Author Topic: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.  (Read 1944 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Utah Jazz Fans Are Beyond Classless.
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2008, 06:44:11 PM »
I find that laughable. Shouldn't you not be quick to judge NIK for his "demonizing?" What if he had a reason? (Using your own reasoning). You are quick to judge a person that called a group of fans "classless" as opposed to a guy picking on the illness of a little girl.

I didn't jump on NIK about his statement because him calling fans (adult fans) classless is far less of an issue than a 2 YEAR OLD with cancer being picked on.

I don't give a shit about a Chris Rock quote. That shit was said for sheer entertainment purposes. You are going to base your thinking off of a fucking comedian? Anyway, thats getting off the topic.

My assessment of NIK is based on reading some of his 30,000 posts on here.  I'm basing it on first hand experience, not some random fuck ass pic that gets posted on the net.  You fools are just blindly labeling 1000's of random ass people on some ignorant ass shit. 

And if you fail to see the intelligence and very well thought perspective that Chris Rock provides within his comedy, then you miss half the show. 

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »
^... but do you know if there is a circumstance regarding NIK or not? yes or no.... so what if you've read his posts. do you know him personally? maybe he grew up briefly in Utah? maybe someone from Utah fucked his relative? (no offense NIK and again just using Jrome's previously stated reasoning)... the fact is you didn't know and are selectively choosing when to judge someone and when not to. My theory is that this isn't about the Utah fans, or the ill child... but it's about you just disagreeing with him. I could be wrong, but I refuse to believe that some of the statements made in this thread (especially early on) is how you really feel, because you've seemed like a really cool and decent dude previously.   

And not that labeling 1000's of fans as classless is being kind in itself, it sure as hell beats teasing an ill child. At least those fans can stand up for themselves as opposed to a 2 year old. I don't know about you, but I will stand up for the child any day of the week. 

As for Rock... it's off topic... and he is an intelligent dude and a funny one... but when I hear a comedian, I am doing so to laugh... not have my principles molded and shaped. Thats your choice though... but I'll pass.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 07:25:59 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

wcsoldier

« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2008, 10:42:28 PM »
Another example : Fans threw things at the Lakers bench  :-X

You can change the title Nik : Utah Jazz fans are going home

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2008, 10:48:31 PM »
^ hey... but you don't know the circumstances! Maybe their mothers got fucked by Phil Jackson!  :)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2008, 11:15:12 PM »
well, the lakers just got the best kind of payback. :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2008, 10:04:14 AM »
^ hey... but you don't know the circumstances! Maybe their mothers got fucked by Phil Jackson!  :)

LOL

Elano

« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »

can you explain me what's "wrong" with this pic ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2008, 12:31:44 PM »
^Fisher's daughter was fighting cancer in her right eye.

And again...anyone who doesn't see the difference between your typical Utah Jazz fan and your typical NBA fan needs some major help.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »
^... but do you know if there is a circumstance regarding NIK or not? yes or no.... so what if you've read his posts. do you know him personally? maybe he grew up briefly in Utah? maybe someone from Utah fucked his relative? (no offense NIK and again just using Jrome's previously stated reasoning)... the fact is you didn't know and are selectively choosing when to judge someone and when not to. My theory is that this isn't about the Utah fans, or the ill child... but it's about you just disagreeing with him. I could be wrong, but I refuse to believe that some of the statements made in this thread (especially early on) is how you really feel, because you've seemed like a really cool and decent dude previously.   

And not that labeling 1000's of fans as classless is being kind in itself, it sure as hell beats teasing an ill child. At least those fans can stand up for themselves as opposed to a 2 year old. I don't know about you, but I will stand up for the child any day of the week. 

As for Rock... it's off topic... and he is an intelligent dude and a funny one... but when I hear a comedian, I am doing so to laugh... not have my principles molded and shaped. Thats your choice though... but I'll pass.

