Author Topic: Happy Birthday To......  (Read 964 times)

infinite59

Re: Happy Birthday To......
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2002, 06:29:45 PM »
I think they set him up to do something stupid, personally, lol.  He sounded like "Um, wtf?" like he didn't know what to say. Artist of the Millenium is kind of a crazy award, you know, lol?  I mean, he's good, but the best artist of the last 1000 years? LOL.  

Set him up?  Yeah fuckin right.  Dogg...... you like Micheal Jackson alot right?  Is that why you never listen to hip-hop anymore.  Why do you still come to this forum?  You said you were a country, hick, type dude.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2002, 06:41:28 PM »

Set him up?  Yeah fuckin right.  Dogg...... you like Micheal Jackson alot right?  Is that why you never listen to hip-hop anymore.  Why do you still come to this forum?  You said you were a country, hick, type dude.

Wow... You are a prick...

Is mike really 44 already?! Thats some crazy shit... How long has he been in showbiz for?

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2002, 08:13:39 PM »

Ha, you can't fade me.  You can attack me all day, and I'll still get props.  Yeah, I like Michael Jackson, I love the man, I think he's a great human being, and I love his music.  I come to this forum to talk about music.  I'm your father, that's the type of 'dude' I am.  I've got +1 on everything you possess.  And you hate it, lol. Too bad.  Shoo, Fly.  

To the intelligent: Yeah, he's 44.  He's been in showbizness now for friekin' 39 years.  Amazing.  think about that for a second, lol.  He's been in showbuisness since he was potty trained, pretty much... and it was all on his own merits, he wasn't some trained dog that came out and jumped through hoops, even in the first recordings of him (His motown audition tape with his brothers) he was an incredible dancer, and had a great voice.  Watch "The Jacksons: An American Family" the next time it comes on VH-1.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2002, 05:56:15 PM »
That movie on VH-1 is dope. Crazy how long he's been doing music.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE