Author Topic: Lil Wayne's artist Tyga gets jewels robbed by G-Unit's 40 Glocc & Village Boo  (Read 1748 times)

djvlad

• Lil Geezy

HAHAHAHA! Tyga dont even sound Westcoast and dudes from Compton. Dude has no respect for the West.

D-Stress

most of the new rappers dont sound like west coast they all from south.

The_Offence

that dude ain't no banger he's a skater a young cat too, 40 glocc is a fucking lame dude robbing niggaz that he knows got no juice

go rob some nigga thats active 40, go do that, go rob a nigga with history in the streets, you get no props for this, thats like robbing bow wow

just like suge you'r day is coming

from beating up bums to this, that dude is a lame and just like a pop star he'll do anything for publicity

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
What a nob. I hope he sold the chain and bought a clue.

The Real Kilo2

What a nob. I hope he sold the chain and bought a clue.

ROFL! +1

Another chain snatching day in hip hop, tune in tommorow as 40 Glocc does it the G Unit way and robs some fourteen year old kid affiliated with BWS.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

DJ Vlad
www.VladTV.com

I heard some 30's robbed Tyga and Gata but 40's people robbed them later so they really didnt rob them...but damn them sum 19 yr old kids....they dont claim to be goons so i dont think its cool or somethin to brag about at all.  Not that they arent idiots for walkin around the city without goons and 50K worth of chains on but damn come on......

The_Offence

wtf at that dre pic....that nigga needs to stop poking those needles is his ass

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Lol at him doing something like that to a teeny bopper like that. Shows how pathetic these so called hard rappers turn out to be.

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
Obviously 40 Glocc and his sidekick are broke as fuck over at G-Unit...so they gotta go rob other artists jewels and hold em for ransom...only these niggas are gettin paid lol...how sad. Wayne's new artist got more jewels than 40 Glocc who been on G-Unit for a minute now...50 just shafting everyone on a pay check huh?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
why do mofos keep putting 40 glock and g unit in the same sentance?

I know once apon a time he was considered an affiliate but I cant even remember the last time I heard a fifty shout out 40 or spider loc's gay asses.

AnybodyKilla

Good job 40!!!

E-Class

• 'G'
Pathetic!!!!!!

teletomble

Am I Missing Something?

How Did This Prove Tyga Was Robbed?

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
Am I Missing Something?

How Did This Prove Tyga Was Robbed?
I didn't see one pic of 40 glocc or that other dudes holding the chains or wearing em.