I do know NIK.  He's some fuckin clown that posts on the same message board as me.  I ain't sayin I know Elior, but anybody that has been here a while and becomes familiar with the way he handles himself knows what a joke dude is.  I mean shit, look at his last couple of posts.  Writing shit, nobody pays attention to him, so he quotes himself, and yet still nobody responds.  Dude's beggin for attention.  I'm done with that fool, he's hopeless. 

Your initial perception of me is correct.  If somebody has beef with me they have serious problems because I can go into any situation kick it with anybody.  I'm easy as hell to get along with.  But you disrespect me and it's on. 

The only reason I posted in this thread is because his thread title was a sweeping generalization and I wanted to point it out.

When did I say I look to Chris Rock for principals?  I just happen to agree with him on some things, and I quoted him to help illustrate my point.  My opinions and thoughts are dictated by what I see and hear, not by being spoonfed somebody elses bullshit.     

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2008, 06:24:15 PM »

I do know NIK.  He's some fuckin clown that posts on the same message board as me.  I ain't sayin I know Elior, but anybody that has been here a while and becomes familiar with the way he handles himself knows what a joke dude is.  I mean shit, look at his last couple of posts.  Writing shit, nobody pays attention to him, so he quotes himself, and yet still nobody responds.  Dude's beggin for attention.  I'm done with that fool, he's hopeless. 

Your initial perception of me is correct.  If somebody has beef with me they have serious problems because I can go into any situation kick it with anybody.  I'm easy as hell to get along with.  But you disrespect me and it's on. 

The only reason I posted in this thread is because his thread title was a sweeping generalization and I wanted to point it out.

When did I say I look to Chris Rock for principals?  I just happen to agree with him on some things, and I quoted him to help illustrate my point.  My opinions and thoughts are dictated by what I see and hear, not by being spoonfed somebody elses bullshit.     

I see.... but you see where I am going with all of this? You say you need circumstantial evidence for one thing and yet you didn't follow that rule just based on being somewhat familiar with a screen-name on a message board. Thats not enough for circumstantial evidence.

Nevertheless.... this is pretty much done now. And to me, this was all about standing up for the kid. Some Jazz fan can handle his or herself against bashing....

As for the Chris Rock thing.... ok, you used him to illustrate your point.... however... quoting a comedian about "understanding" a cold-blooded murder of an innocent defenseless woman wasn't the best choice. I saw that and was like, "damn... he's using a fucking comedian of all things to justify his reasoning of things. :)

Elano

« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2008, 08:42:31 AM »
^Fisher's daughter was fighting cancer in her right eye.

And again...anyone who doesn't see the difference between your typical Utah Jazz fan and your typical NBA fan needs some major help.

damn,its fuckin disgusting  >:(

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2008, 10:16:45 AM »
Fuck the Utah Jazz fans AND their team.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2008, 11:54:36 AM »

How do I "handle myself", Jromo? You're still mad because I think it takes a douchebag to cheat on his girlfriend while she's sick in bed...LOL. Sorry if I handle myself in a respectable way. I'm cool with how I handle shit as long as I'm not standing up for someone making fun of a 2 year old girl with cancer. ;)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2008, 01:28:55 PM »

I see.... but you see where I am going with all of this? You say you need circumstantial evidence for one thing and yet you didn't follow that rule just based on being somewhat familiar with a screen-name on a message board. Thats not enough for circumstantial evidence.

Nevertheless.... this is pretty much done now. And to me, this was all about standing up for the kid. Some Jazz fan can handle his or herself against bashing....

As for the Chris Rock thing.... ok, you used him to illustrate your point.... however... quoting a comedian about "understanding" a cold-blooded murder of an innocent defenseless woman wasn't the best choice. I saw that and was like, "damn... he's using a fucking comedian of all things to justify his reasoning of things. :)

Kumbaya brotha

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »
^ uh oh... you didn't start hanging around those people at the airports who wear robes and hand out flowers, did you?   8)