Author Topic: AH AH.NOW MICHALE JACKSON IS ON DRUGS!  (Read 344 times)

themovie

AH AH.NOW MICHALE JACKSON IS ON DRUGS!
« on: August 22, 2002, 02:33:37 AM »
JACKO HOOKED ON BOOZE & DRUGS

*A bizarre-acting Michael Jackson is hooked on drugs and booze — and his frightened family flew across the country to save his life.*

But they ran smack into a stubborn Michael who flatly refused their pleas to get treatment — and then banned them from ever staging another emergency intervention.

Now, with no help in sight, Jacko is reeling out of control — and hit bottom with a headline-making vicious verbal assault on his record label chairman.

"The family fears for Michael's life," declared an insider. "They believe he's out of control on drugs and alcohol."

Details of the dramatic intervention with Michael this past November are just now emerging — and The ENQUIRER got the exclusive inside story.

Four family members — sisters Janet and Rebbie and brothers Tito and Randy — flew on a chartered jet from Los Angeles to New York to confront their famous sibling.

"They had received frantic calls from a senior member of Michael's staff saying he was walking around like a zombie. The staffer said Michael was hooked on Demerol and was drinking large amounts of wine."

To make matters even more alarming, it was not the first time Michael had fallen into the clutches of the powerful narcotic.

In June 1999, The ENQUIRER revealed in a front-page story that sources were saying Michael was regularly hooked to an intravenous drip that sent mind-bending doses of the prescription painkiller surging into his veins.

A family insider confirmed back then that the performer "has been seen taking large doses of Demerol" — which has potential side effects including disorientation, hallucinations and mental sluggishness.

Medical experts explained that an intravenous drip gives an addict precise control of the dosage, lessening the chances for an overdose.

The Gloved One first got hooked on painkillers in 1993 after an injury — and news of his recent relapse hit hard.

"Michael's mother pleaded with her kids to help him," disclosed the insider. "Janet chartered the plane for the confrontation with Michael in New York, where he was staying at an apartment.

"They arrived unannounced and convinced security to let them in. Michael wasn't there and they were left sitting for more than two hours.

"When he eventually came back, he was shocked to see some of his brothers and sisters sitting there waiting for him. They told him they knew he was abusing Demerol and drinking heavily.

"They pleaded with him to get into counseling before it is too late. They even offered to set the whole thing up. But Michael wouldn't hear of it.

"He insisted he didn't have a problem and said he only occasionally had a glass of wine.

"Michael told them he would take a painkiller only when necessary.

"It went on for hours, but Michael wouldn't budge. Janet told Michael how his family cared about him and wanted to make sure he didn't end up like Elvis.

"But Michael kept telling them not to worry, that he was just fine.

"The family left firmly believing he was in denial and wasn't ready for any help. But they warned him they would be back."

After the no-holds-barred session, the family got reports that Michael indeed was attempting to clean up his act. "But sadly he now seems to have fallen back to his old ways and everyone is alarmed about him," said the insider.

Making matters even worse, a miffed Michael slammed the door on another family intervention.

"He left standing orders with his staff and security that his family never be allowed into his place without an approved appointment," divulged the insider.

"Now they are living in fear he is going to turn up dead one day."

Meanwhile, Michael's strange behavior has become even stranger. Just recently he publicly accused respected Sony chairman Tommy Mottola — Mariah Carey's ex-husband — of being racist.

And Jacko "appeared to be stoned" during a lunch with songwriter Denise Rich and music moguls, an observer told The ENQUIRER.

"His eyes were rolling back in his head as if he was totally out of it. The only way to get him to pay attention was to snap your fingers in front of his face.

"It was bizarre. Everybody at the table was embarrassed for Jackson."

Nine years ago, while the singer was weathering accusations of pedophilia, he checked himself into a private hospital to help get off prescription pills. But now Jackson is spurning those reaching out to him and turning a blind eye to what they see as a life-and-death struggle.

A longtime business associate of the singer concluded: "Michael is addicted to pain pills. We are all very worried about him."

