Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
30 (73.2%)
San Antonion Spurs
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs San Antonio Spurs (56-26)~ Round 3  (Read 3778 times)

GangstaBoogy

Barry did get fouled at the end, but not in the act of shooting.
Exactly.

Kobe's miss hit the rim before the ball went out of bounds. If the Lakers got a new 24 shot clock like they should of we wouldn't need to talk about this right now.

Thats not even important. All Barry had to do was lean into Fisher and we'd all be watching over time right now. Not our fault his basketball iq drifted away at the most critical point in the game season.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Greg Popovich said it wasn't a foul. Both Duncan and Barry said that the refs are not going to call that play. They're really taking the high road.

OchoCinco

and if u look taht that so called goal tend on parker at the end...it wasnt even a goal tend so i guess its karma

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^^And Bowen grabbing Kobe, and the list goes on.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Now, that last dunk by Duncan was a BLATANT travel. :-X

^^^^^

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
3 - 1....  8)

As for the Refs, there were a lot of calls that didn't go the Lakers way during the game (most of which has already been pointed out in this thread). It's hard to get those kind of calls with 2 seconds left. The Spurs had their chances to take the lead plenty of times. Plus, the refs did screw us on not giving us a new 24 second clock near the end there, so it's a wash...   

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers got away w/ Murder.  Fisher fouled the shit out of Barry on the last play of the game,  A foul that blatant has to be called,  LA lucked out.

Touch-foul calls like that aren't made on the last possession of the game. Did you watch the whole game? The refs were clearly screwing the Lakers all the way through. LMAO@"got away with murder"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
In the last minute of the games, refs in the NBA are famous for just letting them play. Unless it's a tech foul, or flagrant foul, the refs will let it go.

The Watcher

looks like the western conference is pretty much decided

all i need is the celtics to get into the finals with the lakers and i get the $2k in the office pool
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Don't forget what happened the last time the Lakers were up 3-1 in a playoff series. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^You mean when Smush Parker, Luke Walton, and Kwame Brown were 3 of our starting 5? LOL.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^Seems like a life time ago. :laugh: I'm just saying don't start thinking about who the Lakers are going to play in the finals just yet.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
True it's not over yet, but I'll take us being in a 3 - 1 advantage any day....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
FUCK THAT. i'll be the dude that says it's over! cuz it is

the spurs BENCH (not the starters, NOT THE STARS) showed heart! and they still weren't able to pull through. plus they had the refs in their POCKETS the whole time. like i said the longer this series goes the more it favors LA. now the spurs have to go into staples knowing that no one has beat us there in HOW LONG? Then half of them are beat up or their joints are cracking so unless kobe breaks his arm making bruce bowen his poster side kick, this series is a wrap the only time the spurs have been this embarrassed in the playoffs is when the lakers swept them on their way to the championship.....

This series's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jelloooooooooooo's jigglin'!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL.... RIP Chick Hearn...