Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15451 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #600 on: June 17, 2008, 07:29:49 PM »
don't forget about posey anally raping kobe on defense.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #601 on: June 17, 2008, 07:37:06 PM »
where are all the Lakers fans???  It's gonna be a good day cuz i get to see all those eurofags and snitches on the lakers, cry like little bitches after they lose tonite.   
NIK is making an excuse list while going over bomb kit instructions and trying to find Lamar Odem's mailing address
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #602 on: June 17, 2008, 07:41:10 PM »
where are all the Lakers fans???  It's gonna be a good day cuz i get to see all those eurofags and snitches on the lakers, cry like little bitches after they lose tonite.   
NIK is making an excuse list while going over bomb kit instructions and trying to find Lamar Odem's mailing address
props hack

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #603 on: June 17, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »
props hack

boston is playing 5 on 0 out there
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #604 on: June 17, 2008, 07:47:29 PM »
props hack

boston is playing 5 on 0 out there
La down by 26, its OVER.  the snitches better run their asses back to LA

teecee

« Reply #605 on: June 17, 2008, 07:48:22 PM »
this is just sick.  the funny thing is if kobe was playing as well as we all know he can, then they wouldnt be in this position.

How is it that the undisputed best player in the league (i had finally become a believer, now am rethinking again) is doing this little in the NBA finals?  

sad for Kobe, sad for Laker fans, much sadder for Kobe stans

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #606 on: June 17, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »
Barring a parting of the red sea type miracle.... congrats to the Celtics. They played better as a team and deserve their trophy.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #607 on: June 17, 2008, 08:20:38 PM »
this is just sick.  the funny thing is if kobe was playing as well as we all know he can, then they wouldnt be in this position.

How is it that the undisputed best player in the league (i had finally become a believer, now am rethinking again) is doing this little in the NBA finals?  

sad for Kobe, sad for Laker fans, much sadder for Kobe stans

LOL yeah man so true

basically the Celtics play defense, unlike half those teams in the West

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #608 on: June 17, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »
101-70

Ray Allen with the 3! Just sick!

Celtics in 6 homies..i called it  ;D! whoop whoop...give me a gold star!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

wcsoldier

« Reply #609 on: June 17, 2008, 08:42:38 PM »
Talking about choking .. Boston was clearly the better team but Lakers have no pride and need to toughen up

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #610 on: June 17, 2008, 08:45:40 PM »
You gotta love the way Lamar Odom finally decided to play hard with his team down by damn near 40...

NIK - World's worst moderator.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #611 on: June 17, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »
Lakers in 5...maybe even a sweep. Celtics are no match for us. From the coach, to the bench, to the stars, to the experience. No match.

LAFFIN MY MUTHAFUCCIN ASS OFF CUZZ.

That "SHITTY" Celtics team raped the Lakers in 6 of the 8 games they played this season. They beat them 2 times with Bynum, and 4 times with Pau Gaysol.

hahaha. lakers lose by 40 points.

The Watcher

« Reply #612 on: June 17, 2008, 08:49:20 PM »
lakers players looking real unhappy on the bench  ;D ;D
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #613 on: June 17, 2008, 08:50:26 PM »
Lakers in 5...maybe even a sweep. Celtics are no match for us. From the coach, to the bench, to the stars, to the experience. No match.

LAFFIN MY MUTHAFUCCIN ASS OFF CUZZ.

That "SHITTY" Celtics team raped the Lakers in 6 of the 8 games they played this season. They beat them 2 times with Bynum, and 4 times with Pau Gaysol.

hahaha. lakers lose by 40 points.
LMAO, the lakers are trash, and they will continue to be trash.  Warriors are gonna represent for the Western Conference in next year's NBA Finals, and please believe they will represent the West way better then these homos.

OG Hack Wilson