Author Topic: Dubcc these days  (Read 289 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Dubcc these days
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »
^ It wouldn't be very 'gangsta' than.

no one here is very gangsta anyway

-KIDRENEGADE-

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »
making a mockery of a forum that used to be dope

it's also the lack of relevant important and innovative West coast music on the hip-hop/R&B tip.

I think, and the cats that run this joint will probably never go for this, that this website would do well to cover West Coast music in general and not just hip-hop/r and b related stuff. There are alot of kick ass singer songwriters, bands, ensembles etc. that are doing great things in Cali these days that people here just may dig because it sounds so damn Californian. But they never shot anyone so no one here cares...I don't know....

-T

My name is J Bananas and I support this message.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 07:15:12 PM »
i still think this site is dope, i like to read topics in the outbound and westcoast forums, but the g-spot is really polluted. When i came back in the days i think sik was the moderator or sumshit i dont know if he was ruling the g-spot or not but the g-spot need a mods, and a talented one

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 07:18:26 PM »
aliases r lil too much, n peeps been changing their name so much that i dont know whos who. that nigga sayin white netherlands game groupies still here?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 09:24:13 PM »

it's also the lack of relevant important and innovative West coast music on the hip-hop/R&B tip.

I think, and the cats that run this joint will probably never go for this, that this website would do well to cover West Coast music in general and not just hip-hop/r and b related stuff. There are alot of kick ass singer songwriters, bands, ensembles etc. that are doing great things in Cali these days that people here just may dig because it sounds so damn Californian. But they never shot anyone so no one here cares...I don't know....

-T

It's just not that easy. While I entirely agree this would be dope, take into account that most people come here because they're into west coast hiphop, which doesn't mean that they like RHCP, The Beach Boys or The Dead Kennedys. Changing this forum so that it would be an all-west-coast-music board (or even an all-west-coast board like NIK suggested) would be incredibly difficult.

But we do have Outbound where you can talk about any kind of music, West Coast, East Coast or frickin Malawi, and some of the non-hiphop threads even get some replies :o
...so feel free to post about whatever kind of music you like there ;)

The acts would be dying for the exposure and their fans would come too. All this divisiveness is what keeps the west down in so many respects.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »

-T

My name is J Bananas and I support this message.

your a fuckin joke homie

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.