Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15397 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #285 on: June 09, 2008, 11:26:27 PM »
^We can play D...just not vs 8 players. Just watch the difference in Staples.

I thoguht the NBA was rigged???  wouldnt it not matter because the NBA hates the Lakers?

hahahahah
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #286 on: June 09, 2008, 11:30:03 PM »
Hack touching a book? I thought that shit was like your kryptonite?

(just messing with you).... :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #287 on: June 10, 2008, 12:48:32 AM »
I'm not even going to say anything...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IUtf6-avo2c

:-X

boo fuckin hoo. a very good chunk of that shit was the right call, some were missed calls. sure woulda been nice if that clip wasn't obviously made by a Laker fan. maybe then we could see the calls they missed that helped the Lakers too. And about that T on Kobe, I've seen players get em for a lot less than that. I remember an instance in 2000 where Rasheed got a T for looking at the ref. Wasn't staring him down or talkin or anything, he just looked at him and smiled.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #288 on: June 10, 2008, 03:47:21 AM »

boo fuckin hoo. a very good chunk of that shit was the right call, some were missed calls. sure woulda been nice if that clip wasn't obviously made by a Laker fan. maybe then we could see the calls they missed that helped the Lakers too. And about that T on Kobe, I've seen players get em for a lot less than that. I remember an instance in 2000 where Rasheed got a T for looking at the ref. Wasn't staring him down or talkin or anything, he just looked at him and smiled.

Man you're pathetic. Shut the fuck up. I'm the fist one in this board who blamed how the Lakers played more than the refs, but for real, stop it cause you look pathetic. The officiating was HORRIBLE and ONE-SIDED from the first minute to the last, and if you deny it you're just a dickhead making fun of yourself. Be real.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #289 on: June 10, 2008, 07:41:37 AM »
Hack touching a book? I thought that shit was like your kryptonite?

(just messing with you).... :)

tv guide? ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #290 on: June 10, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »

Man you're pathetic. Shut the fuck up. I'm the fist one in this board who blamed how the Lakers played more than the refs, but for real, stop it cause you look pathetic. The officiating was HORRIBLE and ONE-SIDED from the first minute to the last, and if you deny it you're just a dickhead making fun of yourself. Be real.

Money.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: June 10, 2008, 12:03:21 PM »
if they would have gotten 10 .... any fan of theirs would have had a right to complain. and if they had, would Turf Hitta be complaining about them complaining about it?

LOL so now there's a minimum free throw requirement before you can bitch and moan about a 27 FT discrepancy? How convenient for Laker fans LMAO.

you can choose to look at it like that if you wish.... but yeah... that is a horribly low number. 10 or below in physical games like this, and you know some bullshit is going on - no matter the team. But it probably has to be a Laker game or a Laker fan to get your attention. No?  8)

What?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #292 on: June 10, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »

Look, smart guy, I'm gonna say this one last time. Whether or not the officiating was one sided or not isn't even the issue. The point is none of you complained when the officiating was one sided in the Lakers favor. Don't fuckin bitch about now. If that makes me a dickhead/hater/whatever, then I guess I'm that. Anybody besides a Laker fan knows this shit has been happening to their opponents for a long time. Get over it. The Lakers haven't played well enough to win, don't blame it on the refs (this is what you guys say when the Lakers benefit from this shit).

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: June 10, 2008, 02:28:34 PM »
if they would have gotten 10 .... any fan of theirs would have had a right to complain. and if they had, would Turf Hitta be complaining about them complaining about it?

LOL so now there's a minimum free throw requirement before you can bitch and moan about a 27 FT discrepancy? How convenient for Laker fans LMAO.

You can choose to look at it like that if you wish.... but yeah... that is a horribly low number. 10 or below in physical games like this, and you know some bullshit is going on - no matter the team. But it probably has to be a Laker game or a Laker fan to get your attention. No?  8)

What?

It was pretty late last night when I wrote that, but that was just me questioning whether we would even be having this discussion with you if it wasn't a Laker game or Laker fans complaining. If Utah fans were complaining about lack of calls, I really doubt that you would be trying to argue any of what you are saying now, against them.   

I know you've stated previously that you have no preferences for or against, but I do doubt it. Now that's just how I am seeing it, that's all.

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #294 on: June 10, 2008, 02:51:32 PM »

You can choose to look at it like that if you wish.... but yeah... that is a horribly low number. 10 or below in physical games like this, and you know some bullshit is going on - no matter the team. But it probably has to be a Laker game or a Laker fan to get your attention. No?  8)

What?

It was pretty late last night when I wrote that, but that was just me questioning whether we would even be having this discussion with you if it wasn't a Laker game or Laker fans complaining. If Utah fans were complaining about lack of calls, I really doubt that you would be trying to argue any of what you are saying now, against them.   

I know you've stated previously that you have no preferences for or against, but I do doubt it. Now that's just how I am seeing it, that's all.

Well, to be honest, I don't know any Jazz fans in real life or on the net, so probably not. I will say that I hate Utah and they are historically a very dirty, chippy team (follow me on this one - the lakers have a reputation of disproportionately getting the benefit of bad calls). If the jazz were complaining about their opposition playing dirty and chippy, yes, I would have a problem with that (in the same way that there is something wrong with laker fans complaining about bad calls after years of getting the benfits of bad calls). I'm not sure if thats clear or not, but I hope so cause this topic is getting really fuckin old already lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #295 on: June 10, 2008, 03:09:46 PM »

Look, smart guy, I'm gonna say this one last time. Whether or not the officiating was one sided or not isn't even the issue. The point is none of you complained when the officiating was one sided in the Lakers favor. Don't fuckin bitch about now. If that makes me a dickhead/hater/whatever, then I guess I'm that. Anybody besides a Laker fan knows this shit has been happening to their opponents for a long time. Get over it. The Lakers haven't played well enough to win, don't blame it on the refs (this is what you guys say when the Lakers benefit from this shit).

LOL. Get help...PLEASE. Laker fans know that we've been a target of unfair officiating for quite some time now. In fact, you dissed us all for stating that earlier in this season. Stop using pathetic ass examples that don't compare to what the refs are currently doing. It's NEVER been as obvious as this...EVER.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #296 on: June 10, 2008, 03:12:25 PM »
(follow me on this one - the lakers have a reputation of disproportionately getting the benefit of bad calls).  years of getting the benfits of bad calls

LMAOOOOO

I D I O T

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #297 on: June 10, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »

the Lakers-Kings series in 2002, THERE is some fixing.

LOL. Get help...PLEASE. Laker fans know that we've been a target of unfair officiating for quite some time now. In fact, you dissed us all for stating that earlier in this season. Stop using pathetic ass examples that don't compare to what the refs are currently doing. It's NEVER been as obvious as this...EVER.

game 6 2002 LA vs Sacramento

shut your mouth
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 03:29:51 PM by Hack Wilson »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #298 on: June 10, 2008, 03:35:55 PM »

shut your mouth

Compare the free throw difference in that game to Game 2 vs. Boston. Realize we had Shaq and one of the primary defenses of Sac-town was "hack-a-Shaq" during that time. Now shut YOUR mouth.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #299 on: June 10, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »

shut your mouth

What the fuck are you talking about? Everybody in their right mind knows that if you get elbowed in the mouth by Kobe Bryant that means you must have fouled him. Lakervision is a hell of a drug.