Author Topic: Interviewer owned Yayo several times in this interview  (Read 620 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Interviewer owned Yayo several times in this interview
« on: May 22, 2008, 08:05:26 AM »
This guy is the best, lot's of direct questions, especially in PART 2 8)

Part 1

Following the controversial departure of Young Buck from the infamous rap group, G-Unit is back on their grind promoting their second group LP, Terminate On Sight. As the saying goes, the more things change, the more they stay the same-- the Unit is back to their three founding members who say the time for happy music is over and it's time to terminate the competition.

Defsounds sits down with Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks as they fire on all cylinders at the competition, including their thoughts on fellow rappers Nas, Game, and former group mate Young Buck.

Check out part 1 below or listen to the audio at the end. Part 2 coming this Wednesday- Banks and Yayo discuss solo projects as well as their future ventures.

Defsounds: So how was the tour, you guys just got back didn't you?

Banks: Yeah, we just got back from Australia, we stopped in Australia first—we went to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, then we flew to New Zealand and did a show there, then we flew to Johannesburg, K-town, Tanzania.

Defsounds: What happened in Angola?--What was the whole chain snatching thing about?

Banks: You know what, you have to go to Angola to even understand the kind of energy and love they have for G-Unit, it ain't no artists that went there prior to us—except for maybe Jay Z, he might've toured around that way. When you go there, it's a overwhelming love—the people'll run and latch onto you. They're not going on stage with the intentions of taking anything from you—they want to come on stage and hug the artist and some times they don't let go. So it looks like its more than what it was.

Defsounds: The kid that snatched the chain—he was given up..did Fif ever get his chain back?

Banks: I don't even know what happened with that—you just broke news to me.

Defsounds: Yep, his mother gave him up—let's talk about Terminate On Sight, who produced the album for the most part?

Banks: I don't think it's like for the most part, there's a lot of different production on there. Swizz Beats on there..
Yayo: Shout out to Swizz, Polow Da Don
Banks: Polow Da Don is on there, Dangerous LLC is on there, Stereo, Rick Rock, it's a lot of new production also cause we don't limit ourself. As a artist you should want to give producers the same inspiration and the same shots that you would want as an aspiring rapper.

Defsounds: Right, did you guys get any production from Dre?

Banks: Nah, we didn't get any productions from Dre—not on this album.

Defsounds: What about features, will it just be you, Fif, and Yayo?

Banks: yeah well Buck is gonna be on the album, I guess that can be considered a feature now. He's on about three or four records.

Defsounds: Was this the first Tour you guys did without buck?

Banks: Nah it wasn't, we've done tours where it might've been just me and buck, me and fif, or me and Yayo. We all tour on our own, without anybodies help. So it's nothing that'll distract anyone—we just get out there and get it.

Defsounds: How's the atmosphere in G-Unit now that Buck no longer a part of the group? Has it affected anything between the three of you or is it the same it's always been?

Yayo: I think people forgot that the first—when we first came out it was Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, and just 50. We did it without Buck—he was nowhere know what I'm saying?..We brought him to life. To me, it'll be some changes because you didn't really hear me on Beg For Mercy but you will on Terminate On Sight, so it's just Yayo's time to shine.

To me, it didn't affect no ones vibes—me and Banks grew up together so it's nothing. Banks is like my brother, 50 is like my brother. The decision Buck made affected our friendship but not the music, T.O.S. July 1st, everybody's excited..whoa whoa whoa! And I like the way she do it!..We got plenty of more crack. We always give you a album full of cuts, never one hit wonders.

Defsounds: You took some shots at Buck in a recent freestyle for Dj Self, can fans expect anymore of that on the album?

Yayo: I took shots at buck?

Defsounds:...yeah..you dropped a couple of lines about his IRS debt.

Yayo: oh I don't even remember.
Banks: [laughs]
Yayo: You're gonna hear some more. A couple of rappers get their skirts pulled up on the album—he's just one of them.

Defsounds: Speaking of, Rider Part 2—is 40 Glocc mad you guys took his track and blew it up?..He released it in 2006 and no one really paid attention to it.

Yayo: nah, 40 Glocc is a good friend of G-Unit and Infamous Mobb—he was at the video shoot.
Banks: Yeah and it was never an issue with the beat, he never purchased that beat so it wasn't really a problem.

Defsounds: What made you guys change the title to Terminate On Sight a second time?

Banks: Well it's the follow up to Beg For Mercy, Beg For Mercy was talking directly to rap that year. It's no different right now, the timing of the album is perfect just cause the last couple of years wasn't the year for aggressive music. It was really like a happy time—everybody's dancing and popping champaign and shit so I think that the time, we're in a very very aggressive mode and you can tell from the mixtapes we've dropped.

I think it's appropriate that we have this aggression right now because its lacking—Terminate On Sight is just talking to anybody that considers themselves competition.

Defsounds: Yayo and Fox said in a couple of interviews that someones carrier is going to be ended on this album—ca n you shed some light on that?

Banks: You wanna know who's career is going to be ended?

Defsounds: I want some details!
Banks: I bet you do [laughs]
Yayo: Well, we sent Fat Joe to the Rap cemetery.
Banks: We sent Fat Joe to the rap cemetery before the album came out!

Defsounds: yeah, so he's off the list then, who else?

Yayo: Cam Ron, we sent him to rap retirement, Lil Wayne is on R&B mode, I think Jim Jones gets it too.
Banks: You know what I always say, if it don't apply, let it sly.

Defsounds: Hold up, you said Jim Jones? I thought you guys had no beef with Jim Jones.

Yayo: I mean, he and Fif they cool—I was in Atlantic city and we were kicking it a bit, finding Cam'ron is like finding Nemo..Game wants to blow his head off and his record got like 45 spins so we ain't even gonna talk about him. Fat Joe...two weeks on Soundscan, 5,000 copies—he's nobody.

Banks: Wha—What are you looking for when you tell people you want to kill yourself?

Defsounds: What am I looking for when I tell people what?

Banks: Game is saying he wants to kill himself—I just seen the cover to a magazine where he wants to blow his head off.

Defsounds: Well you gotta remember he has multiple personalities so that might just be one of the suicidal ones.

Banks: Well how the fuck does that exist in hip hop?..the last person I knew that had multiple personalities wasn't considered to be hardcore gangsta street rapper.

Defsounds: That's true...

Banks: If you're animated and you were costumes and you jump around doing all that crazy shit—yeah thats acceptable, but that was never acceptable for anybody in hip hop—I don't even wanna name no names or anything..

Defsounds: but cammon, it's a new age in hip hop, where guys can kiss other guys and still be declared number 1.

Banks: You know what you my nigga, just for that
Yayo: Yeah I like you for that,
Banks: that's what I'm saying, theres no standards anymore—theres nothing, theres no principles that exist and thats what T.O.S. Is here for. I'm not with the tight jean shit, I'm not with the glitter belts, I'm not into agreeing with disagreeing or none of that shit and theres a whole big core audience that's not into that shit either.

Defsounds: You guys are dropping on July 1st, the same day as Nas—How do you guys feel about that..any thoughts?

Banks: I don't know...we don't really know that yet—that's just when he wants to drop that.

Defsounds: Yeah but as of now, are you guys expecting to sell more or less than the competition—what are your expectations for the album?

Banks: You can't really compare it though cause we're the only group thats dropping—it'll be unfair to compare, three artists to one artist.

Defsounds: Right, but you know the fans are still going to make a case about that so, how do you feel about going up against Nas on July 1st.

Banks: umm...no comment.
Yayo: I didn't even know Nas was dropping on July 1st.
Banks: just another album—I don't even feel like they can be compared cause it's two different things. We have T.O.S. And he has the Nigger album, so the approaches are completely different, the subject matters are completely different...

Defsounds: Are you guys gonna buy Nigger?

Banks: I don't know, it depends on what I hear before the album comes out, I haven't heard a record yet.
Yayo: But it's all about T.O.S. July 1st!..WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOAAA..We live this!

Do me a favor ask Nas if he be in the streets!..ask him if he's living like me and Banks live! We living this shit!..I don't even wanna hear that shit, I'm in the streets right now, bulletproof truck, smoking, doing what I'm doing, we're the number 1 rap group in the-fucking-world. I'm tired of all the questions, everybody wants to know about Buck—he got a couple of features on the album, we let him rock, you understand what I'm saying but it is what it is!

