Author Topic: "Shaq" Says He Wants To Go Back To The Lakers....Begs Kobe To Help It Happen.  (Read 429 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
it would be nice to see Shaq coming off the bench for 10-15 minutes to give Bynum a rest, maybe do a powerful dunk and play the role of mentor as he ends his career with the team he won most his titles with.

LMAO@thinking Shaq is the type of person to do any of that.

Shaq is an attention whore... he'll do it for the cheers he'll get in LA and the spotlight he'll get with holding up those trophies.

I highly doubt he has it in him to be the mentor type. When it comes down to it, Shaq is just truly a piece of shit...NBATV just showed the 2004 Finals Game 2 postgame interview of his and he was asked about Luke's great performance. His reply was, "it's amazing how Luke has only been playing with me for 1 year and knows how to get me the ball, yet players who've been playing with me for 5-6 years still haven't figured it out".. That was after the same game where Kobe hit that big three in the end of regulaion to save our asses...RIGHT AFTER the series was tied at 1-1... I somehow STILL find myself getting shocked by what a douchebag he's allowed himself to be at times.

come on, he helped the Lakers win 3 titles, I mean, his owed some respect by Laker fans. Get over the past. The 2004 was not a great light for the Lakers. Even though they went to the finals, they basically just sucked as people that year.

As a player, great, I had no problems with his play during the 3peat era...as a human being, whole different story. I would never take him on my team now. Without his dominant play, he's totally useless.

As a reason to buy tickets, his great. How many people would come to see the Lakers play if they knew that this was the last year Shaq was playing. The Lakers themselves would not really be effected, but the whole league. Now I've seen Shaq and the Lakers play in both LA and MN, but I know many would be drawn and in my case drawn again to actually go to a game and make sure I got tickets when the Lakers come to town. It would be worth the price of admission. Though now that KG is gone they are basically giving away 'Wolves tickets... so I'll see the Lakers next year anyway... lol

LOL@saying a fat, old Shaq would make you want to go see the Lakers when us Laker fans are so damn spoiled by having the greatest player currently playing on our team. I don't think you realize what we currently have in our hands. If Kobe doesn't draw you to games and Shaq does, you have some issues you need to sort out, bro...PeACe

No, I just would like to see a great Laker end his beef with the franchise and come back to help us win one more.

GangstaBoogy

it would be nice to see Shaq coming off the bench for 10-15 minutes to give Bynum a rest, maybe do a powerful dunk and play the role of mentor as he ends his career with the team he won most his titles with.

LMAO@thinking Shaq is the type of person to do any of that.

Yeah seriously. I'll put my personal feeling about Shaq aside for now. Shaq and the word mentor do not belong in the same sentence. If anything he would tell Bynum to not worry about the regular season and just be ready for the playoffs. He could single handedly fuck up a youngsters work ethic. We have a good thing going in L.A. - I don't want any cancers on this squad.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"