Author Topic: Robinho to be a chelsea rentboy ?  (Read 93 times)

KURUPTION-81

Robinho to be a chelsea rentboy ?
« on: May 23, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »
would be a good buy

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3602748,00.html

Chelsea are prepared to pay £28million to bring Real Madrid star Robinho to Stamford Bridge, the player's agent has claimed.

The Brazilian forward has previously been linked with a move to Manchester United, possibly in a swap deal involving Cristiano Ronaldo, but his advisor has now revealed that he has engaged in talks with Chelsea.

Agent Wagner Ribeiro claims he met with Chelsea managing director Peter Kenyon on Thursday, during which a fee for the player was discussed.

"I met Peter Kenyon, Chelsea managing director, in London on Thursday," said Ribeiro to Brazilian TV station Globo.

"He told me that they (Chelsea) were considering making an offer of 35 million euros for Robinho."

Only last week Robinho claimed he was settled in Spain and had no intention of leaving Madrid, but news of Chelsea's interest will certainly cause a stir in the capital.

Blues owner Roman Abramovich has made no secret of his desire to see a more aesthetically pleasing style of football being played in West London, and Robinho is certainly a player that would meet such criteria.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Robinho to be a chelsea rentboy ?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 07:48:15 AM »
ooooooooooh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 10:14:15 AM »
I don't think Robnho has the physique to play in PL, but you never know..

Damn Abaramovich and his rubles.

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 10:18:40 AM »
would be a bad move in my eyes...

i think he'd do alright in the Premiership, just not with Chelsea.

+1 on the thread title.