Author Topic: What's the darkest song, that gives you nightmares?  (Read 610 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: What's the darkest song, that gives you nightmares?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 08:16:03 PM »

i dont know about "Hell-theory (yours)" but i heard its a song about a  satan church which is in california.

REDRUM by Doomsday Productions Is SICK!!!WICKED ASS SONG.BEAT+LYRICS=PURE EVIL, DOPE SHIT!

Yeah, I heard it is about a Masonic lodge in California... I heard it on some Islamic tape about the Illuminati.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 08:19:33 PM »

i dont know about "Hell-theory (yours)" but i heard its a song about a  satan church which is in california.

REDRUM by Doomsday Productions Is SICK!!!WICKED ASS SONG.BEAT+LYRICS=PURE EVIL, DOPE SHIT!

Yeah, I heard it is about a Masonic lodge in California... I heard it on some Islamic tape about the Illuminati.   

oh god..
chances are if a performing artist like don henley was involved in the masons, he wasn't part of illuminati (if they still exist). masonic culture does not equal anything dark or satanic, that is just ignorant and even offensive to an organization like theirs, who does a lot of good in the community.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 09:05:21 PM »

oh god..
chances are if a performing artist like don henley was involved in the masons, he wasn't part of illuminati (if they still exist). masonic culture does not equal anything dark or satanic, that is just ignorant and even offensive to an organization like theirs, who does a lot of good in the community.

It wasn't talking about those low level Mason's that ring bells and raise money outside of supermarkets...

It was talking about the Knights of Templar, who have a deep history of Masonry that dates back to Christianities 12th century crusade against Muslims in Jerusalem.  Their Masonic organization was responsible for controlling the money trade and raising funds to support the crusade effort.  They were defeated by the Muslims back then.  They took up refuge in Ireland, brokered a deal with the Jews, and finally when the Islamic Ottoman Empire was defeated in World War 1 and Jerusalem was opened for mass Jewish immigration and Arab expulsion, they had achieved one of their greatest goals.  Then they put the last nail in the coffin when in 1948 the Jews were officially granted Palestine as their homeland, the name Israel was then used for the new Jewish state.

Anyway, according to the tape I listened to, the Masons and Jews have been controlling the world banks, media (that's when they mentioned the whole Madonna and Eagles Satanic, Masonic thing) and politics since the last 12th century and their only opposition were a few Islamic dynasty's  that existed up until World War 1.

by the way... this is why you see old white dudes that are Mason's wearing tall red kufi's with names like "Salladin" (12th Century leader of victorious Muslim army in Jerusalem), or they call their lodges "Mosques" and on the front of the building it says "La Illaha Illaha Lah" in Arabic meaning Nothing worthy of worship but Allah".. because 33rd degree Mason's come from a long history and they've recognized Islam as a historical counterpart.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:03:29 PM by Abdul-Infinite presents... (I)Eye-yaric »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2008, 09:38:05 PM »

Bohemian Grove?

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »

Bohemian Grove?

that isn't masonic, you just need to have a lot of money and juice to get in.

D-Stress

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 07:28:44 AM »
whats bohemian grove? ???

BACK 2 TOPIC!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 11:55:41 AM »
this one is fuckin scary

D-Stress

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 12:10:09 PM »
whats bohemian grove? ???

BACK 2 TOPIC!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 12:49:19 PM »

comus - diana

had knew of a white dude who had the best haunted houses in east texas......he would have some of the best shit in there scare shit out of u...some faces of death type shit...he was a rich cat..

he had this room... where all these clowns jus in the room..jus beatin the shit out of mechanical chimp and they kill each other... i was like 6 at the time..and this song was playin...

even til this daywhen i hear it i have those images..in my head...

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 02:21:35 PM »
Lil Wayne - I Feel Like Dieing.

Didnt give me no nightmares but its on some pretty scary shit. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LkdAAuMZOnc .

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »
Same goes for the X-Files theme song too lol, fuck man television from the 90's had some intense theme music lol

kuruptDPG

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »
i used to find funkdoobiest - superhoes kinda scary lol (dont kno), got sutn to do with the beat.

i used to lik heavy listen to die by brotha lynch, even during my sleep, for a few days wen i go to sleep, id be scared cuz of that trak lol. im really that crazy, i feel lik eating sum1 now lol kidn.

D-Stress

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2008, 12:45:07 AM »
WERE TALKIN ABOUT DARK TRACKS, BEAT-WISE RIGHT?

"Blasphemy" 2Pac
"Hail Mary" 2Pac
"Da Introduction" Bone-Thugs
"Tales From The Darkside" DMX
"Hell Sent" Bone-Thugs
"Natural Born Killaz" Dr.Dre, Ice Cube

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »
There was this one cd put out by ICP and Twiztid as a group called DARK LOTUS - TALES FROM THE LOTUS POD.

There are sum SICK stories on there.......... 

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »
crank that soulja boy