Defsounds: You have a lot of animosity towards Buck Yayo

Yayo: I don't have animosity, animosity is hate, and I don't hate him cause I have more money than him. Believe you me, I ain't drop a album in two years, my money's longer than half of these rappers out there! You understand what I'm saying, my truck I'm in is two hundred thousand, shit can stop AK bullets. I wanna ask you about Buck cause this is the most media he ever got, if I flipped on Banks and Fifty tomorrow would you be calling my crib often?

Defsounds: Would I be what, you have really bad reception in that bulletproof truck..

Yayo: Would you be calling my phone often...it'll be the most media I'll ever get. It's like beefing with Game, I get tired of the questions because it's not about that, it's about T.O.S.

Like when we do a G-Unity cover, this Cocksucker gets it next—XXL gives it to him [The Game] next. If he didn't have beef with us, he wouldn't get the cover!

If Buck wasn't beefing with 50 and us right now, you wouldn't have people calling him.

Defsounds: That's not true, I'll hit him up, maybe thats my boy!

Yayo: Well let me ask you a question, is this the most media Buck has ever gotten in his life? Be honest!

Defsounds: It definitely is.

Yayo: That's all I wanted to fucking know! You know what it is, this industry shit, this media shit is a motherfucking circus. Ya'll never could get over me, I don't give a fuck, ya'll think I'm crazy—I don't give a fuck about the media! I don't give a fuck about Jimmy Iovine, Interscope, Steph Johnson, Buck, Game, none of that shit—I don't give a fuck about it, T.O.S. July-mothafuckin-1st, the proof is the fucking pudding we make hit records!

Part 2

Our Q&A Session with G-Unit's Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks continues as the two discuss their future albums, ventures, and what they have in store for fans worldwide in the coming months. You can read the interview below or scroll to the bottom for the 20 Minute audio clip.

Defsounds: Speaking of hit records, I got beef to pick right now, who's leading the project as far as marketing goes, 50 or the record label—who's picking the singles?

Yayo: Interscope's involved, 50's involved, we're involved, its the same machine.

Defsounds: Who's picking the singles?

Yayo: it's collectively being done, like right now Rider Pt 2. Is killing them, we didn't pick that single, it was for a mixtape, the fans and the people in the streets pick the single.

Defsounds: Alright so here's my question to you, what happened with The Way She Do It, why would you go from Rider Pt 2. which is some hardcore street shit to the way she do it?

Yayo: Because we're not just for one market, we just came from Australia, Melbourne, Angola, Tanzania, Johannesburg, we just came from everywhere..I like the way she do it rocks in different markets.

Our hardcore street fans might not like it in New York City, I could go to Paris and perform that and they'll love it, I can go to Amsterdam and they'll love it cause we're the biggest rap group in the world. So we're performing for different markets.

Defsounds: It seems to me and a lot of the fans--

Yayo: People like the record, when we do go overseas and people that go on line, they like it just as much as they like Rider Pt2. A lot of artists, including me, are just going overseas for the first time—I couldn't cause I was in jail. What I'm learning from Banks and Fif is that they make music for the world—you might wanna hear a Rider Pt2. Record but someone from Germany might wanna hear I like the way she do it.

Defsounds: Well it seems to me like you guys put out more quality material that you do on mixtapes than you do when you put out an album, The Way She Do It just seems like the cheesy track you put out for girls.

Banks: Now you're just going into opinions, we don't want none of that.

Yayo: Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. You might think or your friends might think its a cheesy girl record but when we go overseas we're performing in front of 11-13,000 who like the record.

Banks: You're saying its a cheesy girl record, you gotta ask your girl how she feels about the record.

Defsounds: And she'll like it because it's a cheesy girl record, I'm not saying its a bad track—you're misunderstanding me

Banks: well there you go, you're just a fan of Rider Part 2. I had to do like two clean versions for that record—so as cheesy as you call it, it's really not. I had to do two clean versions for Rider, I had to do two clean versions for the cheesy girl record cause that shit you're talking about..that Rider, we're at a time of day that it's not gonna get played.

