Author Topic: "Shaq" Says He Wants To Go Back To The Lakers....Begs Kobe To Help It Happen.  (Read 432 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Video interview:

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
LOL!!...that shit is funny as fuck especially the singin'
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yea...this dude's a damn fool. LOL.

GangstaBoogy

I posted this one a while back. Check the new one, KG's thong song.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
If Shaq knows his role, I'd take him back. Bynum needs a back up, and Shaq ending his career in LA would be nice... LOL... the video is funny as hell though

GangstaBoogy

^ you would really take him back after all the bullshiet he caused? Let him burn in Phoenix then burn in hell. He's dead to me!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^ you would really take him back after all the bullshiet he caused? Let him burn in Phoenix then burn in hell. He's dead to me!

If you read anything with me about the Lakers pre-2004 and a little bit after, you'd know I was on the Shaq side of the beef. When the Lakers traded him, I wasn't like Jake and go on a hating period. I knew that long term it was in our best interest to have someone like Odom and Butler on the Lakers. I faulted the Lakers more for getting rid of Butler than Shaq, but the Gasol trade made everything better. But in the end, it would be nice to see Shaq coming off the bench for 10-15 minutes to give Bynum a rest, maybe do a powerful dunk and play the role of mentor as he ends his career with the team he won most his titles with. But this is coming for a Shaq Laker fan.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Shaq ending his career in LA would be nice... LOL...

:puke:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

it would be nice to see Shaq coming off the bench for 10-15 minutes to give Bynum a rest, maybe do a powerful dunk and play the role of mentor as he ends his career with the team he won most his titles with.

LMAO@thinking Shaq is the type of person to do any of that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
it would be nice to see Shaq coming off the bench for 10-15 minutes to give Bynum a rest, maybe do a powerful dunk and play the role of mentor as he ends his career with the team he won most his titles with.

Shaq is an attention whore... he'll do it for the cheers he'll get in LA and the spotlight he'll get with holding up those trophies.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Shaq is an attention whore... he'll do it for the cheers he'll get in LA and the spotlight he'll get with holding up those trophies.

I highly doubt he has it in him to be the mentor type. When it comes down to it, Shaq is just truly a piece of shit...NBATV just showed the 2004 Finals Game 2 postgame interview of his and he was asked about Luke's great performance. His reply was, "it's amazing how Luke has only been playing with me for 1 year and knows how to get me the ball, yet players who've been playing with me for 5-6 years still haven't figured it out".. That was after the same game where Kobe hit that big three in the end of regulaion to save our asses...RIGHT AFTER the series was tied at 1-1... I somehow STILL find myself getting shocked by what a douchebag he's allowed himself to be at times.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

I highly doubt he has it in him to be the mentor type. When it comes down to it, Shaq is just truly a piece of shit...NBATV just showed the 2004 Finals Game 2 postgame interview of his and he was asked about Luke's great performance. His reply was, "it's amazing how Luke has only been playing with me for 1 year and knows how to get me the ball, yet players who've been playing with me for 5-6 years still haven't figured it out".. That was after the same game where Kobe hit that big three in the end of regulaion to save our asses...RIGHT AFTER the series was tied at 1-1... I somehow STILL find myself getting shocked by what a douchebag he's allowed himself to be at times.

come on, he helped the Lakers win 3 titles, I mean, his owed some respect by Laker fans. Get over the past. The 2004 was not a great light for the Lakers. Even though they went to the finals, they basically just sucked as people that year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

come on, he helped the Lakers win 3 titles, I mean, his owed some respect by Laker fans. Get over the past. The 2004 was not a great light for the Lakers. Even though they went to the finals, they basically just sucked as people that year.

As a player, great, I had no problems with his play during the 3peat era...as a human being, whole different story. I would never take him on my team now. Without his dominant play, he's totally useless.

PS..anyone who thinks he's owed respect by Laker fans after what he's said about them is insane.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

As a player, great, I had no problems with his play during the 3peat era...as a human being, whole different story. I would never take him on my team now. Without his dominant play, he's totally useless.

As a reason to buy tickets, his great. How many people would come to see the Lakers play if they knew that this was the last year Shaq was playing. The Lakers themselves would not really be effected, but the whole league. Now I've seen Shaq and the Lakers play in both LA and MN, but I know many would be drawn and in my case drawn again to actually go to a game and make sure I got tickets when the Lakers come to town. It would be worth the price of admission. Though now that KG is gone they are basically giving away 'Wolves tickets... so I'll see the Lakers next year anyway... lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

As a reason to buy tickets, his great. How many people would come to see the Lakers play if they knew that this was the last year Shaq was playing. The Lakers themselves would not really be effected, but the whole league. Now I've seen Shaq and the Lakers play in both LA and MN, but I know many would be drawn and in my case drawn again to actually go to a game and make sure I got tickets when the Lakers come to town. It would be worth the price of admission. Though now that KG is gone they are basically giving away 'Wolves tickets... so I'll see the Lakers next year anyway... lol

LOL@saying a fat, old Shaq would make you want to go see the Lakers when us Laker fans are so damn spoiled by having the greatest player currently playing on our team. I don't think you realize what we currently have in our hands. If Kobe doesn't draw you to games and Shaq does, you have some issues you need to sort out, bro...PeACe