Author Topic: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs...  (Read 12744 times)

Muhfukka

soopafly dpgc> soopafly

Mietek23

soopafly dpgc> soopafly

Indeed. This guy is just too damn funny, lol :D

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
Ive always felt like soopafly could have done decent numbers,hes got mainstream appeal with his voice and production.His mistake was being loyal to snoop.

Yea, he has some of the catchiest songs ever.  He just never got the proper exposure.  Thanks to Snoop, he lurked in the shadows his whole career. 

But yea...a Soopafly interview needs to go down ASAP.  Make it happen, Dubcc! (but not likely)

dnjp4life

This whole thread is one big LMAO  ;D

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
130.   Talkin Bout Riccy (Unreleased)
A little history behind this song.  Kurupt up and joined Suge Knight at Death Row records during a time in which Suge was dissing Snoop and Daz any chance he could get.  So Kurupt was basically x’d from the DPG clique.  Suge Knight didn’t care one bit about Kurupt or what he could do on the mic, he just knew it’d cause chaos and turbulence in the DPG crew, and that’s exactly what happened.  Suge played the entire DPG.  Daz took the lead and just started dissing the hell out of Kurupt.  Well, Kurupt, being a bitch, knew he couldn’t step to Daz (Daz is bigger and fatter than him), and he was too afraid to diss Snoop (until No Vaseline 2 came out), so Kurupt decided to go after Fly instead.  Now that was a wrong move right there.  Kurupt actually thought he could take Soopafly on in a physical fight and a lyrical fight.  Fly just stayed behind the scenes and let Daz continue dissing, and Fly listened and observed Kurupt’s pathetic attempts at dissing (I Didn’t Change, Eat a Dicc Daz, etc.).  Fly didn’t want to waste any time on this pathetic loser, so he went into the studio for about 5 mintues and just ripped Kurupt a new one.  He named Kurupt by his real name “Riccy (Ricardo Brown)” which is a diss right there.  Fly raps about how he took Kurupt’s place in the Dogg Pound.  He also talks about how Kurupt used to be good, but now he raps like a rapper on drugs.  He calls Kurupt a bitch, a narc, small talk, fake gangsta, a strawberry, a buster mark, a clown looking for a beatdown, and a hoe.  Fly talks about the time Foxy Brown cussed him out and Kurupt ran away crying.  The another time when they were on the set of the Dogg Pound video NY, NY and their trailer got shot up.  After it was over, Fly got out of the trailer to see what was up and Kurupt was frozen in the corner of the trailer, he was so scared he couldn’t even move.  Then he talks about another time in Pensecola, FL when Fly way going to beat Kurupts ass and he started crying and begging for Fly to give him a pass, and Fly did because he felt sorry for the pathetic nigga.  Fly didn’t want to give Kurupt any more exposure, so he didn’t even release the song on any official project, He just put it on the web for Kurupt to hear.  And Kurupt did hear it.  A week later, he was calling Fly begging for peace, crying and everything, like a bitch on mushrooms.  I think he legitimately feared for his life.  After listening to some of Fly’s other songs, there is no doubt that Fly would not hesitate to shoot someone for speaking ill about him and Kurupt knew that.  Daz was dissing Kurupt for months previously and it didn’t even faze Kurupt, but as soon as Soopafly got on the mic and spoke, Kurupt bowed down, and wanted peace.  He came crawling back begging to be let back into the DPG, basically admitting that Soopafly had won the lyrical battle.  I’m not sure what Kurupt had to do to be accepted again, but I’m betting he had to be beaten back into the gang.  I’m sure Soopafly gave him a hell of a beating for calling him “Soopabitch”.  After that, the little weenie got back into the gang, and Fly even let him touch the mic on a few of his tracks to show him that there are no hard feelings.  I think when Kurupt was on the Row, he was going insane thinking that he’d never be able to spit on Soopafly production again, and that it was eating him up inside.  This song is a pretty weak beat-wise, but Fly drops some good lyrics.  We usually hear him checking bitches, and in the song he checks Kurupt, so that’s a nice change.  Kurupt has done nothing but kiss the butt of Soopafly in songs and interviews ever since, so you can tell the memories of this song have stayed with Kurupt for a long time and scarred him for life.  This is a history making song right here because ever since everyone saw what Soopafly could do to someone when they dissed him, no one has ever dissed Soopafly again since then.  That is an amazing feat in and of itself.  Rating 6/10.

DAMN you really on dat niggaz NUTZ

Anonymous.

• 'G'
SOOPAFLYDPGC (THE FAKE ONE) THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS BUT I FEEL YOU STILL A BITCH. LOOK HERE MAN, IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT DAZ PUT OUT THEN STOP LISTENIN TO IT. DONT LISTEN AT ALL. YOU KEEP SAYIN YOU AINT FUCCIN WIT EM BUT YOU CRITIQIN EVERYTHANG HE GOT COMIN OUT!! WHO DA DUMMY??? IF A NIGGA GONE KICC YOU IN THE ASS N MAKE A QUARTER FALL OUT YO MOUTH HE GONE KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BENDIN OVER!! MEANING...... IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT YOU GETTIN FROM DAZ, STRAIGHTEN YO BITCH ASS UP N STOP GETTIN KICCED IN THE ASS. I DONT HAVE NO SOFT WAY OF TELLIN A NIGGA KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT DIGGIN SUMTHIN. MAN UP N LISTEN TO SUMTHIN ELSE.

