Author Topic: I will never finish college because of motherfuckin....  (Read 298 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: I will never finish college because of motherfuckin....
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 06:44:48 PM »
Believe me I don't have any type of learning disorder at all, I just struggle w/ Algebra,  alot of people do.

DIP DIP SET SET

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 07:07:27 PM »
Believe me I don't have any type of learning disorder at all, I just struggle w/ Algebra,  alot of people do.

Math was a somewhat difficult subject for me also. Whatever you do, don't give up on it.  Eventually you will pass.  You just have to find the right teacher and/or textbook.  What is it that you don't get?

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 07:21:27 PM »

Algebra is a very big subject. What specifically are you having trouble with in Algebra?

when it rains it pours

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »
Yo I failed that shit like 4 times
Haha
Fuck algebra!

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 11:15:23 PM »
Yo I failed that shit like 4 times
Haha
Fuck algebra!

That's because you stayed up till 3 AM playing halo, and not studying. If you took a little bit of effort to study a bit, I believe you would have passed.

And Spice, maybe the trees is making you forget shit. You still smoke?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 07:51:53 AM »
 ax2 + bx + c = 0

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 07:59:41 AM »
I always struggled with Math throughout high school so far. BTW, im a senior in my final year of high school.

I think the problem with math for most (at least high school students) is it really is the one class  that u really gotta apply yourself to in order to achieve high marks in it. I don't like studying and math is the only class i've had a problem getting acceptable marks in. I've taken some tough(er) courses as well such as biology and shit, and never studied and managed to do just fine. With math, there was times where i was actually failing (ended up passing in the end lol).

I aint to sure on how the american system works, but you need three math credits in four years of high school - i got my first three in grades 9,10,11 and didnt even take that shit in gr12 ;D

but good luck 2 ya spice, get on that shit..sounds like algebra is much more important there than it is here, what the fuck at absolutely needing it to get a degree :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 08:28:08 AM »
I got that shit right now. Algebra 2 I'm in. And I got a 13 in the class. It's unnecessary math. The shit is so advanced that it is ridiculously unneeded.

I TAKE BUSSINESS CLASSES AND THAT SHIT DOESN'T EVEN COUNT

Becuz it makes sense. When I'm giving back change from a cash register, I'm not gonna need to know money math, I'ma need letters and numbers with i's and graphs. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 06:58:34 PM »
Fuck math AND the system.

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »
ya algebra is trash, I had to take multi variable calculus and found it easier than alegebra. I think its cause algebra is not straight forward, it plays games with you.