS TIMES - If it is true that this guy was doing exactly what you all say he was doing, and there are no other circumstances, THEN YES, IT IS A DESPICABLE ACT.

I'm just saying that I'm not judging him because I don't know the facts.  Can you guys really not grasp that?  And you guys really think all Jazz fans are bad people because of one guy? 

What the hell is wrong with you people?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 07:36:21 AM by Jrome bitch, who the fuck was it suppose to be »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2008, 09:02:42 AM »
Despite the title's thread, most of the people here are blasting the person in question and not all Jazz fans. So no... there is nothing wrong with us.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2008, 09:33:49 AM »
^dude would end up dead if he tried to pull that shit in Staples Center.

lol yah....with all those thugs at Staples Center lol

jack nickelson would shoot him hahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »
I don't know how or why people are trying to justify this.  :grumpy:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2008, 12:42:34 PM »
I don't know how or why people are trying to justify this.  :grumpy:

i certainly hope no human being could justify this

BUT

1-he's just one person out of a crowd of thousands

2-chances are someone in his family will get cancer so he'll have karma kicking his ass in the future

3-he lives in Utah, what else is there to do besides be an asshole to people?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

everlast1986

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »
why does everyone think he was mocking his daughter? how do you know some idiot didn't take a picture of him with his hand over his eye and thought if he posted it on the internet and said he was making fun of Derek Fisher's daughter, people would buy it? im not saying thats not what he was doing, i'm just not jumping to a conclusion quick like that

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2008, 02:25:11 PM »
lol fans are fans, some of my friends are some of the most classless laker fans ever..

i have footage of us ridin around in my ride around the staples center after the PHX game yellin bull shit at suns fans on the street "fuck you muthafucka and the suns etc etc'' and in their cars while we are right besides them..

but dont forget about the time when the lakers won the championship here in L.A. when they rioted in Downtown LOL

fans will be fans, if those fans are drunk and think they are bad ass watch out , just like if you look on youtube and see that guy lay out that chick with one punch at the NFL game she got carried out on a stretcher