ALL YO COMMENTS BE PRAISIN ME BUT YOU BE SLIDIN THAT SLICC SHIT ABOUT MY HOMEBOYS IN THE MEANTIME. DAT SHIT DONT FLY. YOU KEEP COMPLIMENTIN ME ON HOW I HANDLE BITCHES (SOME OF YO THOUGHTS IS WAY UNREALISTIC) BUT YOU AINT EVEN REALIZIN YOU ACTIN JUST LIKE THOSE BITCHES WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT. R U A BITCH??? WHO R U N WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY?? OR DO I REALLY WANNA KNOW THAT??

I THINK I TAKE COMPLIMENTS WELL BUT YO SHIT BE LIKE, FOR EXAMPLE; A NIGGA SAY I DID A TIGHT BEAT N GIMME SOME DAP N KEEP N PUSHIN. BUT THEN YO HAPPY FOOT ASS WANNA COMPLIMENT ABOUT A BEAT N GIVE A NIGGA A FULL EMBRACED HUG OR SUM SHIT!!! MAN WTF??!!! DO YOU GET IT???? MY NUTS AINT MADE FOR DUDES PERIOD!! I APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS EVEN THE SONG LIST YOU MADE A WHILE AGO BUT EVERY BODY THAT KNOW YOU ON HERE CAN AGREE THAT YOU GO TOO FAR WIT DAT SHIT. IF I WAS A SCARY NIGGA, ID BE SCARED RIGHT NOW BUT I SEE YOU JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE. MAN BE A MAN THATS YO FIRST ASSIGNMENT. EVERY BODY ELSE MY BAD FOR HAVIN TO SPEAK ON THIS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

GET THE ALBUM. WE MADE IT FOR YALL

SOOPA

Real Chalk My Wigga
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
Awesome thread. I gotta agree with Soopafly DPGC that Soopa is one of the best if not the best in the game.

Elano

SOOPAFLYDPGC (THE FAKE ONE) THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS BUT I FEEL YOU STILL A BITCH. LOOK HERE MAN, IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT DAZ PUT OUT THEN STOP LISTENIN TO IT. DONT LISTEN AT ALL. YOU KEEP SAYIN YOU AINT FUCCIN WIT EM BUT YOU CRITIQIN EVERYTHANG HE GOT COMIN OUT!! WHO DA DUMMY??? IF A NIGGA GONE KICC YOU IN THE ASS N MAKE A QUARTER FALL OUT YO MOUTH HE GONE KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BENDIN OVER!! MEANING...... IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT YOU GETTIN FROM DAZ, STRAIGHTEN YO BITCH ASS UP N STOP GETTIN KICCED IN THE ASS. I DONT HAVE NO SOFT WAY OF TELLIN A NIGGA KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT DIGGIN SUMTHIN. MAN UP N LISTEN TO SUMTHIN ELSE.

ALL YO COMMENTS BE PRAISIN ME BUT YOU BE SLIDIN THAT SLICC SHIT ABOUT MY HOMEBOYS IN THE MEANTIME. DAT SHIT DONT FLY. YOU KEEP COMPLIMENTIN ME ON HOW I HANDLE BITCHES (SOME OF YO THOUGHTS IS WAY UNREALISTIC) BUT YOU AINT EVEN REALIZIN YOU ACTIN JUST LIKE THOSE BITCHES WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT. R U A BITCH??? WHO R U N WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY?? OR DO I REALLY WANNA KNOW THAT??

I THINK I TAKE COMPLIMENTS WELL BUT YO SHIT BE LIKE, FOR EXAMPLE; A NIGGA SAY I DID A TIGHT BEAT N GIMME SOME DAP N KEEP N PUSHIN. BUT THEN YO HAPPY FOOT ASS WANNA COMPLIMENT ABOUT A BEAT N GIVE A NIGGA A FULL EMBRACED HUG OR SUM SHIT!!! MAN WTF??!!! DO YOU GET IT???? MY NUTS AINT MADE FOR DUDES PERIOD!! I APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS EVEN THE SONG LIST YOU MADE A WHILE AGO BUT EVERY BODY THAT KNOW YOU ON HERE CAN AGREE THAT YOU GO TOO FAR WIT DAT SHIT. IF I WAS A SCARY NIGGA, ID BE SCARED RIGHT NOW BUT I SEE YOU JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE. MAN BE A MAN THATS YO FIRST ASSIGNMENT. EVERY BODY ELSE MY BAD FOR HAVIN TO SPEAK ON THIS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

GET THE ALBUM. WE MADE IT FOR YALL

SOOPA

Real Chalk My Wigga

l 915 you are an asshole shut the fuck up

Anonymous.

• 'G'
wats yo problem wigga^.. i never once mentioned your white name
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
Amen.

when it rains it pours

what was the point?

Anonymous.

• 'G'
soopaflys best song is can i get a bucc imo
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
Amen.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2012, 03:15:03 PM »
can we get a review for the rest of his songs now

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
if ever a thread deserved to be stickied its this one.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2012, 03:29:52 PM »
if ever a thread deserved to be stickied its this one.
yeah its too bad that some guy had to go and impersonate soopafly and try to diss the legendary thread starter

we all know the REAL soopafly is too pimp for a message forum

Cavvy

fantastic work right here