Author Topic: Damn all these "Nephews" are scared !  (Read 2363 times)

Myrealname

Re: Damn all these "Nephews" are scared !
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2002, 08:08:45 PM »

wow, it's the Wannabe Suge Knight Dickrydah number ONE.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Xzibit-diss towards Suge.
But I think it would be stupid if he put it on a album.
PUBLICITY being the key-word once again.
Suge is asking them all to diss him, but only Snoop is stupid enough to give him this free publicity he has been asking for, for months.

When snoop didnt answer to suge all the haters said "snoop needs to do a diss track toward suge,he dont have enough balls to do it,he's just scared".
Now ? "Snoop is fool to this....is free publicity for suge".
ONE WORD (jome and the others):GET YOUR MIND RIGHT ! ! !
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2002, 02:18:35 AM »
I'm glad Snoop came at Suge, but at the end of the day Snoop got more problems with Suge than anyone else, Xzibit shouldn't have to diss Suge, he wasn't involved in that whole era, so him dissing Suge would be just as pathetic as Suge now dissing X. Thats all Suge is, pathetic, a fool. Now Snoop has called him out he should just chill on this whole situation and show the world that he ain't faded, he's said his peice and it's over as far as he's concerned (well, it's not OVER over, but you know what I mean). I respect Dre because he doesn't need to answer back to Suge, he's doing great on his own and his biggest payback and diss to Suge is showing he's made it alone and he doesn't need to even think about Suge let alone speak about him.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2002, 06:49:10 AM »

When snoop didnt answer to suge all the haters said "snoop needs to do a diss track toward suge,he dont have enough balls to do it,he's just scared".
Now ? "Snoop is fool to this....is free publicity for suge".
ONE WORD (jome and the others):GET YOUR MIND RIGHT ! ! !

I NEVER said that Snoop oughta diss Suge on record.
I don't mind seeing a unreleased diss-track to Suge, but putting it on record isn't a good move, that's $$$$$$ to Suge.

Of course you have the 14-year old over-excited Snoop-fans who says that they all oughta diss Suge, and put it on record.
And Snoop will beat up Suge in a fight, blah blah blah. ::)
STFU with "Get your mind right", I aint Slickk, and why you always gotta quote Snoop-tracks/lines ??

Myrealname

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2002, 07:22:48 AM »

I aint Slickk, and why you always gotta quote Snoop-tracks/lines ??

Where ?

P.s. Why u always gotta pictures of xzibit on your avatar ?

Jome

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2002, 08:11:28 AM »

Where ?

P.s. Why u always gotta pictures of xzibit on your avatar ?

Jay Z feat. Snoop Dogg - Get your mind right

Because Xzibit is coming out with a new album that you oughta buy.
I don't always have Xzibit, earlier I had:
MC Ren
Knoc
M.O.P.
Pharoahe Monch
and lotsa others..

Myrealname

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2002, 08:46:52 AM »

and why you always gotta quote Snoop-tracks/lines ??

GET YOUR MIND RIGHT is not a snoop's quote. Why u have always snoop in your mouth on almost every topic ?

1°:Get your mind right is an advise
2° Do u know how many songs got this title ?

Just a few...:

*Master P     Only God Can Judge Me     (Intro to) Get Yo Mind Right

* Kane & Abel     Rise To Power     Get Cha Mind Right

* Soulja Slim     Streets Made Me     Get Cha Mind Right

*Double D     Under The Influence     Getcha Mind Right

*5150     Back From The Asylum     Get Your Mind Right  

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2002, 10:29:16 AM »
I aint a dickryder of Suge, just a huge fan of his, cos in the rap game there aint many people who are straight gangsta, (check dre),

Ill be the first to admit that Suge chats bullshit time after time, but the thing is he has kept it real since day one

I dont like him hooking up with Murder Inc, thats a bitch move, but Suge needs to get recognized and get people chatting bout Tha Row, Im sure if he didnt have to he wouldnt hang with Ja and Irv, and Im sure many people will say that,

I love all the ex inmates, Snoop, Dre, Nate, I ignore the shit Suge comes out with about the inmates, but it was high time someone checked him and Snoop has, and fair play to him,

But what rappers need to do is stop yapping bout the gang life and shit if they aint prepared to go full out with it.
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2002, 02:29:58 AM »

But what rappers need to do is stop yapping bout the gang life and shit if they aint prepared to go full out with it.

I understand where your coming from man, but at the end of the day people can bitch about what they say but don't do but it's what people want to hear. I've used this example before, and i'll use it again, remember around the time when Dre left DR and he tried to keep that gangsta type lyrics on the low, well people didn't wanna hear that, they wanted him to come with that straight up gangsta shit again. I don't care if they don't live it, 'cos at the end of the day it's just entertainment, you don't really think they'd get this much respect and love if they really were out there killing people and smacking up hoes every night do you? And anyone who would is a complete fool.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2002, 05:45:34 PM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1033126374;start=20#22 date=10/01/02 at 07:29:58]

I understand where your coming from man, but at the end of the day people can bitch about what they say but don't do but it's what people want to hear. I've used this example before, and i'll use it again, remember around the time when Dre left DR and he tried to keep that gangsta type lyrics on the low, well people didn't wanna hear that, they wanted him to come with that straight up gangsta shit again. I don't care if they don't live it, 'cos at the end of the day it's just entertainment, you don't really think they'd get this much respect and love if they really were out there killing people and smacking up hoes every night do you? And anyone who would is a complete fool.

yup yup.