Author Topic: BRAND NEW - MC Eiht - DEF WISH V PART 1& 2 - BANGERS 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2249 times)

K-9

"Westside 159"  ::) yeah right   you look stupid claming something ur not   go back feed your pigs and Chickens  redneck ass geek 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 07:01:37 AM by Curuption »

westside159

Man some of you lil kids need to get your azz whooped . Real shit Locc , you dont know what your saying do you ? It aint a joke my nigga . >:( >:(

COMPTONRIDA1

Man some of you lil kids need to get your azz whooped . Real shit Locc , you dont know what your saying do you ? It aint a joke my nigga . >:( >:(

NA NANA NA NAAAAAA! YOU ARE A WEEENIE..SAYS COMPTONRIDA1 AS HE TAUNTS THE LIL WHITEBOY

"THE" MoSav

Chill came harder imo

The Best of 3 Worlds

COMPTONRIDA1

Watch yo mouth wit da my niggas..yiu aint blacc...

159..if you from the niew answer these questions..and if you answer them correctly..I can make it official..that you are from 159 TPCCR...

1. Name some streets in TPC...

2. What's the name of the car club that 90% of TPC's are from ?

3. What's the name of the homie who was killed on the same night of compton highs football game in 1996 ?

4.  Why isn't a swapmeet in TPC anymore...

You answer them questions and you can be alright wit me..you mceiht sperm bank....