Author Topic: Lil Eazy-E Returns With DJ Toomp On "What We're Claiming" [Dirty & Clean]  (Read 1299 times)

E-Class

• 'G'
LIL EAZY E - "WHAT WE'RE CLAIMING" IS EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA WACK
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »
nuff said. ya'll gotta be joking me fam. I can't even listen to his music with a straight face. "What We're Claiming" is one of the worst songs i've heard in like 10 and a half years. I'm sure he's a super swell guy, but rap just ain't for him. I really hope the material he's puttin out ain't ghostwritten. If so, that's a cruel joke his ghostwriter is playing on him.

westsiderider323

^Yeah, the last track I liked from him was "I'm From Compton" but "What We're Claiming" beats it by far. Other than that, he didn't have much from last year that stood out. I didn't like that track he had with Timbo, it sounded too generic.

This song is a better street single because I don't think the "BET crowd" will accept all of this Westcoast representin', lol.  Damn bias crowd.

xactly

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
his earlier tracks were much better then this
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

i dunno how anyone can say toomp gave lil eazy a throwaway beat

sure the beat isnt as unique or different as most of toomp's beats, its still dope

heck

toomp throwaway beat >> 85% of producers best beats
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Offence

i hope this is a street single cuz no where in hell this shit getting radio play in places like new york, chicago ect.....

OchoCinco

shti wont let me download... jus goes straight to open instead of save

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im not too crazy about this. The hook is average the beat is even more average.

Damn Lil E sounds like his dad on this one.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not really a  big Lil Eazy fan, but I'm feelin this track! Can we get a download link for this one? It's bangin!  8)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
i like the vibe on this song.. the beat is dope and eazy is spittin aggressively on the track im diggin it

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
We've had to switch it to streaming mp3 until something gets sorted out

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

D Breezy

i thought i was crazy till i saw a couple other people say it, this is garbage for lil eazy. this aint the music he should be doin, it aint him...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Mietek23

Man, this shit is BANGIN'! He really sounds like Eazy on this one... can't wait fr "Prince Of Compton" to drop! I hope Johnny 'J' came with some heat on that album...

EFFeX

Track got a real classic gangsta rap sound to it... I'm feeling this!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil E has a good ear for beats, hook is wack as fuck though.

All the tracks he released so far were dope, top notch producers, it's a shame it will all probably go to waste.

midwestryder

Re: LIL EAZY E - "WHAT WE'RE CLAIMING" IS EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA WACK
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 10:00:16 AM »
nuff said. ya'll gotta be joking me fam. I can't even listen to his music with a straight face. "What We're Claiming" is one of the worst songs i've heard in like 10 and a half years. I'm sure he's a super swell guy, but rap just ain't for him. I really hope the material he's puttin out ain't ghostwritten. If so, that's a cruel joke his ghostwriter is playing on him.
see you most not have any good taste because lil eazy's ghost wrtiers happen to be the same eazy-e's . D.O.C.,bone, Bg knockout & gangsta dresta are all ghost wrtiers for lil eazy.   bow down to real prince of compton , lil Eazy not game. if if you don't like this then you don't like eazy e because this kind of shit Eazy-e would make today.