Author Topic: Immortal Technique  (Read 239 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Immortal Technique
« on: September 11, 2002, 06:06:05 AM »
When any of you get anytime get over to, http://newprohibition.com/imtech/about.shtml and check some of the tracks that are available to d/l from this guy, he's very impressive. Make a special effort to check out the track:

"Dance With The Devil"

This is one of the most powerful and graphic storytelling tracks i've ever heard, and this guys storytelling skills are rival to the best MC's in hip-hop.

You can also check out his bio over there. The only real reason I bothered checking him out is because I heard Jean Grae had done a track with him and since i'm a fan of hers I thought i'd check it out, the track is called "The Illest" and a long snippet of the track is available to check out over there. I'm glad I found out about him now, and i'm sure the ones who havn't heard about him yet will be too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.