Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo agrees in principle to join Real Madrid  (Read 998 times)

Elano

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo agrees in principle to join Real Madrid
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 10:25:15 PM »
Why would Ronaldo want to leave, he has just won the premiership and european cup. He is worshiped like a god and is clearly happy at united.
Because he WANTS to play for real madrid,no matter what he said on tv/press about united. Of course he's forced to say that he wants to stay in manchester....

bez

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 04:21:29 AM »
personally I think hes great, but imagine what 100m can buy you. You could buy about 5 world class players with that right there. Get rid of the United dead wood, Fletcher, etc etc etc and buy in some amazing players. I dont think he will leafve, not just yet anyway. Lets see how he performs next season because you can guarentee everyone is going to want to kick the shit out of him. lol.

LOL at Fletcher being "Deadwood". Hed stroll into your Everton team. Fletcher > Carrick & Park ji Sung

A midfield of Arteta, Cahill, Osman, Fernandes,

Sorry, he would not stroll into our team.

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 06:12:33 AM »
personally I think hes great, but imagine what 100m can buy you. You could buy about 5 world class players with that right there. Get rid of the United dead wood, Fletcher, etc etc etc and buy in some amazing players. I dont think he will leafve, not just yet anyway. Lets see how he performs next season because you can guarentee everyone is going to want to kick the shit out of him. lol.

LOL at Fletcher being "Deadwood". Hed stroll into your Everton team. Fletcher > Carrick & Park ji Sung

A midfield of Arteta, Cahill, Osman, Fernandes,

Sorry, he would not stroll into our team.

If Phill Neville can stroll into your team, then so would Fletcher.  :laugh:

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 11:47:50 AM »
Why would Ronaldo want to leave, he has just won the premiership and european cup. He is worshiped like a god and is clearly happy at united.
Because he WANTS to play for real madrid,no matter what he said on tv/press about united. Of course he's forced to say that he wants to stay in manchester....

forced to say lol.

"I think I will definitely be here next season. I have been here five years and I want to stay because I love the people, the players are fantastic, the atmosphere at Old Trafford is unbelievable, all the staff are great.
. I am very happy at this club and since the World Cup, over the last two years I feel the English people have been nice to me and friendly. I enjoy playing in England."

Think i can hear fergie and gill in the background with a gun forcing him to say such nice things

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 11:33:12 PM »
I hope he breaks his knee.

die stupid dutch motherfucker  :D

Elano

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 10:43:39 PM »

La familia espera que Cristiano diga sí al Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo sigue atrincherado en la concentración de Portugal y su agente le ha impuesto el silencio. Quien no calla es su entorno. Su madre ya dijo en AS que no se quería "morir sin verle en el Madrid" y en la familia aguardan ansiosos la decisión que tome el futbolista sobre su futuro.

Cristiano Ronaldo sigue deshojando la margarita sobre su futuro en el cuartel general de la selección portuguesa en Viseu y en su isla natal, Madeira, su familia aguarda la decisión sin disimular su ilusión porque todo termine en un 'Sí, quiero' al Real Madrid. "Aquí todos somos madridistas, en esta familia gusta y se respeta mucho al Madrid", explicó ayer a AS Fernao Sousa, padrino del crack luso. "A día de hoy no sé qué pasará, pero sí sé que lo que pase será antes de la Eurocopa, como dijo Cristiano", comenta Sousa, que tiene claro que "cuando el Madrid te llama de verdad se hace muy difícil decir que no".

AS ya visitó el pasado mes de enero Funchal y allí la madre de Cristiano, Dolores Aveiro, siguió mandando mensajes reveladores: "El Madrid es mi equipo favorito, el mejor del mundo, y me gustaría que fuese allí. Madrid me encanta y me iría a vivir con él". Una declaración de afecto de mamá Dolores que las peñas madridistas premiaron enviándole a la isla un ramo de flores. Y es que a ese factor materno también podría unirse al sentimental. La actual pareja de Cristiano, Nereida Gallardo, es española y según The Sun suenan campanas de boda, lo que podría acelerar la llegada del futbolista a España, donde ya ha dicho repetidas veces que quiere jugar.

Héroe.
El entorno del crack del Manchester también valora el aspecto deportivo. Están convencidos de que es un buen momento para aterrizar en Madrid, una vez que ha alcanzado la cima como red devil tras coronarse con la Champions. "No nos gustaría que le pasase como a Ronaldinho con el Barça, irse al final por la puerta de atrás. Es mejor marcharse cuando eres el héroe. Cristiano es listo y sabe que si hay que salir es cuando estás en lo más alto". Antes del 7 de junio, debut de Portugal en la Eurocopa, sabremos si Cristiano cumple o no el deseo de su familia...

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008, 02:43:55 AM »
anychance of translating all that?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2008, 11:03:25 AM »
anychance of translating all that?

its probably his mum bleating on about how its her dream to see him play in the white of madrid blah blah blah. Standing there we supper imposed photo's madrid really are stooping low, them and there propoganda paper Marca making up storys all the time. Glad fergie and carlos stood up to them, they need to give up and wait tll the guys contract is nearly up before they have any chance.

Calderon may have got the message

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon appears to be resigned to missing out on Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Manchester United winger has been strongly linked with a move to Real Madrid despite the Premier League club's insistence that he will not be sold.

United threatened to report Real to Fifa earlier this week over their public pursuit of Ronaldo and Calderon now seems to have accepted defeat.

Calderon attempted to cool the row on Wednesday by stressing that Real would not try to sweet-talk Ronaldo into leaving Old Trafford.

He has reiterated that Real do not want to damage their relationship with United and admitted there is little point in tracking Ronaldo further.

"You can't buy what the owner does not want to sell," Calderon said on Sky Sports News.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_3625194,00.html

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 12:24:10 PM »
from the BBC's Gossip Column (and The Daily Telegraph)

Real Madrid have admitted defeat in their battle to lure Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo to the Bernabeu with president Ramon Calderon admitting he does not want to start a "conflict" with the Premier League champions. (Daily Telegraph)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7426938.stm