Defsounds: I understand that, you're misundestanding me—all I'm saying is that you guys...

Yayo: You know why feel I disrespected, because you're saying its a CHEESY girl record, it's a girl record.

Banks: Yeah, thats too much of an opinion, thats your opinion.

Yayo: You don't like the record, but you like Rider Part 2, I'm not mad at you, opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. But what I'm saying is, we want your girl to dance on us too! When I'm in the club, and a girl got a fat ass—I like the way she do it! Uh Uh!..You're gonna dance! If a girl with a fat ass is dancing in front of you in the club, you can jump on that ass and you're gonna like the record. That cheesy girl record is gonna get you laid later on that night! Know what I'm saying?

Defsounds: Alright, what about my question that it just seems like you guys have more fun when you do mixtape records than when you do actual songs for the album—and it shows in your music..

Yayo: I agree with you on that, I agree with you on that.

Defsounds: So what's the differen...

Yayo: You know what the difference now, we recorded T.O.S. Like a mixtape album. Some stuff that was supposed to be on mixtapes is actually on the album this time. Wasn't nobody over our shoulder, we did it our way.

Defsounds: Right.

Yayo: So “I Like The Way She Do It” was really supposed to be on Elephant In The Sand too. We were recording for Elephant In The Sand and we just started making astronomical records. But when you're saying it's a cheesy girl record, I look at it like its just a girl record. That's just your opinion but I'm not mad at you because I understand theres fans out there—theres a catch 22 to everything in life, meaning when you move to a nice neighborhood all your neighbors are white but they don't talk to you. Back in the hood your neighbors are more nice to you, know what I'm saying?

Defsounds: Yeah but you don't want them to talk to you anyways, they borrow your shit and never return it.

Yayo: There's a catch 22 to everything, you get money now everybody wants to shoot you. It's a catch 22 to everything. We make a hard record, our hard fans love it but when we make a girl record our hard fans don't like it. But we still have a female fan base. Bitches like Banks, bitches like Yayo, bitches like 50. Who could possibly like Fat Joe? Like, no homo, not to judge him but I'm not overweight and got stretch marks everywhere. Bitches actually scream for us.

Defsounds: Right.

Yayo: I don't know if they scream for you! But the scream for us!

Defsounds: Nah, they do, they do—I'm not even gonna lie—bitches love me.

Yayo: Know what I'm sayin, we not RN!..a RN is a regular nigga...not a registered nurse...a regular nigga. We extraterrestrial. When Banks in a Lamborghini, gotta make them chick records—bitches love Banks. Bitches don't love Lloyd Banks?

Defsounds: Speaking of Banks, let me ask him a question

Yayo: Banks could probably bag YOUR girl, no disrespect!

Defsounds: Yeah he could, I'll take a picture

Yayo: He got a girl fan base..

Defsounds: If Banks takes my girl I'd have her interviewing him while they're fuckin—that's how it is. Get me some exclusive shit!

Yayo: That's what I'm saying!

Defsounds: Let me ask Banks a question, what's going on with your next album? Sha Money has dropped details here and there about it—when is it coming out, is there a due date—anything you can give us as far as that?

[Silence]

Defsounds: Banks fell asleep?

Yayo: He got disconnected.

Defsounds: Well let me ask you a question then Yayo, cause you said you didn't know where that “50's Tax Write Off” album title came from—and it actually came from you from a prior interview...so what's the deal, you don't remember saying it or...

Yayo: Saying what?

Defsounds: That you're going to put out an album called “50's Tax Write Off”

Yayo: Yeah I did say that. I collectively have like over 60 songs that I've been working on. That title was something I was thinking about, you never know, I might change it.

Defsounds: Are there any features on it, do you have any other titles in mind?

Yayo: I got tracks from Eminem, I got tracks from everybody..but right now we're just promoting T.O.S.

Defsounds: Are you guys making an appearance on Detox?

Yayo: I'm not sure, I know Fifty been in the studio—I've been in the studio where I've actually seen Fifty recording for the Detox album. I actually saw it but I really can't tell you what Dre's gonna do with Detox, but I know Fifty has done about three songs for it so far.

