bitchelade

yes
1 (11.1%)
no
6 (66.7%)
i'm from europe (no)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Hyperdunks - yes or no?  (Read 327 times)

Old Man

Re: Hyperdunks - yes or no?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »
Good damn kids wearing your god damn moon boots.  Thats what happens when you let the negros and mexican design clothes.  Now these are shoes you little peckerwood.

Go make some new clogs old timer

You little son of whore.  I was a Marine killing gooks you little peckerwood fudgepacker.  I should come to whatever homosexual resort you live on and beat ya like my ex wife you needled dick son of whore.  I'll clog you in the ass you ignorant sonuvabitch.

You could be a dirty old pot-smoking-peace-loving-hippie for all I care

God Damn sonuvabitch.  We should of dropped the bomb on the god damn hippies at the woodstock.  Sonsuvbitches.  All these whippersnappers smokingthe drugs promoting  homosexuality.  You probably don't need the marijuana to be a ankle grabbing pillow biting queer boy pansy.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »
you just mad cause weed of today >>>>> weed of your jurassic year. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Old Man

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 07:19:07 PM »
you just mad cause weed of today >>>>> weed of your jurassic year. 

I don't do drugs you little weak armed pansy.  I saw the movie reefer madness you singing queer boy.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 07:21:31 PM »
so you agree with the queers pansys who sing in reefer madness?  im reporting you to the local v f dubaya for agreeing with a dancing queer jew boy.  youra gonna get it now. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Old Man

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »
so you agree with the queers pansys who sing in reefer madness?  im reporting you to the local v f dubaya for agreeing with a dancing queer jew boy.  youra gonna get it now. 

You son of a whore speak some english.  Thinking you one of those food stamp using, welfare abusing, white woman raping negros.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »

You son of a whore speak some english.  Thinking you one of those food stamp using, welfare abusing, white woman raping negros.

liking the work of a queer/jew/pansy is frowned upon by the VFW, you just said you agree with Reefer Madness...so im telling your local VFW..we'll see how they like it..i see a lifetime ban in your future.

Old Man

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »

liking the work of a queer/jew/pansy is frowned upon by the VFW, you just said you agree with Reefer Madness...so im telling your local VFW..we'll see how they like it..i see a lifetime ban in your future.

You son of a whore.  It was about the negatives of drugs testicle fondling good bastard.  You couldn't step foot in the VFW.  We don't allow the queers in.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 07:35:50 PM »
...but you got in..what trick did ya use?

Old Man

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 07:38:10 PM »

I am a straight white christian Male that did his part killing the gooks you sonuvabitch.  I had sex with more 15 year old girls then you even will you testicle fondling ankle grabber.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 07:39:11 PM »

I am a straight white christian Male that did his part killing the gooks you sonuvabitch.  I had sex with more 15 year old boys then you even will you testicle fondling ankle grabber.

i knew it!  the boys at the VFW are going to love reading this.

Old Man

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »

I am a straight white christian Male that did his part killing the gooks you sonuvabitch.  I had sex with more 15 year old boys then you even will you testicle fondling ankle grabber.

You soinuvbitch son of whore I I I I n n never said that.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »

its right there...in plain english..no disputing the truth. 

Old Man

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »

You changed my words around you son of a whore.  Want to be a smart ass.  I'll put a blonde whig on you. Change your name to sally.  Flip you over and make believe you're and a 11 year old girl you son of a whore.  Wait scratch that you would enjoy that you flimsy armed pansy.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 07:48:52 PM »

You changed my words around you son of a whore.  Want to be a smart ass.  I'll put a blonde whig on you. Change your name to sally.  Flip you over and make believe you're and a 11 year old girl you son of a whore.  Wait scratch that you would enjoy that you flimsy armed pansy.

so you do like men?  and on top of that men who dress like women...boy o boy, the fellas at the vfw are going to have a field day!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »
this alias is hilarious why didnt i think of it earlier.