Author Topic: Doug Collins and the current Marv Albert=The worst announcing team ever.  (Read 243 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fuck those muufuckaz.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
so you put that dyke and that rook they had the other day in the 2nd round above them,lol no way! i still love marv albert still and doug collins is who he is, he has a nice voice and makes some (obvious) but good observations.

i can't wait till jeff van gundy is gone though i can't stand that guy.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

I think Marv is the greatest color man of my generation.  Plus he bites hookers and shit.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To me it seems like they are a set of Spurs cheer-leaders.... but I could be wrong. I do get that impression at times. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I think Marv is the greatest color man of my generation.  Plus he bites hookers and shit.

LOL... I almost was gonna stick up for my Chick N' Stu team, but then you meant he was a freak. So it's all good... lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Marv is famous for play-by-play...LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Marv is famous for play-by-play...LOL

that did throw me off... lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

To me it seems like they are a set of Spurs cheer-leaders.... but I could be wrong. I do get that impression at times. 

They are! Especially Doug Collins' bitch ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

so you put that dyke and that rook they had the other day in the 2nd round above them,lol no way!

You just said it yourself...they're rooks, so it's expected. Marv Albert and Doug Collins are SUPPOSED to be some of the NBA's finest. Actually, I think every play-by-play guy has done a better job than Marv this season. Kevin Harlan is my shit. I hope he covers the Finals, though I highly doubt he will.

GangstaBoogy

LMAO!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

They are! Especially Doug Collins' bitch ass.

Ginobli shoots a 3..... YES!!! IT'S GOOD....

(non-chalantly) Fisher shoots from the outside... and it goes in....

Barry goes up for a 3......YES!!! HE MAKES IT!

(non-chalantly) Walton shoots.... and it's good..

We should just give em' pom-poms and send them out to dance with the chicks at half time... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Marv Albert IS basketball commentary. Doug Collins is ok as a sidekick I guess. Nothing terrible, nothing special.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bill Walton comes to mind when I see this thread title, but you guys haven't seen bad commentating until you've heard Mike Rice call a game for the Portland Trail Blazers...absolutely annoying as fuck!!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Marv Albert IS basketball commentary. Doug Collins is ok as a sidekick I guess. Nothing terrible, nothing special.

???

Marv is alright, but when Chick did national games, that was true basketball commentary. Marv of course was with the Knicks for a long time, so I think his overrated. Cris Collinsworth was the worst. Good thing he stuck with football. In basketball he basically resorted to Michael Jordan worship and gave no insight. Oh, and lets not get started on Ahmad Rashad, but that's what happens when you have football people covering basketball.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bill Walton comes to mind when I see this thread title, but you guys haven't seen bad commentating until you've heard Mike Rice call a game for the Portland Trail Blazers...absolutely annoying as fuck!!!!!

LOL but Mike Rice is the Blazers announcer. He's supposed to be a homer. its not like he's broadcasting for a major national network like espn, abc or tnt and he has a reason to maintain neutrality. If you think he's bad you onviously haven't seen any Celtics broadcasts.