Author Topic: Lil Wayne's artist Tyga gets jewels robbed by G-Unit's 40 Glocc & Village Boo  (Read 1744 times)

HAHAHAHA! Tyga dont even sound Westcoast and dudes from Compton. Dude has no respect for the West.

I don't think YOU respect the West if you think everyone needs to sound the same.

This is the cancer that is killing dubcc.
Nah nah I mean he doesnt work with anyone on the West apart from his niggaz. Plus hes never used a Westcoast beat on any songs and sounds like a skater Wayne. I wouldnt of guessed he was Westcoast if I didnt know dawg.
the equal carving out a niche for his own self,just cause you from here,don't mean you gonna do your music like all the artist from here. and whats wrong with just working with yo own camp,team etc? i think that's whats missing in hip hop now a days. me personally i would rather hear say like a game album with him and just his bws crew on it,build yo camp up,if you was an mc,i would want to checc out you and your own camp,you don't need nobody else to make you hot if you got talent yell

Real talk, but Brazil aint from the west coast hes from the UK lol!!!
When did i say i was from the WC?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah theres a album by 40 glocc, k9, natural born and prodeje produced traccs on there

40 Glocc should distance him self from the g-unit. dudes got some talent. His album the Jakal and all the work he did with SCC was nice. He was working with Dr.Dre years before g-unit even existed. He don't need to do this shit however we dont know the real reason behind it.

He worked with South Central Cartel LOL? Ive only seen one song by them!!!

Prodeje procuced alot shit for 40 Glocc and i think they have collaborated on a few songs.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah that was not a good move from wayne IMO
i mean 50 a good rapper but wayne should have done some ether shit, he claims hes the best but he let 50 ether him, by pretty much doin nuthin (on wax anyway)

well see if lil wayne or anyone responds
always likin some type of competition on wax

u seriously expectin any reaction on wax?? he didn't even respond to 50...so he won't even think about waistin any bars for this nobody...

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
 ;D FORTY TAKE CHAIN HE SAY BUY BACK  ;D 40 G VERY GREAT MUSIC MAKER AND GANGSTER REAL

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
IS 40 HAVE CHAIN?  ;DI BELIEVE