Defsounds: So the album is real and it's definitely coming out then?

Yayo: Yeah I definitely know Fifty has definitely recorded for it cause I heard some of them myself.

Defsounds: Hows the [release] process working, you guys are dropping T.O.S. And then are you focusing on solo projects?

Yayo: we're really just gonna wait and see how the outcome of T.O.S is and see what the people wanna hear. We'll be coming out with solo projects—Fif is gonna drop Before I Self Destruct in the fourth quarter, that'll be his last album with Interscope. Then we'll figure out what the boss wants to do from there but for right now the whole purpose is to promote T.O.S July 1st featuring Swiss Beats, Palaow Da Don, and a whole bunch of new producers.

Defsounds: There's a rumor that Newscorp, Fox, offered Fifty and G-Unit 300 mil for their portfo--

Yayo: I can't negotiate that money right there...

Defsounds: Well it's not negotiating..

Yayo: I don't wanna talk about of Fifty's deals because I don't want to disrupt anything, because the contract that you're talking about is big money so I don't want to talk about anything like that.

Defsounds: Fair enough..

Yayo: You tryna get me in trouble maaan!

Defsounds: Naaaah

Yayo: You tryna talk about 300 Million dollar shit! I'm not saying nothing cause you're gonna fuck up My money!

Defsounds: Naaah, you don't get in trouble-- you say the dum...

Yayo: I'm not gonna get in trouble but I don't wanna fuck up MY bag of money! I'm tryna buy me a couple of houses before the summer is over. I got two—I wanna get two more.

[Banks gets back on the line]

Defsounds: Banks I wanted to ask you about...

Yayo: Banks you gotta watch this guy! This guys slippery. I like him though.

Defsounds: I'm a good guy, what are you talking about...let me ask Banks about your forthcoming album. I don't know the name of it because I don't think you've chosen one—Sha Money has said he's been working with you own it, can you give us any details?..a release date or something?

Banks: A release date on my third album?

Yayo: He's talking about your new album that you're gonna be coming out with

Banks: nah nah nah, I mean, actually Sha Money doesn't have anything to do with my third album.

Defsounds: Sure has been talking a lot about it...

Banks: I mean, he's heard some songs so thats probably why he's talking about it, but I'm still in the beginning stages though. I got over a hundred records but I also plan on releasing three mixtapes by December. So a lot of material that you'll consider to be album credible is actually going to end up on mixtapes and things of that nature but it's going to be a long ride this year.

I've learned that you can't be away for two years and expect people to run to the record store for one record. It's a build up, the same build up that I had with Money In the Bank, and I feel like I owe that to my fans.

Defsounds: Have you picked a title for the album yet?

Banks: Not yet, not yet. Hopefully somebody could pick it for me like they always do.

Defsounds: Any features, any producers working on it?

Banks: Honestly, I don't want to say that my doors are shut because they definitely aren't. I feel like a lot of people feel that way because I don't really work with a lot of artists but that's just been because of MY work ethic. I never really had time to fly to another city and chill for three or four days and make one record. So, I don't know, I don't want to close any options but at the same time I'm not thinking about features because the record label's kind of crazy. They'll boos you up and talk about all these features on your album and when it comes down to it, it doesn't really connect because of all kinds of reasons. So I'm really focused on Lloyd Banks as a solo artist and don't really care about the features right now.

Defsounds: So are you guys planning to branch off with your own deals?

Yayo: We're doing that already. We're doing stuff already. Right now I'm in negotiations with movies—going to acting school. I've been on set of Righteous Kill with Deniro and Pacino and Fif's shooting a movie with Val Kilmer and Sharon Stone. Banks has shit he's coming out with like tomorrow! We have a bunch of stuff, we can't let the cat out the bag. I'm gonna have like 10 McDonald's or something, you never know.

Defsounds: You're gonna franchise McDonald?

Yayo: I've been looking into all kinds of things, movies, acting. I actually got a part in Fifty's new movie, Ski Mask Way—I've been practicing my part for that. Banks'll tell you about that producing—he's the man with that, he has to let me borrow some of them porno chicks he has.

