Author Topic: LMAO 50 ETHERS Spider Loc  (Read 2139 times)

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
Re: LMAO 50 ETHERS Spider Loc
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »
50 is a straight bitch ! First off ,why the fuck Yayo and Banks sitting behind him like they his puppets and 50 the puppet master ? Both of them been on G-unit way too long for them not to have a voice and speak their mind ! Second,wtf is 50 talking about Spider creating a momentum for himself when 50 ain't doing shit to promote him or support his music ? Spider is the only official member of the unit who is trying to make a name for himself,better yet he hustles the hardest ! 50 got to be a ignorant muthafucka not to see Spider's ambition and drive to shine !
If I was Spider I'd say fuck the unit and fuck 50 and start looking for a new label ASAP !

.....Whao, Another classic symptom of the 'If I was' syndrome!!! :laugh: :laugh: ;)

That aside, here is Spider's chance, an opportunity if you will for him To prove how much he really wants to make it.
Like you rightly pointed out
Spider's ambition and drive to shine !
!

Days of 'hand out's' are long gone! It's time prove yourself, and the fact that 50 has done little to nothing about Spider, could mean, he-Spider-has not proven himself...But that's just my Opinion...
Let's see what Spider can do now!
the focus is now on Him even more so!
let's see if he'll cower under the pressure or rise like the Phoenix
How has Spider not proven himself ? Like I said before he the only one coming out with more mixtapes than anybody on the unit or anybody in the rap game for that matter. I guess Spider might as well bring out his own album with the unit , do all the promotions himself and give 50 credit for it once it's all said and done in order to prove himself right ? I mean how much more of a buzz can he create for himself as a solo artist without the financial support from a major label ? 50 needs to worry about his own "buzz" and wonder why he still hasn't retired after Graduation out sold Curtis !

messi19

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 01:19:11 PM »
50 is a straight bitch ! First off ,why the fuck Yayo and Banks sitting behind him like they his puppets and 50 the puppet master ? Both of them been on G-unit way too long for them not to have a voice and speak their mind ! Second,wtf is 50 talking about Spider creating a momentum for himself when 50 ain't doing shit to promote him or support his music ? Spider is the only official member of the unit who is trying to make a name for himself,better yet he hustles the hardest ! 50 got to be a ignorant muthafucka not to see Spider's ambition and drive to shine !
If I was Spider I'd say fuck the unit and fuck 50 and start looking for a new label ASAP !

.....Whao, Another classic symptom of the 'If I was' syndrome!!! :laugh: :laugh: ;)

That aside, here is Spider's chance, an opportunity if you will for him To prove how much he really wants to make it.
!

Days of 'hand out's' are long gone! It's time prove yourself, and the fact that 50 has done little to nothing about Spider, could mean, he-Spider-has not proven himself...But that's just my Opinion...
How has Spider not proven himself ? Like I said before he the only one coming out with more mixtapes than anybody on the unit or anybody in the rap game for that matter. I guess Spider might as well bring out his own album with the unit , do all the promotions himself and give 50 credit for it once it's all said and done in order to prove himself right ? I mean how much more of a buzz can he create for himself as a solo artist without the financial support from a major label ? 50 needs to worry about his own "buzz" and wonder why he still hasn't retired after Graduation out sold Curtis !

lmao at the bolded. Im starting to see more and more frustration from both u and Spider, Crash. Whats wrong u starting to see reality?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »

!

How has Spider not proven himself ? I guess Spider might as well bring out his own album with the unit , do all the promotions himself and give 50 credit for it once it's all said and done in order to prove himself right ? I mean how much more of a buzz can he create for himself as a solo artist without the financial support from a major label ? 50 needs to worry about his own "buzz" and wonder why he still hasn't retired after Graduation out sold Curtis !

^^I'll hold off going any further, cuz i can see this is going to be pointless!

Let's see what happens come Dec,when he is scheduled to release his album!
if he still has the same buzz that he has generated thus far,then all good!

Like I said before he the only one coming out with more mixtapes than anybody on the unit or anybody in the rap game for that matter.

Whoa..that's kinda stretching it ain't??
Do you have proof that corroborates such a herculean Claim??

Remember we are talking about, East/South/Mid-west as well..
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 01:24:45 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2008, 01:49:55 PM »
skee lo > spider loc

messi19

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2008, 02:03:45 PM »

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »
:D ;D 50 is cold ass nigga

is it me or does banks look unhappy, 50 talking over banks ...banks soon leave g unit watch

jai0489

• Lil Geezy
  • WEST WEST Y'ALL
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2008, 04:35:56 PM »
see the homie fif just put that shit on the table this should give these fools determination to prove fif wrong so far i see hot rod puttin' a grip a joints spider on thee other still playin' the background mufucker wants to blow but he aint grindin' hard enough n the joints he releasin be sub par nothin' special 8)
TRAX I BE FEELIN'
YOUNG KENO - LETS STAY TOGETHER REMIX
K-BOY - MY LIFE
THE GAME - DOPE BOYS
WIZ KHALIFA - SAY YEAH REMIX
SAN QUINN - SF ANTHEM
BOSKO - LAKERS ANTHEM (TOO BAD WE LOST)
PARKER BROTHAZ - TEXT ME REMIX
YOUNG BUCK - THE TAPED CONVERSATION
THE GAME - TAPED CONVO REMIX
PROBLEM - IM TOE UP REMIX
SPIDER LOC - LEAN ON ME
LIL EAZY - WEST SIDE
NIPSEY HUSSLE - THEY ROLL
NIPSEY HUSSLE - BULLETS REMIX
TERRACE MARTIN - BOUNCE ROCK SKATE
THE COOL KIDS - MIAMI BEACH

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2008, 04:51:42 PM »

Chuuuch 8)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »
see the homie fif just put that shit on the table this should give these fools determination to prove fif wrong so far i see hot rod puttin' a grip a joints spider on thee other still playin' the background mufucker wants to blow but he aint grindin' hard enough n the joints he releasin be sub par nothin' special 8)

It's obvious Hot Rod got more out of the deal than Spider 'cause you see his first single featured Mary J and he had a mainstream video but you hear more about Spider and 40 going hard in the paint with the hustlin' and really I haven't heard too much about Hot Rod puttin in work like that.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2008, 05:04:38 PM »
^^Exactly!!
Here is the Opportunity for Spider to 'Pull His Socks up' and work even harder!
Even if towards the end nothing pops off, he can still use what he has done to go Indie,you know??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »
CUZ DAT SHIT TOO LONG DAT SHIT IS FOR GROUPIES.. 10 MINUTES MAX...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2008, 05:43:24 PM »
skee lo > spider loc

Skee Lo is actually pretty tight. I was 14 when his CD dropped, and I still got it... It's a tight CD.

messi19

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2008, 06:48:16 PM »

Its right in the beginning the first shit he talks about u slow ass nigga.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2008, 07:04:39 PM »

i heard all dat shit fucc nigga.. hidding behind yo screen ass nigga while im in the streets..im talkin bout the whole video.. only a groupie will watch that whole video

messi19

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2008, 07:09:53 PM »

i heard all dat shit fucc nigga.. hidding behind yo screen ass nigga while im in the streets..im talkin bout the whole video.. only a groupie will watch that whole video

Yeah just look all them videos and pics u be posting about MC Eith fool.  Dont nobody care about u. I got a huge gay fanbase (K.Dub, No Teflon, Crash, Nautica, Lost Assasin etc).