Author Topic: Anyone else noticed our only active female member of Dubcc gone quiet?  (Read 325 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
whuzzup with queen sikotik?she is a female too right?so why yall say there is/was only 1 female on tha board? ???

I hate repeating myself.

women belong in the kitchen or under the desk attending to fellatio duties, not typing away on the computer like a real person.
LOL.

It's weird that dubcc stats say that the ratio of men to women on this forum is 8.5 to 1, but you hardly see any females on here. But nobody knows the majority of the posters here, so you can't assume anyone is male or female.

ahahahaha  ::) what you talkin about

Lol yes you can presume someone's male or not. It's not that hard to be able to tell if you're female or not when you look through responses from that particular user. Hints come from Signatures, Display pictures and style. Face it you and i both know the truth, this very thread is full of cock  :-X

i thought there wass that other one sikotics admirer? That was chick....right?

She don't count G.

1) Approx. 81%?? Maybe more of the forum love to take shots at her/hate her. Especially when NIK drops a pic of a whale, it's common now.
2) When's the last time she posted anything meaningfull? The only thing i ever remember of her is all them lil Eazy E parties she 'arranges' and posts on the West board about.
3) If someone would be as so kind as to post her license on here again.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
/Missing?

*cough* Z are you still alive? *cough*

She WAS the only female left on this forum, now it's a 98% infected cock fest  :'(

- Minus the you know what...'G spot' section -

Fuck her..who cares? Half of the so called male posters have fuckin Vaginas. There is about 4 of em in this thread alone
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
/Missing?

*cough* Z are you still alive? *cough*

She WAS the only female left on this forum, now it's a 98% infected cock fest  :'(

- Minus the you know what...'G spot' section -

Fuck her..who cares? Half of the so called male posters have fuckin Vaginas. There is about 4 of em in this thread alone

Are you guna follow Dubcc regulation rules and tell them '4' 'females' in this thread to post pictures of their tits? We need real women back up on here again  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

1. yes I am A female
2.I'm still in love w/sikotic
3.Nik is a buthead............. ;D :D ;) :)

Old Man

What happened to Optical? Doesn't she still post?

Anyone remember the days of HIP_HOP_HOE and lee...LOL, classic.

Were they under 16 ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Were they under 16 ?

No...just some random sluts.

Old Man

Were they under 16 ?

No...just some random sluts.

Oh  :(

JAZ

who cares, most of the members act like females anyways.