Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15398 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #615 on: June 17, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »
Wow.. that was straight up embarrassing for the Lakers. They got flat out owned. Outplayed, outhustled, outworked, outpassioned, you name it...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #616 on: June 17, 2008, 09:49:24 PM »
Wow.. that was straight up embarrassing for the Lakers. They got flat out owned. Outplayed, outhustled, outworked, outpassioned, you name it...

WEST COAST DEWAYNE WADE BABY  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #617 on: June 18, 2008, 11:53:28 AM »
WHOS MORE OVERRATED, THE LAKERS OR KOBE?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #618 on: June 18, 2008, 12:58:53 PM »
That was a domiination in Game 6, I was surprised that the Lakers folded once Boston got rolling. Every other game in this series had been close so I figured this one would follow suit, but the got outworked. It will be interesting to see what these teams do in the offseason, and how they come back because both should be front-runners to return to the Finals. You never know, the Celtics could get complacent, and the Lakers could let this loss eat away at their confidence. Congrats to Boston, they deserved the title, and now everybody is gunning for them next season.
I got a bird's eye view

• 'G'
« Reply #619 on: June 18, 2008, 01:00:30 PM »
SORRY ASS LAKERS GONNA NEED TO RESHUFFLE AND GET SOME OF THOSE SORRY ASS PLAYERS OUTTA THERE
BRING IN SOME DECENT PLAYERS NOT THESE WACK ASS CHUMPS THEY GOT RIGHT NOW

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #620 on: June 18, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
SORRY ASS LAKERS GONNA NEED TO RESHUFFLE AND GET SOME OF THOSE SORRY ASS PLAYERS OUTTA THERE

Honestly the Lakers have a good team in place. They have a very good starting 5 and a bunch of role players. I wouldn't call em wack, they just aren't as good as some around here would have you believe.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #621 on: June 18, 2008, 01:23:58 PM »

Honestly the Lakers have a good team in place. They have a very good starting 5 and a bunch of role players. I wouldn't call em wack, they just aren't as good as some around here would have you believe.

some people arond here were making it out that Kobe was MJ,  Bynum is the next Kareem and Gasol is on the same level as Worthy lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #622 on: June 18, 2008, 05:59:28 PM »
this is just sick.  the funny thing is if kobe was playing as well as we all know he can, then they wouldnt be in this position.

If you really believe that, then I really don't know what to say...seriously, now, you DO realize defense is what lost us this, right? Kobe wasn't gunna win this 1-on-5.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #623 on: June 18, 2008, 06:00:58 PM »
Lakers in 5...maybe even a sweep. Celtics are no match for us. From the coach, to the bench, to the stars, to the experience. No match.

LAFFIN MY MUTHAFUCCIN ASS OFF CUZZ.

That "SHITTY" Celtics team raped the Lakers in 6 of the 8 games they played this season. They beat them 2 times with Bynum, and 4 times with Pau Gaysol.

hahaha. lakers lose by 40 points.
LMAO, the lakers are trash, and they will continue to be trash.  Warriors are gonna represent for the Western Conference in next year's NBA Finals, and please believe they will represent the West way better then these homos.

Bet on that...your boy still owes me 2 bills for making that same bet last season.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #624 on: June 18, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »
WHOS MORE OVERRATED, THE LAKERS OR KOBE?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL@another hate thread. Next time Kobe and the Lakers have an off-game, I'm going to make a thread called "Who sucks more, Kobe or the Lakers?"

:D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #625 on: June 18, 2008, 06:30:34 PM »
lol wow...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• 'G'
« Reply #626 on: June 18, 2008, 06:32:51 PM »

LOL@another hate thread. Next time Kobe and the Lakers have an off-game, I'm going to make a thread called "Who sucks more, Kobe or the Lakers?"

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)