Banks: Yeah you can expect a couple of films under Bank Shots Productions, my first film—groupie love was nominated for a couple of awards at the AVN awards. It's a billion dollar business that I'm very very interested in and I'm able to do and execute based on my lifestyle. They [fans] can expect the KamaSutra edition this year. 1,001 positions—I'm going all angles as well as the Blood In the Sand video game they can expect later this year. But for the most part I'm really focusing on the music. I'm not really in the same space as every artist. I'm jut focused on me as a solo artist. I feel like I got a lot to prove with my music before I put my attention on the other things. Music is actually what drives me and pays all the bills and make people want to talk to you.

Defsounds: Right, what releases are guys looking forward to this summer. I know you're mostly focused on Terminate On Sight but as far as other rappers, since there are a lot of new rappers coming out

Yayo: I'm gonna tell you the biggest release I'm looking forward to is----TERMINATE ON SIGHT JULY 1st SWIZZ BEATS, PALAOW DA DON...

Defsounds: Alright, can I get a honest opinion aside from a Promo?

Banks: What records am I looking forward to?

Defsounds: Yep

Yayo: T.O.S!

Defsounds: Yeah but you've heard T.O.S. A thousand times, I want to know when you're not listening to G-Unit or what song comes on the radio that you listen to it, let it rock?

Banks: Me personally, I like Prodigy's new album, HNIC 2 for a lot of different reasons. The first one came out—it was incredible to me, the second one coming out its kinda like reminiscent of that. Shout out to him, I don't really have too much insight as to what albums are coming out but that's one thats definitely in my changer.

Yayo: Lil Wayne!, I want to see what his album's gonna sound like.

Defsounds: see, thats a good answer Yayo.

Yayo: I wanna see what his album is gonna sound like but I know what T.O.S. Is gonna sound like!..It's gonna be aggressive..come on man!.

Defsounds: Alright, let me ask you about some recent headlines, what do you guys think about the whole Remy Ma and Papoose thing—I know Pap is cool with Fif so what do you guys think ?

Yayo: I was on the phone with Pap the other day, I did the KaySlay radio show and he called in. I did time on the island so I know what it is. I just did two years and Remy got eight so big shout out to her. It's messed up but you know—its crazy out here in the streets. It's a rainy day—its raining out here that means someones dying. Somebody probably got killed in Queens. I don't know how these other rappers are living but its real out here, New York City is the jungle man. Murder rate's up, crime rate's up, we got aggression and thats why T.O.S. It's gonna be my favorite album—cause it has that aggression. That aggression in hip hop—it's not there any more.

You remember listening to “Hail Mary” for the first time?

Defsounds: Yep.

Yayo: Remember listening to “Who Shot Ya” for the first time?This is what Banks is talking about like a man can kiss another man, a man can be on a game show, a man can pee on a little girl, a man can do anything in the industry and people'll still go buy their records. But me and Banks, we came up in a totally different time. Big L, Biggie, Pac...

Defsounds: Big L was hot

Yayo: You forgot about the Big L, Big Pun, Big L!...Ebonics was one of my favorite records...

Defsounds: Yea, Children of the Corn was hot---before Cam'ron got hit on the head and slowed down...let me ask you one more question that you don't have to answer. I'm sure you heard about T.I. And his case and how he got off, now Yayo being that you've been locked up and Banks you've had your run ins with the law here and there...how do you think he got that deal?

Yayo: umm..to be honest with you..I don't know how he got that deal.

Defsounds: No clue?

Yayo: From what I know from the feds, I've been in the feds—I had two years probation, ankle bracelet , I did state time---by the fed guidelines, I don't know how he got that deal. It's impossible. In my eyes, from what I know...you don't even have to ask me all you have to do is look at Fed guidlines—the federal information thats available to the public. It goes by points, so I don't see how he got a year for that.

Defsounds Right.

Yayo: They was tryna give me a year for smacking Jimmy Henchmen's son. So I don't know.

Defsounds: I thougth you said you didn't do that, you're incriminating yourself!

Banks: Nah he said they tried to.

Yayo: I said they

Defsounds: It's aight, I'm gonna leave that out the interview.

Yayo: I mean, you know what's funny about the media. What I like about ya'll. I'm so observant of ya'll. I don't give a fuck about the media no more. I know how to play the media now. Cause ya'll get people to twist their words and say crazy shit.

For instance, I'll give you the perfect example. I was talking to my friend from Far Roc [Far Rockaway, Queens] about this guy that had something to do with the Ghostface album. We were just talking on the sidelines and the interviewer decided that he was going to go and talk about our conversation in the media and say that I said that Ghostface didn't write his album.

Defsounds: Hold up Yayo, now you're playing victim. There's audio of you--

Yayo: Listen! I'll never play victim cause I'm a gangster. Now you're just trying to get me upset, now you're trying to play me. I'm telling you what was said. I was talking to somebody and the Ghostface thing came up—yeah I did tell Ghostface to suck my dick, cause he told me to suck his dick. So don't tell me I'm playing victim cause Yayo doesn't chose his words for nobody! And you know that! I'm telling you what happened, Ghostface went on and told me to suck his dick and all this shit out of context.

Defsounds: I'm talking about before that...

Yayo: I told Ghostface to suck my dick too! Cause it's a sign of disrespect. I don't back down from nobody—from jesus homie. In that situation, the media hyped the shit up just like how you was just about to--

Defsounds: Nah nah nah, hold up, you said your words were twisted when theres audio of you saying he didnt write his own album..

Yayo: What I was telling you is that I was TALKING to somebody, I wasn't talking to the interviewer

Defsounds:...during an interview

Yayo: I was talking directly to him, understand what I'm saying?

Defsounds: right but you're saying it like thats not what you meant...

Yayo: listen, I'm not gonna sit here and explain to you something that you think—there's audio out there—it is what it is. That's where the media be fucked up out there cause they be OD'ing sometimes.

Like how right now you're trying to tell me what I said, so why I never heard the audio!? You're the only one that heard the audio?!

Defsounds: everyone's heard the audio, thats why everyone knows you said it.

Yayo: well listen to the audio when I told the nigga to suck my dick cause he told me to suck his dick. It is what it is, I'm never gonna be a victim cause I'm a gangster. Like I said, I'm riding around in a bulletproof vehicle right now—200 thousand, you wanna hear my window go down? They go down very slow, Terminate On Sight, July 1st I'm out.

[Yayo hangs up the phone]

Defsounds: Welp..I guess that wraps things up. Thanks for the interview guys

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Interviewer owned Yayo several times in this interview
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 08:10:36 AM »
Defsounds: Right, did you guys get any production from Dre?

Banks: Nah, we didn't get any productions from Dre—not on this album.
yes!

on a side note, i'd be suprised if this album manages to go gold in the US.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 08:25:35 AM »
lol thanks the interviewer is pretty damn good - straight questions but getting some real reactions! the answers don't make a whole lot of sense for the most part - yayo especially comes across as really stupid...

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 09:09:45 AM »
LMAO at the segment about "i like the way she do it"  :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 09:19:42 AM »
lol interviewer did a good job..yayo´s is a retard..

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 09:23:58 AM »
lol this guy do like me..

He will find he will be hard-pressed to get return interviews..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 10:15:57 AM »
i'm actually suprised that this next G-Unit gets released through interscope; G-Unit's hype has died a long time ago, yet the company still provides a budget for this certified flop.  :P

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 10:28:06 AM »
i'm actually suprised that this next G-Unit gets released through interscope; G-Unit's hype has died a long time ago, yet the company still provides a budget for this certified flop.  :P
from the sound of the production on the project besides a few names, budget wasnt very big.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smp4life

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 11:41:11 AM »
Yayo is comedy. 50's tax write off? lol

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 12:21:20 PM »
oh boy, I gotta read this  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 12:41:01 PM »
lol this guy do like me..

He will find he will be hard-pressed to get return interviews..

true,burnt a few bridges

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 12:51:17 PM »
that shit was funny... got yayo agitated... thanks... propz....

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »
lmao, good shit... you can tell Yayo was gettin' heated

the interviewer did his thing, but I don't see him ever interviewing G-Unit again haha

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 01:25:17 PM »
HAHA!!

That was one funny ass interview  ;D ;D

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 01:37:28 PM »
Stil gon be coppin Terminate On Site when it drops. July is gonna get heated.