Author Topic: T.I. Vs Shawty Lo: The Battle Continues (LOL at LO)  (Read 191 times)

Lunatic

T.I. Vs Shawty Lo: The Battle Continues (LOL at LO)
« on: May 12, 2008, 02:41:22 PM »
Those who thought T.I's jail stint would calm him down in the rap world were mistaken. T.I. and Shawty Lo are now involved in an all-out war of words. Now, it seems the two are done with subliminal shots and ready to speak up loudly against one another.

T.I. recently called a radio station (92Q Jamz) to claim Lo was like "a dog barking at the moon."

"That dog don't even know why he's barking and howling at the moon. The moon don't care. The moon is so far away. The dog can't touch the moon. The dog can't shut the moon off. He just sits there. Eventually, the dog will get tired of barking, and he, too, has to admire the moon as it shines. Just let the moon shine, dog," he said of Lo. But, Lo replied to this quickly.

"He ain't no moon. I feel like he ain't no Jay-Z or nobody like that. He's the clouds, but I ride through clouds every day. He gotta meet me eye to eye. I can't beat him at arguing. He's like a girl. A girl will win an argument every time," he replied, according to MTV.

According to Lo, the beef began when T.I. released the song, "King." Around he same time, Lo had a track with "King" in the title and asked T.I. to appear on the song but Tip turned him down. 

Still, it wasn't all bad between the two. Lo actually offered some respect.

"He did put Bankhead [the rappers' shared Atlanta neighborhood] on the map. I can't take that away from him. But he ain't from Bankhead. It wasn't no problem. He was screaming our 'hood. I liked him. ... We ain't have no rapper repping for our 'hood. You had Jermaine [Dupri] and Ludacris from the south side, and then you had people repping for the east side, but nobody for us. He had a pass."

However, it seems that positive energy is gone.

"He disrespected me on a song," Lo noted. "Pass over with. Time to tell the truth. He ain't no real street n---a. We been letting him get away with it for a long time. Tell him to come to Bankhead like he went to [Houston neighborhood] Cloverland with [lil] Flip."

Lo also advised fans not to expect a battle on wax.

"I ain't gotta respond. I ain't trying to get in no battle rap with T. Lie. That's what he do; he's a rapper. I'm a street n---a. I'm a trapper. I really lived it. I got 28 arrests, four convictions. My name is Carlo Walker — look it up."

T.I. is still working on his next album as a few tracks leak to the net. More on his upcoming LP soon.

I bolded the real reason Lo is acting the way he is....what a cry baby :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. Vs Shawty Lo: The Battle Continues (LOL at LO)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »
What, T.I. ain't from Bankhead?

kemizt

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 02:58:55 PM »
another thread on this? :grumpy:

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »
LMAO... that highlighted portion makes perfect sense, agree with Lunatic

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 03:53:39 PM »
I got 28 arrests, four convictions

... some ppl are kinda stupid eh
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 03:55:32 PM »
What, T.I. ain't from Bankhead?
Lo is saying that, but he's lying.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 04:19:58 PM »
This beef is stupid

kemizt

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 04:25:15 PM »
Lo sucks

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »
This beef is stupid
yep, and its lo makin it stupid...T.I. aint paying em no attention

smegma

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 04:34:50 PM »
This beef is stupid
yep, and its lo makin it stupid...T.I. aint paying em no attention

lol, read your post again. He called that radio station. These two are serious about it.

but as I said before...

You don't want to see these two intellectuals beefing. This is gon be a SERIOUS problem!

This might be the battle of the century :o

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »
^T.I. was just on that radio station as part of an interview - they asked the q, he answered it..he aint the one running around doing videos asking ppl questions who are probably placed there and are friends of his lol

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 05:25:34 PM »
luna don't get to caught up in this we know your a grand hustle ridah ..  T.I played it off well in that interview .. but shawty los video wasnt a good look for tip neither , right now TI was kinda forced to respond coz shawty lo does have the streetz out there ,, if he didnt address the situation he would b n sum trouble

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 05:29:30 PM »
luna don't get to caught up in this we know your a grand hustle ridah ..  T.I played it off well in that interview .. but shawty los video wasnt a good look for tip neither , right now TI was kinda forced to respond coz shawty lo does have the streetz out there ,, if he didnt address the situation he would b n sum trouble
sure i'm a grand hustle fan..lol how wasnt it a good look? the best part was when he asked those 2 guys if they seen TIP there and they say "yes" and he goes "they making that up" LMAO...of course not everyone is going to say they've seen em there, but those 2 ppl are enough to make lo look like a damn moron

h2k4

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 05:55:35 PM »
Both of these guys are average so it doesn't matter to me.  Although the dog barking at the moon analogy was pretty funny.

AnybodyKilla