Author Topic: Did Breed diss Outkast on ToDaBeatYall?  (Read 440 times)

quizzac

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Did Breed diss Outkast on ToDaBeatYall?
« on: September 27, 2002, 01:08:47 PM »
I was listenin to 'to da beat ya'll'(which is a great album) and it sounds like Breed throws a verbal barb at Outkast.  And did the ATliens respond?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

West Coast Veteran

Re: Did Breed diss Outkast on ToDaBeatYall?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2002, 01:17:58 PM »
What did he say about the ATLords.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2002, 01:34:21 PM »
I would love to see Outkast come out with a serious diss track.  They would come out with some crazy shit.  I would be scared to get in to a war against them.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2002, 07:03:13 PM »
Breed would take them out on a gangster track...u all know that....outkast aint all that great no more...if they went heads up with Paul Wall n Chamillion they would get smashed...they wouldnt be able to see The Clipse....they couldnt see Lil Keke and anyone one person from the SUC...UGK would blaze them....thats a given...Bun B would take Dre out in one verse......

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2002, 02:50:13 AM »
Breed would take them out on a gangster track...u all know that....outkast aint all that great no more...if they went heads up with Paul Wall n Chamillion they would get smashed...they wouldnt be able to see The Clipse....they couldnt see Lil Keke and anyone one person from the SUC...UGK would blaze them....thats a given...Bun B would take Dre out in one verse......

Outkast ain't that kind of group though, I don't see them in that way anyways. They just make great songs, classic albums, they're funky, they ain't some hardcore rappers, they're too laid back for that shit i'd say.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2002, 04:50:37 AM »

LOL at every point in that rant

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2002, 01:11:39 PM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1033168127;start=0#4 date=09/28/02 at 07:50:13]

Outkast ain't that kind of group though, I don't see them in that way anyways. They just make great songs, classic albums, they're funky, they ain't some hardcore rappers, they're too laid back for that shit i'd say.

they used to be on a gangster tip...they still make songs about g shit....hell they got a song called Gangster Shit....theyre laid back gangsters...or they were...and theyve only made one classic album...that being Southernplayalistic...everything else was lack luster....

LOL at every point in that rant

why laugh when its true?....

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2002, 01:43:27 PM »
and theyve only made one classic album...that being Southernplayalistic...everything else was lack luster....

Well, If you think that the other albums (including Aquemini, a masterpiece) are lack luster then I'm not going to bother explaining why I was laughing at this nonsense:

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2002, 10:01:56 PM »

Well, If you think that the other albums (including Aquemini, a masterpiece) are lack luster then I'm not going to bother explaining why I was laughing at this nonsense:

man that album was wack as fuck...i bought that shit...i mustve hit the skip button on damn near everysong....same with atliens....stankonia was decent...but southerplayalistic... has been in my rotation since it dropped....that is a masterpiece....real south music...im sure most of yall wouldnt have called most of these "masterpieces" such things if the source wouldnt have rated them so high...u all know that....i know u will deny it...but its the truth....theres no way that outkast could see ugk...pimp c and big boi got the same basic rhyme style...andre cant fuck with bun bs wordplay...not even close...and u know if breed was to get on a track with say bootlegg they would blaze outkast on a gangster track...the clipse would lyrically obliterate them...and paul wally and chabillionaire wouldnt even have to stress to take out outkast.....

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2002, 03:38:02 AM »

they used to be on a gangster tip...they still make songs about g shit....hell they got a song called Gangster Shit....theyre laid back gangsters...or they were...and theyve only made one classic album...that being Southernplayalistic...everything else was lack luster....

Naw man, they've never made really gritty, hardcore gangster rap, just funky ass stuff, 'laid back' as you said, kind of pimpish, but not straight up hardcore. And I personally think all of their albums have been clasic except for "Stankonia", but that wasn't far from classic though.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2002, 04:50:55 PM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1033168127;start=0#9 date=09/29/02 at 08:38:02]

Naw man, they've never made really gritty, hardcore gangster rap, just funky ass stuff, 'laid back' as you said, kind of pimpish, but not straight up hardcore. And I personally think all of their albums have been clasic except for "Stankonia", but that wasn't far from classic though.

i never called em hardcore gangsta rappers....they were always the laid back gangsta pimps...big boi was always about g shit until recently....but i cannot call any of their albums classic or near classic except for southernplaya....stankonia is actually my 2nd favorite kast album....atliens then aquemini is at the bottom

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 05:23:29 AM »
See people this is what drugs will do to you....have you saying some crazy shit.....you say the rappers today,dont make me laugh.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 04:08:22 PM »

man that album was wack as fuck...

lol wow
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 09:44:23 PM »
Kool Keith ripped 'em years ago

did the ATliens respond?
hell nah, if they made it public they woulda been exposed to everyone  :whistle: :rock:

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 11:49:10 AM »
Outkast dont need to beef. They got nothing to prove.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE