Author Topic: Do you think daz can ressurect the west? Read this  (Read 904 times)

D~Nice

Re: Do you think daz can ressurect the west? Read this
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 06:16:25 PM »

does not have the big time studios?
damn homies been in the game for years, made millions, (25 mill from big suge)
he dont have a big time studio?
something aint right here

nah dont think daz has it anymore
it seems like when cats are beefin they bring more heat
whats the last hit?
pistol whip and that was a diss tracc
Vibe Wit A Pimp

nah im afraid it isnt. Credits say ivan johnson produced that. Daz only produced 2 traks on dogg chit. Blaze it up & 4got wat the othr 1 was

06. Vibe (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
Produced by Daz Dillinger & Ivan Johnson
Length: 4.08

Credits say Daz & Ivan. Snoop even said Daz produced on it in a interview here. The problem is how much input is Ivan putting into the beats. Is it a more mixing thing with him or does he collab like how him and Soopa do?

I think Daz takes shortcuts for one, and he does not have the big time studios to produce and mix the songs down well. Listen to So So Gangsta the beats the did on there and then listen to Dogg Chit. Not to say the beats on there were bad, I liked that album but alot of tracks did not knock musically like others he has done in a big time studio.

It's well known most of those artists did not walk away with millions. None of them had shit in they name at Death Row and probably did not even see a fraction of the millions they made Death Row. Snoop too.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 06:17:39 PM »
daz is garbage...hes only as good as the producer or engineers that hes collaborating with...I was brain washed just like the rest of yall into thinking daz was actually a tight producer.

anything that hes ever produced that yall liked had another nigga playing keys and shit believe that.

hes not a producer hes a beatmaker...he cant even properly run an mpc...he used to beat on the table then track that shit and layer drums around that.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »
damn then when he said slavery is bacc, he might have been right, at least on his own behalf
but that still dont make sense
been in this game almost longer than some have been alive on this board, and his money aint right

does not have the big time studios?
damn homies been in the game for years, made millions, (25 mill from big suge)
he dont have a big time studio?
something aint right here

nah dont think daz has it anymore
it seems like when cats are beefin they bring more heat
whats the last hit?
pistol whip and that was a diss tracc
Vibe Wit A Pimp

nah im afraid it isnt. Credits say ivan johnson produced that. Daz only produced 2 traks on dogg chit. Blaze it up & 4got wat the othr 1 was

06. Vibe (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
Produced by Daz Dillinger & Ivan Johnson
Length: 4.08

Credits say Daz & Ivan. Snoop even said Daz produced on it in a interview here. The problem is how much input is Ivan putting into the beats. Is it a more mixing thing with him or does he collab like how him and Soopa do?

I think Daz takes shortcuts for one, and he does not have the big time studios to produce and mix the songs down well. Listen to So So Gangsta the beats the did on there and then listen to Dogg Chit. Not to say the beats on there were bad, I liked that album but alot of tracks did not knock musically like others he has done in a big time studio.

It's well known most of those artists did not walk away with millions. None of them had shit in they name at Death Row and probably did not even see a fraction of the millions they made Death Row. Snoop too.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 06:21:24 PM »
Funny thread. Daz is washed up. So is your favorite rappers of the 90's. Accept it. Move on.

D~Nice

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »
daz is garbage...hes only as good as the producer or engineers that hes collaborating with...I was brain washed just like the rest of yall into thinking daz was actually a tight producer.

anything that hes ever produced that yall liked had another nigga playing keys and shit believe that.

hes not a producer hes a beatmaker...he cant even properly run an mpc...he used to beat on the table then track that shit and layer drums around that.

That's your opinion on it and I can respect that. I was not in the studio, but I do agree he has had alot of co producers. I just think he has made money to be comfortable but has not used it to utilize using better, updated equipment to update his sound a bit.

D~Nice

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »
Funny thread. Daz is washed up. So is your favorite rappers of the 90's. Accept it. Move on.

Cube is washed up too?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 06:26:40 PM »
no

Cube is washed up too?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »
Ice Cube's an exception. :P ;D

D~Nice

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 06:31:10 PM »

Just checking.  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »
str8 up and well said
among a few others
but other than that, well put it this way
where are the best?
kam, jayo felony, sly boogy, xzibit (aite he released a new banger, but how long and why so long for that)

Cube

D~Nice

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »
And Daz is only one man and he already made his mark in the game. It's time for some new blood to carry the torch too and there is some dope up and coming producers out there.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 06:36:21 PM »
noones hatin on daz in a sense of sayin its not time for focus, khalil to do their thang
but when cats like daz and cats like him in his same position get on the mic, do a interview and start sayin the west is wacc, we need more talent, west is trash etc...
is he or anyone sayin shit like that helping?

And Daz is only one man and he already made his mark in the game. It's time for some new blood to carry the torch too and there is some dope up and coming producers out there.
Cube

D~Nice

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »
noones hatin on daz in a sense of sayin its not time for focus, khalil to do their thang
but when cats like daz and cats like him in his same position get on the mic, do a interview and start sayin the west is wacc, we need more talent, west is trash etc...

Again that is his opinion. I think there are plenty of artists that are doing they thing. Daz may not like the music that is out, but that don't mean it is dead because he said so. The last person on earth I would trust judgment on to tell me anything credible is Daz on the real.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2008, 06:41:36 PM »

real shit
and good lookin out for keepin this a westcoast debate.

Again that is his opinion. I think there are plenty of artists that are doing they thing. Daz may not like the music that is out, but that don't mean it is dead because he said so. The last person on earth I would trust judgment on to tell me anything credible is Daz on the real.
Cube

D~Nice

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2008, 06:43:20 PM »
No doubt.