Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15434 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2008, 08:17:52 PM »
well there goes my money

unless they can pull off a miracle and win 3 in L.A. it's over

I won't say it, but it really looks like it's over. I can live with it tho, Boston is a good team who's playing better than us.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »
+1 ^^ classy poster

lakers r getting taken over a lap and getting a spanking

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2008, 08:24:19 PM »
+1 ^^ classy poster

they are shooting over 48%..... realize that a team shooting 48% shouldn't be down by that much. if anybody is doing the spanking its the zebras.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2008, 08:29:12 PM »
Boston is all up in that purple ass.

they've hit some shots, but basically they are just opening up early christmas gifts from the crew tonight.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »
+1 ^^ classy poster

they are shooting over 48%..... realize that a team shooting 48% shouldn't be down by that much. if anybody is doing the spanking its the zebras.

did you see the play where LA missed an ally-oop and Boston went down the other end and got an ally-oop of their own?

that pretty much sums up the way LA has played all game, regardless of the refs.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2008, 08:32:07 PM »
Shut the fuck up. The free-throw difference is 30-to-6.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2008, 08:32:38 PM »
+1 ^^ classy poster

did you see the play where LA missed an ally-oop and Boston went down the other end and got an ally-oop of their own?

that pretty much sums up the way LA has played all game, regardless of the refs.

well yeah... it's mental... when you are having a lopsided game like that being called against you it has that effect. a 48% percent game should be much closer.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »
^^ You guys gotta be real on this one. For sure the refs had a big role in our defeats against the Celtics, and i admit this was been probably the worst officiating game i've seen this year. But we didn't play well enought to be in a position where we can bitch about the refs. We lacked pride, we lacked passion, we looked scared, we aren't even running triangle offence no more. We collapsed. Fuck it, man. It's the NBA Finals. You can't be a bitch like that. The refs are against you? It doesn't matter. If you loose it's still 0-2. Show some fucking pride! Shit the only one who looks mad right now (i mean i'm watching his face right now) is Kobe Bryant. He got a techical foul after a dribble to the basket where he did't even get fouled, so he was just showing his frustration to the world. Phil is calling time outs after time outs. When is the last time you've seen him calling two time outs in 1 minute? We're dead. wcsoldier is right: no pride at all, no concentration. And it can't be tolerated if we're talking about Game2 of the NBA Finals. People dreams about playing them. And now they looks intimidated by the refs and by the Boston Celtics fans. It looks like they ain't even realizing that loosing today means goodbye NBA title. Maybe they're too young and unexperienced, i don't know. Anyway we ain't getting a good contribution from Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom on this one. Gasol is being raped by KG. Shit, he's averaging less rebounds in this serie than Powe! How is it possible? And Odom simply disappeared. It's over, guys. We can blame only the refs, but it won't change the fact we didn't play like we could in a fucking NBA Finals. Which is pretty sad.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:36:45 PM by Antonio »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2008, 08:36:16 PM »
^ ask yourself when did that all start? it sure wasn't like that until those damn near 10 consecutive free throws... thats when the team started to fall apart. that shit will mentally kill anybody

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #189 on: June 08, 2008, 08:37:37 PM »
+1 ^^ classy poster

well yeah... it's mental... when you are having a lopsided game like that being called against you it has that effect. a 48% percent game should be much closer.

man its only 11 points.  the refs are being good the 2nd half, Lakers got plenty of time left to win.  no need for excuses.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

WestCoasta

« Reply #190 on: June 08, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »
+1 ^^ classy poster

second half, yes

first half, no

they completely took the Lakers out of the game in the first half with the fouls

like Styles said, the last time the game was good until they fucked up the flow with foul calls was when BOS was leading 51-47

I specifically remember the game just being thrown away from there

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: June 08, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »
+1 ^^ classy poster

man its only 11 points.  the refs are being good the 2nd half, Lakers got plenty of time left to win.  no need for excuses.

well...geez... NOW it's only 11 points. with 2 fuckin' minutes left in the game. I would hear your point if you were saying this with 8 minutes left. lol....

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: June 08, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »
^ ask yourself when did that all start? it sure wasn't like that until those damn near 10 consecutive free throws... thats when the team started to fall apart. that shit will mentally kill anybody

I don't give a fuck. Radmanovic is playing some horrible defence. It has nothing to do with the refs. He's the one who made two straight defensive mistakes when Celtics scored two consecutive 3 pointers (Pierce and Allen) to give them a +8 lead (we never menthally recovered from that back-to-back 3pter). Gasol is being raped by KG! I mean everytime KG receives the ball, he makes a step and Gasol is beaten. How the fuck is it possible at this level? Odom is missing layups. Gasol is missing shots from under the basket. Radmanovic is hitting bricks on open shots..

They ain't even running triangle no more. There's no excuse about that. They ain't playing triangle!!

Ok, the refs were horrible, but we were horrible too. That's the truth.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:43:51 PM by Antonio »

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #193 on: June 08, 2008, 08:42:48 PM »
i'm going to have a heart attack  :o

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: June 08, 2008, 08:43:06 PM »
ok... now it's time for all of us to shut up... including me..

its a 4 point game...