Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
30 (73.2%)
San Antonion Spurs
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs San Antonio Spurs (56-26)~ Round 3  (Read 3787 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
THX Joey
 ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WOW that was hella dumb. LOL

Too bad the Spurs couldn't capitalize. Would've been the funniest shit ever.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Oh, now the Spurs have a problem with the refs. :-*

GangstaBoogy

Nigga I thought Horry was gonna come and Sacramento us. That was close but a W is a W.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Lakers got away w/ Murder.  Fisher fouled the shit out of Barry on the last play of the game,  A foul that blatant has to be called,  LA lucked out.

DIP DIP SET SET

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As if it was not clear that the Finals are already set up... Stern would kill himself before having a Spurs vs. Pistons final when he can have a Lakers vs. Celtics one... it's common sense, really. My God would that have been funny if Barry got that call.  :-\
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck outta here....Lakers played 5 on 8 tonight.....kb has gone to the line 6 times in this series......i don't want to hear bitching from the haters...FUCK THE REFS
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 09:04:37 PM by Sub-Zero »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
D.Fish & Lamar were in foul trouble the whole game....spurms had their chances.....we got all the hustle plays

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

wcsoldier

LOL .. the refs clowned SAS Hard ... 1st we keep you in the game  to better fuck you up in the last second  :laugh:... Kobe was taking poor decisions in the 4th and Gasol almost cost us the game ... props to Lamar , he was clutch in the 4th .. SAS never led so it's deserved

OchoCinco

hah thats just gunna make san antonio cry like little bitches for a long time if this series ends in a couple days  8)

GangstaBoogy

Barry did get fouled at the end, but not in the act of shooting. And I believe we had a foul to give. Either way fuck him. The Spurs got all the calls in the world and they still ironically lost on a no call. Karma is a muthafucka.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
if anything the spurs were getting that game hand CRAFTED TO THEM. i mean c'mon our guys' were gettin' fouled and gettin no love, but we'd look at the spurs and get called. phil knew what was up when he "you want me to tell you the truth? it's the guys with the whistles!"  fuck the spurs they had that game given to them on a silver platter and couldn't come through, i don't blame the refs for not callin that. plus it's not like fish didn't try to jump out of the way.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Barry did get fouled at the end, but not in the act of shooting.
Exactly.

Kobe's miss hit the rim before the ball went out of bounds. If the Lakers got a new 24 shot clock like they should of we wouldn't need to talk about this right now.

wcsoldier

LOL .. the refs clowned SAS Hard ... 1st we keep you in the game  to better fuck you up in the last second  :laugh:... Kobe was taking poor decisions in the 4th and Gasol almost cost us the game ... props to Lamar , he was clutch in the 4th .. SAS never led so it's deserved