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

themovie

Re: AH AH.NOW MICHALE JACKSON IS ON DRUGS!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2002, 02:36:04 AM »
I cant understand what Mr.White buay aka michale jackson do, his rich as a muthafucka (i cant imagine his bank account)!
Why fuck with pills ?
Sniff some cocaine and fuck all them bitches out there!!!!!
This is the proof.....michael is gay !

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 05:56:35 AM »
dude, do you realize where this story is from?  The Enquirer.  My ass is a better source for information than the Enquirer.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 05:05:06 PM »
Lemme tell ya how the news works.

It's the anniversary of Elvis Pressley's death from drug abuse.  So they trot this out about Michael Jackson, who's been in the news lately, and was addicted to pain killers a few years back.  Mike's got tons of connections with Elvis, so they made this stuff up this week to maybe sell a few more papers.  This entire story probably never even happened.  

themovie

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2002, 08:10:38 PM »
Michael is not  a priest!

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2002, 12:23:48 AM »
Mike's gonne go the way Elvis did, and end up die'n but still have peeps thinkin he's alive. and 50 years on will still be classed as the king of pop!

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2002, 02:37:49 AM »
Yall gonna think I'm crazy, but the last thing I did last night was listen to Mike's new sept. 11th song, that unreleased one that's really good I've been talking about.  Well, when I went to bed, I had this crazy dream, that Mike had some concert on t.v., and people were all there, then he had bought a half hour commercial afterwards.  Well, when the commercial started, you saw him getting in some spaceship he had built, and he just flew off, and you saw that he was running out of fuel, but he had already decided he was just going to drift into space forever, that's how he wanted to die.  So, for the 30 minutes of the commercial, all you saw was him on his spaceship running out of gas, playing video games.  LOL.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2002, 02:39:06 AM »
Oh yeah, and since they were talking about how he was gonna die, they showed like all these people on the street being told about it, and screaming and breaking into tears, and stuff, LOL.  Tom Brokaw was breaking the news, and started crying.  LOL

themovie

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2002, 02:56:42 AM »
Yall gonna think I'm crazy, but the last thing I did last night was listen to Mike's new sept. 11th song, that unreleased one that's really good I've been talking about.  Well, when I went to bed, I had this crazy dream, that Mike had some concert on t.v., and people were all there, then he had bought a half hour commercial afterwards.  Well, when the commercial started, you saw him getting in some spaceship he had built, and he just flew off, and you saw that he was running out of fuel, but he had already decided he was just going to drift into space forever, that's how he wanted to die.  So, for the 30 minutes of the commercial, all you saw was him on his spaceship running out of gas, playing video games.  LOL.  

WHOA!
What a crazy dream...... ::)
When i go to bed i'm often pretty fucked up with the weed and all the other things.....and michale jackson is the last person on my mind,at least a fine ass girl !

DAMN trauma....

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2002, 10:20:11 AM »
LOL.  Yeah, that was the first time I'd dreamed like that, LOL.  Usually I don't dream about women, though, I usually dream about hanging out with my friends, or being a musician, or something.  Peace~

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2002, 07:30:32 PM »
LOL

It;s false like most stuff in the Enquirer. I heard MJ had another daughter last week. Is that true?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2002, 08:46:57 AM »
Lemme tell ya how the news works.

It's the anniversary of Elvis Pressley's death from drug abuse.  So they trot this out about Michael Jackson, who's been in the news lately, and was addicted to pain killers a few years back.  Mike's got tons of connections with Elvis, so they made this stuff up this week to maybe sell a few more papers.  This entire story probably never even happened.  

Word.... somebody really needs to sue National Enquirer and put those wicked fools out of business.

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2002, 04:23:16 PM »

Word.... somebody really needs to sue National Enquirer and put those wicked fools out of business.

People sue them all the time. I guess they make A LOT of $$$ cause they are still in buisness...

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2002, 06:06:32 PM »
They have a staff of lawyers, every week they receive several lawsuits.  They're editor calls howard stern every week, and they laugh about it.  

Yeah, Mike has a new baby boy, that makes 3.  Prince Michael Jackson, Paris Katherine Michael Jackson, and Prince Michael Jackson the II.  LOL.  

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »
Sadly, it wasn't false  :'(

Still crazy that Michael Jackson is really gone. I can't wait till Wednesday to see the movie.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"